Facebook has Spoken

concept

Evil Mongering
Jun 19, 2009
West Mi
Should President Obama be allowed to do a nationwide address to school children without parental consent?

Yes: 121,126 (41.8%)

No: 157,280 (54.3%)

I don't care: 11,418 (3.9%)

That's quite a few people in that poll.

Parents can opt their children out, so that is not the issue.

The issue is that the Prez is going to make the stoopidcons look even stoopider.

Facebook is an good source for scholarly information, statistics and surveys such as this one. It should be taken very seriously.

LOL!

Maybe some posters on here can start using it to back up their facts, and link to it too!

For sure. People might take them more seriously if they did. :lol:

I know I would!

Maybe next he can start a thread on Crime, and use "Mafia Wars" as his source! :lol:

Really? What could Obama say that would influence the entire direction of a child's life in 10 minutes or less? If he could do that, could the child even understand what the hell Obama was saying? And supposing that the first two came to pass, do the parents of that child really have so little influence in their kids life that they couldn't discuss whatever evil plan Obama relayed into their heads and showed them how it was wrong? Really? This is a case of over-hyped imagination.

My child's school will not be showing it (for other reasons). But even if they did I wouldn't care. And even though I disagree with many of Obama's policies, this is just f'in ridiculous.

Last edited:
Should President Obama be allowed to do a nationwide address to school children without parental consent?

I saw that one. It was right next to the one that asked "How would you feel if President Obama was assassinated".

not in a country of 300,000,000

as others have already stated, online polls are not the most reliable

I saw that one. It was right next to the one that asked "How would you feel if President Obama was assassinated".
i didnt see that one

i didnt see that one

I did. It was sent by a right wing friend of mine...the same one that sent the OP poll. I told him it was in very bad taste and would not even take it....I saw that several of his friends said the same thing.

i didnt see that one

I did. It was sent by a right wing friend of mine...the same one that sent the OP poll. I told him it was in very bad taste and would not even take it....I saw that several of his friends said the same thing.
i guess none of my facebook friends would post such a poll

I missed that one. Did you take it?

Or are you insinuating that facebook is a vast right wing conspiracy?

not in a country of 300,000,000

as others have already stated, online polls are not the most reliable

lol what the hell is wrong with you people?

I thought it was an interesting cross section with allot of people participating and so I post it up here.

:lol:

It's no more fake or valid than any other poll.

Forum List

Back