Facebook shockers!

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
My big brother is a Glenn Beck fan! The fucking horror. And he's way intelligent...of course, he could just be clowning around and put that there to be a wiseass.:eusa_pray:

My best friend growing up is now an evangelical Christian. :eek:

What shockers have you discovered on facebook?

I once discovered my daughter in law thought she was pregnant. Except she WASN'T.

Rav you must have just joined in on the social networking thing if you think THOSE kinds of things are "shockers".

You oughta be keeping tabs on your kid's pages and potential shockers you might find THERE, instead of what political opinions one might be taking.

Rav you must have just joined in on the social networking thing if you think THOSE kinds of things are "shockers".

You oughta be keeping tabs on your kid's pages and potential shockers you might find THERE, instead of what political opinions one might be taking.
I'm "friends" with both of my kids. Weirdness doesn't shock me, but weird views do.

I'm "friends" with both of my kids. Weirdness doesn't shock me, but weird views do.

I'm shocked that you have kids that survived. I thought your kind ate their young.

Liking Beck is weird, I'll give you that.

But why is being Christian "weird"?

Sheesh. It was before I even went on Facebook. I had three people call me and say, "..... is PREGNANT?"

She wasn't, she jumped the gun and was mighty red faced about it.

Not Christian, dear...EVANGELICAL...and if you knew this chick when she was young you'd be shocked as well.

Not Christian, dear...EVANGELICAL...and if you knew this chick when she was young you'd be shocked as well.

Well, people change.

Does your view of Evangelical = following Hagee et al? Because that would be weird, yeah.

Otherwise, evangelical really only means following Christ as per the 4 gospels.

Not agreeing with that doesn't really make it weird. WEIRD would be the types who speak in tongues and drink poison while they handle rattle snakes at church.

Ravi, the Evangelical Church is very mainstream, very mellow.

"The Evangelical Church is strongly Wesleyan-Arminian, emphasizing free will over determinism and salvation through a two separate and instantaneous acts of Grace, justification and sanctification, attained through Faith resulting in repentance. This, together with Biblical inerrancy and belief in a direct command of God to universally evangelize are common to the various bodies which comprise the Holiness movement. The Church has an official "Statement of Faith," which is based on that of the Methodists which it inherited from the EUB, but which has been revised to make these emphases of doctrine more specific."

I don't know what you imagine it to be, but it's a very sedate church.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evangelical_Church_(ECNA)

Last edited:
It's typically related to protestantism too, which already steps it up multiple notches.

Well, people change.

Does your view of Evangelical = following Hagee et al? Because that would be weird, yeah.

Not agreeing with that doesn't really make it weird. WEIRD would be the types who speak in tongues and drink poison while they handle rattle snakes at church.

hbvae;iyevvbaevubavbBE'/BVPIHAEH!!!!!!! I love a good cup of arsenic in the morning, don't you? Honey, where'd you put my rattlesnake!? I had him de-fanged last week.

Well, people change.

hbvae;iyevvbaevubavbBE'/BVPIHAEH!!!!!!! I love a good cup of arsenic in the morning, don't you? Honey, where'd you put my rattlesnake!? I had him de-fanged last week.

De-fanged???

God hates pussies.

I love retards who think Baptists and Evangelicals are "holy rollers" and/or snake charmers.

My big brother is a Glenn Beck fan! The fucking horror. And he's way intelligent...of course, he could just be clowning around and put that there to be a wiseass.:eusa_pray:

My best friend growing up is now an evangelical Christian. :eek:

What shockers have you discovered on facebook?
I saw a chick I dated 25 years ago and she looked old now.

It was a major bummer.

Well, people change.

De-fanged???

God hates pussies.

I may be crazy but I'm not nuts.

Forum List

Back