Facebook to ban white nationalism and separatism content

How Am I To Do My Comparative Research ??

And What About My Other Entertainment
Like Holocaust Deniers And Flat Earthers ??
Will They Wind Up Blocked Too ??
I've Heard Flat Earthers Are Going On The Block
For Disseminating False Information
Will That Include MSNBC And CNN ??

Facebook will ban content that supports white nationalism and white separatism from its platforms. Searches for certain keywords will direct users to an organization that helps people leave racist hate groups.

Facebook had previously faced criticism for only barring content that endorsed “white supremacy”, and continuing to allow endorsements of “white nationalism” or “white separatism”, even as violent white nationalists carried out deadly attacks across the globe, most recently a shooting attack on two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand, that left 50 worshippers dead.

I think that anything that makes life difficult for these ghastly people is to be applauded. They abuse our hard won freedoms in order to spread their sick agenda.

But I am puzzled.

white nationalism

white separatism

white supremacy

Are these not all one and the same ?

Or do they have distinct traits which cause them to shun each other online ?

Which is the biggest group ?

How many sad,overweight ,incel fucks are there to go around ?

Could we have some examples ?

Do we still get to visit black supremacy pages on Facebook?

How Am I To Do My Comparative Research ??

And What About My Other Entertainment
Like Holocaust Deniers And Flat Earthers ??
Will They Wind Up Blocked Too ??
I've Heard Flat Earthers Are Going On The Block
For Disseminating False Information
Will That Include MSNBC And CNN ??

Facebook has NO PROBLEM with "fake news" as long as it's anti-Republican.

View attachment 252581

Are they going to ban things like Black Lives Matter, Black Power, La Raza, and other, racial promotion and separation comments?

*****SMILE*****

:)

There’s a difference between saying that lives matter and screaming Jews won’t replace us while carrying torches.

I know I know, most Republicans don’t get it.

BLM wants to KILL white people
BLM Anti-Trump Protest In Seattle: ‘We Need To Start Killing People’

That's nice, but what did any of that have to do with my post?
All of it has to do with your post and this thread.

The SPLC is just comprised of mainstream racists.

My post was asking if you were claiming that white racism does not exist, because you seemed to be doing so in the post of yours I quoted.

I find it interesting that you are willing to answer a question directed at another poster, but not the one I directed at you.
White racism is a complete non-factor.

Millennials are turning to the alt-right as an alternative to suicide or hard drugs because white people are so screwed in this world.

Only a fundamentally anti-white society could remove only what it deems to be white racist content while leaving trillions of genocidal and terroristic posts against white people all over the web.

The only racists who can now use the internet to recruit new members and spread their ideology are black or brown.

If you think only non-white racists are on the internet, you haven't been on the internet much. :lol:
Every major social media platform has banned anything pro-white. I know the internet far better than you.

Therefore the only racism that matters on the internet is non-white, just like in academia and on television.

I don't use social media that much, but I know you are totally wrong that "every social media platform has banned anything pro-white." :lol:

As to what racism "matters on the internet," that depends on the point of view one is taking into the question.

That's nice, but what did any of that have to do with my post?

My post was asking if you were claiming that white racism does not exist, because you seemed to be doing so in the post of yours I quoted.

I find it interesting that you are willing to answer a question directed at another poster, but not the one I directed at you.

Millennials are turning to the alt-right as an alternative to suicide or hard drugs because white people are so screwed in this world.

Only a fundamentally anti-white society could remove only what it deems to be white racist content while leaving trillions of genocidal and terroristic posts against white people all over the web.

The only racists who can now use the internet to recruit new members and spread their ideology are black or brown.

If you think only non-white racists are on the internet, you haven't been on the internet much. :lol:

Everything you think you know about "white racists" on the internet you learned from a Huffington post article.

The only Huffington Post articles I've ever read were linked from this site.

It isn't hard to find racists of various stripes on the internet. There are a number just on this board, as I'm sure you know well, being one of them. ;)

Every major social media platform has banned anything pro-white. I know the internet far better than you.

Therefore the only racism that matters on the internet is non-white, just like in academia and on television.

I don't use social media that much, but I know you are totally wrong that "every social media platform has banned anything pro-white." :lol:

As to what racism "matters on the internet," that depends on the point of view one is taking into the question.
It depends on whether you think white people are human beings or not.

Which the fascist racist “left” does not.

It depends on whether you think white people are human beings or not.

Which the fascist racist “left” does not.

Racism is not bound by political party. Nor does either of the two 'sides' of the political spectrum in the US contain people who are all the same, so the idea that the "left" does not believe white people are human beings is clearly ridiculous.

I suppose you find it easier to generalize, stereotype, and exaggerate. Regardless, white racism remains on the internet and in social media.

That said, as I posted earlier, I disagree with the idea of social media sites banning certain groups of racists like white supremacists. I prefer people are given the freedom to speak their beliefs, however much I disagree with them, so long as they break no laws.

So much for free speech

here's an example of CONSERVATIVE free speech;

Tom Selleck "I am a PROUD and OUTSPOKEN conservative who wishes all of these liberals would SHUT UP!"

free speech for THEM

everyone else SHUT UP!

I have NEVER said "shut up" to a conservative but LOTS of conservatives have said that to me.....

I wish they would shut up about telling me to shut up

So much for free speech

here's an example of CONSERVATIVE free speech;

Tom Selleck "I am a PROUD and OUTSPOKEN conservative who wishes all of these liberals would SHUT UP!"

free speech for THEM

everyone else SHUT UP!

I have NEVER said "shut up" to a conservative but LOTS of conservatives have said that to me.....

I wish they would shut up about telling me to shut up

What you guys on the left don't seem to understand is that your incessant nagging is what is fueling the rise of the radical right. If you pay any attention at all to the mainstream media it's like being locked in a room with a hyperactive toddler. PLEASE WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP FOR FIVE GODDAMN MINUTES

Forum List

Back