Facebook is already blocking links to so called fake news stories.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Facebook Already Blocking Links to “Fake News”

Facebook is already blocking links to so-called “fake news” stories, despite the Washington Post being forced to admit that its own definitive article on “fake news” was based on shoddy research.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If there isn't strength in alternative media the big corporate msm wouldn't be trying to block these sources and call these good sources fake new. The population control freaks know the masses are waking up to their games and they don't like it.
Think people Hitler did this back in the day , so he could control what people thought.
When people can't choose their own thoughts, you can consider yourselves living in a dictatorship.

The Elites/Government have subliminal ways they are doing these things, just like those who don't think the guns are being taken, yes they are the only reason half the trendy bimbo's don't' think they are is because they aren't busting people's doors down taking them, or they haven't called for a mass " give up your gun party".

Bravo for FB.

Now they should shut down their entire server and do society a big favor.

• Banned
too late, mission accomplished.
That's only if we sit back and let them do it, People are rising up and fighting back though.
Another reason those elite morons are pushing back with all this restraint on ppl.

I'm with Flounder on this:

If Facebook, Twitter and any other LEFTWING Social Media sites want to make themselves even more walled garden echo chambers with declining users (like the Alphabet TV Networks), I can dig it. It's GROOVETASTIC!

We can all support alternatives that actually respect Free Speech.

Media outlets should block 'fake news' sites and stories.

In a free country who has freedom of speech as one of our most important freedoms, the people stop fake news.
Don't use that service, use another.
I am signed up to both but I don't use them other than for information gathering. I dont like their restrictions and rules.

too late, mission accomplished.
That's only if we sit back and let them do it, People are rising up and fighting back though.
Another reason those elite morons are pushing back with all this restraint on ppl.
Yes, good Americans are rising up and fighting back against alt right fascist 'fake news', and that resistance is growing.

In a free country who has freedom of speech as one of our most important freedoms, the people stop fake news.
I am signed up to both but I don't use them other than for information gathering. I dont like their restrictions and rules.
Media outlets have every right to scrub material in order to determine what is factual and accurate.

Indeed. Readers are free to decide whom they trust.

I'll note that "Fake News" is just an Orwellian phrase to describe media and individuals with opinions that are contrary to the Prog Hegemony's.

I'll note that "Fake News" is just an Orwellian phrase to describe media and individuals with opinions that are contrary to the Prog Hegemony's.
'Fake News' is a correct term for identifying the alt right and far right's attempts to manipulate facts and accuracy. America is on to their nonsense.

'Fake News' is a correct term for identifying the alt right and far right's attempts to manipulate facts and accuracy. America is on to their nonsense.

The Rolling Stone and CBS are Alt Right? Who knew?

We have had fake news since the beginig of our nation.
Some of thoses brochures they published about our politicans was outlandish.
People back then ignored anyones social issues and voted on who's issues represented theirs the most and who would run the country the best.

Last edited:
Clearly we need to find a way to marginalize fake news.

However - and this should be obvious - the usual suspects are all too willing to decide what is "fake news" and what is not, and then censor it.

So the usual suspects can be expected to slowly turn their working definition of "fake news" to "news I don't want people to see".

Obviously.

Last edited:
Fakey's energy would be better spent on how the MSM had hiLIARy's campaign review "news stories" in advance of publishing. That's a FAKE NEWS Conspiracy.

Fakey's energy would be better spent on how the MSM had hiLIARy's campaign review "news stories" in advance of publishing. That's a FAKE NEWS Conspiracy.
Clinton is gone: good.

The American public is now aware of the far right and alt right's law of 'fake news' and will not put up with it.

The American public is now aware of the far right and alt right's law of 'fake news' and will not put up with it.

Translation: The Prog Establishment is blowing a dog whistle to Low Info types such as yourself.

Translation: The Prog Establishment is blowing a dog whistle to Low Info types such as yourself.
The fact is the American public realzies that you guys really are low enough to spread 'fake news' and 'fake history.' You are being called out every time from now on, snowflakette.

facebook_-403709003.jpg

Would you call this fake news?

New Topics

Forum List

Back