Facebook event: Let's dump trash at Boehner's pad

:lol:

Since the Repubs dont see the value in govt, this will show them otherwise. The rats in DC are going to have a field day!

:lol:

Since the Repubs dont see the value in govt, this will show them otherwise. The rats in DC are going to have a field day!

First, how will this show the value of government?

Second, is it really worth committing a crime?

theres also a dnc operative mentioned as well....but hey lets not wound but heal.....:rolleyes:...

Organizers of the event - Jonah Goodman and Nolan Treadway - write on the page that even if the government shutdown doesn't occur, they will "move forward with this event, we'll provide details on location(s) and we'll make sure it's done in a sanitary and respectful way. Please don't list any personal addresses for members of Congress on this page."

Goodman is listed in the Democratic National Committee network. Treadway is the political and logistics director for the liberal group Netroots Nation.

there are also dnc operative mentioned as well....but hey lets not wound but heal.....:rolleyes:...

Organizers of the event - Jonah Goodman and Nolan Treadway - write on the page that even if the government shutdown doesn't occur, they will "move forward with this event, we'll provide details on location(s) and we'll make sure it's done in a sanitary and respectful way. Please don't list any personal addresses for members of Congress on this page."

Goodman is listed in the Democratic National Committee network. Treadway is the political and logistics director for the liberal group Netroots Nation.

Now that's GRASSROOTS ASTROTURF!

Classic that this is in the "environment" forum.

That must confuse and conflict liberals.

I can just see all those environmentalist wackos getting arrested for littering. PRICELESS.

i'm sorry. i read the article. where did it say the person who started the page was either a liberal or an environmentalist?

you make interesting blanket assertions.

Are you suggesting that this isn't a liberal venture?

i don't know what they are. it's a childish venture. but that could mean it's an anarchist thing. i see nothing saying they're libs.

but i can say that when you tell people their services are going to be cut off or their pay is going to be furloughed because of some radical right social agenda, they get cranky.

i actually feel bad for boehner, so don't go by me.

Let me see it I understand.

To get Boehner to do something he knows to be wrong, the dems are going to do something wrong.

when is the left going to notice just how high the debt is and that everything is costing more and more?

i'm sorry. i read the article. where did it say the person who started the page was either a liberal or an environmentalist?

i don't know what they are. it's a childish venture. but that could mean it's an anarchist thing. i see nothing saying they're libs.

but i can say that when you tell people their services are going to be cut off or their pay is going to be furloughed because of some radical right social agenda, they get cranky.

I see you are blaming the radical right. However, this was a budget that was supposed to be passed by October 1st, 2010 by the Democrats in power last year.

Why do you not hold them responsible?

nea_logo_sm.gif

aflcio_logo_sm.gif

afscme_logo_sm.gif

http://www.netrootsnation.org/

here are some of your sponsors..

Last edited:
I would not threaten a federal official, or his/her property, in an attempt to influence the manner in which s/he preforms his/her duties.

I'm not sure if vandalism falls under US Code as a crime, but it seems at least borderline to that criminal act of threatening to harm them in order to influence the manner in which they preform their duties.

I won't even look it up on facebook for that reason.

I would not threaten a federal official, or his/her property, in an attempt to influence the manner in which s/he preforms his/her duties.

I'm not sure if vandalism falls under US Code as a crime, but it seems at least borderline to that criminal act of threatening to harm them in order to influence the manner in which they preform their duties.

I won't even look it up on facebook for that reason.

Liberals have lowered the bar so low they now just step over it.

Union reps and others protesting at people's own private homes should have sent a red flag to liberals that they were getting out of control, but alas, they don't even see their despicable (and often illegal) behavior anymore because they live in a bubble where it is encouraged.

Forum List

Back