Facebook is a data gathering division of the CIA/NSA

You are seriously delusional if you think either I or my stock portfolio needs your permission to excell.

MAGA

FEEL FREE TO ESFOAD
You're delusional since I have said no such thing.

Is that a straw man or are you really that confused?
Run Forest run

What is a share of AAPL today?

Make your car payment
Lol, the only money I owe is mortgage, and that's just because the interest rate is lower than what I can invest at.

This still has nothing to do with our conversation. You are trying to distract me.

Why?
Debt free here, enjoy that 30 year payment, the bank owns you
The money is earning me more than the interest costs me. It's not rocket surgery dude.

Youve taken this way off track, I'm done unless you want to return to the topic.
You are seriously delusional if you think either I or my stock portfolio needs your permission to excell.

MAGA

FEEL FREE TO ESFOAD

Run Forest run

Make your car payment
Lol, the only money I owe is mortgage, and that's just because the interest rate is lower than what I can invest at.

This still has nothing to do with our conversation. You are trying to distract me.

Why?
The money is earning me more than the interest costs me. It's not rocket surgery dude.

Youve taken this way off track, I'm done unless you want to return to the topic.
You were done when I mentioned AAPL...………………..

Run Forest run

Make your car payment

Why?

Run Forest run

Make your car payment

Why?

What does apple have to do with this? I don't even know if I own any right now, I don't manage my investments I leave that to professionals.

Run Forest run

Make your car payment

Why?

Run Forest run

Make your car payment

Why?

What does apple have to do with this? I don't even know if I own any right now, I don't manage my investments I leave that to professionals.

When you leave your money to pros, they invest it in whatever gets them 100 to 1000 percent and give you 8 to 20 and you think your doing great. Kind of comical that they use your money to make in one day for them what you get in a year.

LOL...……………...

Why?

Why?

When you leave your money to pros, they invest it in whatever gets them 100 to 1000 percent and give you 8 to 20 and you think your doing great. Kind of comical that they use your money to make in one day for them what you get in a year.

LOL...……………...
Yeah..... No. Most of them are pretty honest folks, and the guy who handles mine is someone I've known since we were both in college.

It must suck going through life this paranoid, you should get some professional help.

And now enforcer of global agenda
Here she talks about how German girls and teens are afraid even to go to the shop because of gangs of criminal immigrants disguised as refugees.

She says she is truly afraid, has fears that war is fast approaching, and that the German government is not taking the youth's fear seriously.

"Please help us, it is a cry for help, but you are dragging us down more and more."

This video, directed towards the German Chancellor Angela Merkel, was immediately removed and banned by Facebook (Germany) under Facebook’s new "Hate Speech Policy," and subsequently the worried young girl got her Facebook profile banned simply for speaking out. 16-year-old German girl: We are truly afraid
War on women anyone.....cllaaaassss Buhhhler

LOL...……………...
Yeah..... No. Most of them are pretty honest folks, and the guy who handles mine is someone I've known since we were both in college.

It must suck going through life this paranoid, you should get some professional help.

LOL it must suck being too dumb to invest your own money

LOL...……………...

Lol, David saves me tones of time and get consistent results. He does it for a living, of course he's better at it than I am.

Just common sense kid.

LOL...……………...

Lol, David saves me tones of time and get consistent results. He does it for a living, of course he's better at it than I am.

Just common sense kid.

I made 126 percent on my best day...…………………

It's not rocket science

LOL...……………...

Just common sense kid.

I made 126 percent on my best day...…………………

It's not rocket science
126% in one day? I'm gonna call bullshit. My investments average about 11% a year.

Forum List

Back