‘Facebook fugitive,’ inspiration for country song, honors deal to surrender after 15,000 likes

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
This bad guy has more character than some of the "good guys" I know.

‘Facebook fugitive,’ inspiration for country song, honors deal to surrender after 15,000 likes: reports

A fugitive in Connecticut who had agreed to surrender if his “wanted” post on Facebookcollected 15,000 likes has kept his word, according to reports.

But Jose Simms, 30, did so belatedly, waiting until Wednesday after the post had received some 29,000 likes, FOX 6 of Springfield, Mass., reported.

Simms, who was believed to be homeless, contacted police in Enfield, Conn., who arrested him without incident, the report said.

This bad guy has more character than some of the "good guys" I know.

‘Facebook fugitive,’ inspiration for country song, honors deal to surrender after 15,000 likes: reports

A fugitive in Connecticut who had agreed to surrender if his “wanted” post on Facebookcollected 15,000 likes has kept his word, according to reports.

But Jose Simms, 30, did so belatedly, waiting until Wednesday after the post had received some 29,000 likes, FOX 6 of Springfield, Mass., reported.

Simms, who was believed to be homeless, contacted police in Enfield, Conn., who arrested him without incident, the report said.

In the small sense he is in jail and America is probably better for it if he really committed a reasonable crime.

In the bigger sense I don't wanna be negotiating clicks for felons or terrorists or whatever so I'm leery of starting a trend.

Forum List

Back