Facebook quiz

Againsheila

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2008
Federal Way WA
For those who think I hate Mexicans because I'm against illegal immigration, I know it doesn't mean anything....but I took this quiz on facebook and here are the results...How mexican are you?

Sheila completed the quiz "No Really... How MEXICAN are you?" with the result VIVA LA RAZA BABY! TODO MEXICANO!.
You were either born and bred brown or it's so far in your soul there's no getting it out now. You know that our beautiful heritage is more than just pinatas and tacos. For you, it's a way of life - the ONLY way to be. But don't go getting too cocky. Not everyone can be this pinche awesome! HORALE!.

For those who think I hate Mexicans because I'm against illegal immigration, I know it doesn't mean anything....but I took this quiz on facebook and here are the results...How mexican are you?

Sheila completed the quiz "No Really... How MEXICAN are you?" with the result VIVA LA RAZA BABY! TODO MEXICANO!.
You were either born and bred brown or it's so far in your soul there's no getting it out now. You know that our beautiful heritage is more than just pinatas and tacos. For you, it's a way of life - the ONLY way to be. But don't go getting too cocky. Not everyone can be this pinche awesome! HORALE!.

That's quite an accomplishment. I was never able to get through all the ads to get to the end.
:thup:
But the true test is to see if you're Mexican or not -- Is it "Cinco de Mayo" or "Cinco de Cuatro"?

Forum List

Back