FACEBOOK to prohibit climate deneirs?

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Looks like the fascists are at it again!:113:

Facebook has a climate-denial problem

Millions of hits on videos providing a different perspective on the science....not good for the established narrative. I read the article not knowing who published it....then scrolled to the top. Media Matters :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::backpedal:

Most interesting part of the article was how many millions of hits these videos got!!!:coffee:

You may be an idiot, but I will have words with anybody that thinks censoring your opinion is the right thing to do. Left wing outrage is arm twisting these platforms into silencing the other side. They may be within their rights to do so, but that doesn't make it the right thing to do.

This is a sad day, we need TrumpNet or something. As long as it remains neutral.

This is a bad, bad day for the internet. When I first came to the internet, it was

wide open. I preferred Altavista over Google.

Millions of hits on videos providing a different perspective on the science....not good for the established narrative. I read the article not knowing who published it....then scrolled to the top. Media Matters :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::backpedal:

Most interesting part of the article was how many millions of hits these videos got!!!:coffee:
Doubtful. I know that a minority of Americans have fooled each other and themselves into thinking they have outsmarted the global scientific community, but that is pretty much a uniquely American phenomenon. Go a couple thousand miles in any direction, and the deniers are a public laughingstock.

Go a couple thousand miles in any direction, and the deniers are a public laughingstock.

FinalIronyMeter_zps9935014f.gif

1295180.png

I guess Google peaked about 4 years-ish ago as far as their search engine goes.

They're in every damn Android phone, tracking everything everyone does, though. And people pay for those phones? :eek:

Doubtful. I know that a minority of Americans have fooled each other and themselves into thinking they have outsmarted the global scientific community, but that is pretty much a uniquely American phenomenon. Go a couple thousand miles in any direction, and the deniers are a public laughingstock.

Taking bows in front of billboards is decidedly ghey.

The global scientific community has failed to transcend its stuff beyond its little realm.....having zero impact on the real world.

The real laughingstock is green energy....still a joke.:flirtysmile4::gay::gay:

The global scientific community has failed to transcend its stuff beyond its little realm....
No, they have transmitted it, and plenty of people get it. Some are too stupid or too lazy too dishonest to understand it or even try to understand it. It wasn't the teacher's fault, when you failed math.

The sad and disturbing part of the article is how many hits those conspiracy theory videos got. It's shocking how gullible and uneducated the american American public has become.

Forum List

Back