Facebook has Spoken

Those facebook stats seem skewed.

In reality, "I don't care" is probably much higher :lol:

Morons.... it was ok when Reagan spoke to schoolkids...

it was ok when baby bush spoke to school kids...

freaks.

Bush isn't a pathalogical liar with delusions of Godhood in control of an adulating media that kisses his ass at every turn.

are you really that pathetic?

:cuckoo:

Right, Bush had no such delusions because he really felt he was above the law growing up. His dad bailed him out time and time again. He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth with a Godlike "Decider" complex.

FACEBOOK?

really people?

FACEBOOK? That is your data source? wow. You motherfuckers much have your minds blown daily every time Drudge posts a fucking single questions poll.

:thup:

wow. just..... WOW.

:rofl:

ps, I fully expect every one of you obama speech critics to quote yourself getting all wet in the pants back when BUSH was busy fingering high school with No Child Left Behind. Or, for fucks sake, let's see your similar OUTRAGE about the Presidential Physical Fitness challenge. Lord fucking knows that it's pretty obvious how different you pussies would act were bush the one giving speeches. THEN you bitches would be crying about RESPECT FOR THE PRESIDENCY and the fucking prerogative of the AMERICAN PRESIDENT to speak to our nations kids.. but hey.. a liberal ****** that set you on the path of disappointment and scorned bitterness last year just doesn't qualify for the same consideration, eh motherfuckers?

typical. for real. You silly bitches would rather make excuses for WIRE TAPPING than a fucking speech depending on the letter behind the name of the person in office. If I were a ghost of a dead soldier that died fighting in any America war i'd haunt you silly bastards endlessly.

I was going to write something witty. However, reading Shogun's post, I think I'm inclined to agree with him fully on this one.

FACEBOOK?

really people?

FACEBOOK? That is your data source? wow. You motherfuckers much have your minds blown daily every time Drudge posts a fucking single questions poll.

:thup:

wow. just..... WOW.

:rofl:

ps, I fully expect every one of you obama speech critics to quote yourself getting all wet in the pants back when BUSH was busy fingering high school with No Child Left Behind. Or, for fucks sake, let's see your similar OUTRAGE about the Presidential Physical Fitness challenge. Lord fucking knows that it's pretty obvious how different you pussies would act were bush the one giving speeches. THEN you bitches would be crying about RESPECT FOR THE PRESIDENCY and the fucking prerogative of the AMERICAN PRESIDENT to speak to our nations kids.. but hey.. a liberal ****** that set you on the path of disappointment and scorned bitterness last year just doesn't qualify for the same consideration, eh motherfuckers?

typical. for real. You silly bitches would rather make excuses for WIRE TAPPING than a fucking speech depending on the letter behind the name of the person in office. If I were a ghost of a dead soldier that died fighting in any America war i'd haunt you silly bastards endlessly.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

No shit.

I think you libs are seriously retarded. Or at least in dire need of reading comprehension classes.

The only reason I posted that facebook poll, AND I HAVE SAID SO NUMEROUS FUCKING TIMES :lol:, is that I thought that the number of participants was pretty high. That's it. Nowhere did I say that I was taking the numbers as any sort of "data source"

You thin-skinned sycophants saw the results were going against his lordship and collectively shrieked ZOMG!!! we must discredit this poll and op at all costs. Where is the talking point sheet, where are the memos, what is the email addy for Kos and Huffington ZOMG!!!!! LOL!

:lol:

But then, this is what you do isn't it.

Attempt to ridicule and/or marginalize whatever goes against the left. And especially anything that would possibly make the messiah look bad. We saw this played out throughout the campaign and we're seeing it now.

:lol:

Forum List

Back