Facebook Deletes “Donald Trump is Our President” Facebook Fan Page with 3,276,000 Fans!

typical fucking leftist editing my comment out of context,,,

now go frig yourself

I'm not licensed by government to frig myself. Sorry.

lucky for you no license is required,,,

Not yet. I'm sure Trumpsters are working on it.

got a link???
Circle jerk (disambiguation) - Wikipedia
I need a link to where I can get the license,,,

I'm not licensed by government to frig myself. Sorry.

lucky for you no license is required,,,

Not yet. I'm sure Trumpsters are working on it.

got a link???
Circle jerk (disambiguation) - Wikipedia

Do you think the government should "go after" tech companies that fail to toe the Trumpster line? Are you a fascist?

Do you think the government should "go after" tech companies that fail to toe the Trumpster line? Are you a fascist?
could you be more specific??

Are you one of those phony Trump Republicans who is more than eager to use big government regulation to silence your enemies? I bet you are. See if you can answer without equivocation and childish excuses.

Are you one of those phony Trump Republicans who is more than eager to use big government regulation to silence your enemies? I bet you are. See if you can answer without equivocation and childish excuses.
do ya got a link so I can see what they are proposing???

I oppose all government censorship,,,

BILL OF RIGHTS for the Internet!

Antitrust for the NET!

No more Globalists Tech Tyrants controlling social media!

ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is enough. time has come
Capitalism at its best, eh?

Don't like it? Don't visit the site. :21:

Except, of course, when the target of the censorship is "licensed by the government as a platform under a certain set of standards".

Say it: "It's different when we do it".

BILL OF RIGHTS for the Internet!

Antitrust for the NET!

No more Globalists Tech Tyrants controlling social media!

ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is enough. time has come
Capitalism at its best, eh?

Don't like it? Don't visit the site. :21:

No way man! Where's the fun in government if you can't bully people you don't like?

Except, of course, when the target of the censorship is "licensed by the government as a platform under a certain set of standards".

who is "WE" ??

and who is being censored??

Historically the left has never been a champion of free speech. On the contrary, the left has always sought to silence speech. That's what they do.

You do realize that Facebook is a private entity and can make their own rules?
Do you feel the same for bakers? Or other businesses? I remember a lot of people talking about public access laws and things like that.

I agree with you, facebook should be able to make their own rules, the same as a bakery or any other privately owned business.
Facebook is regulating content
They are not banning posters because of race, religion or sexual orientation

True. they are discriminating based on politics.

A Constitutional Amendment should be proposed to protect free speech on the internet and social media. These are the communication methods of our time. It would pass easily and stop the non sense.

How would that work? Fascistbook is a private company. If you don't like their radical left agenda, don't go there. If they lose millions of users, their ad revenue will dry up.

Don't have an account on facebook, it's real simple.

who is "WE" ??

"WE" is the Trumpster douchebags. They're clamoring for government to censor the tech companies that refuse to accommodate Trump's carnival of idiocy.

...True. they are discriminating based on politics.
Nahhhhh... they're just taking-down a sewer pipeline that was stinking-up the place... :21:

If the management team of Facebook was conservative, and silencing liberals voices, you people would have a permanent riot ongoing at their headquarters.

Antifa-II-800x445.jpg

Nahhhhh... they're just taking-down a sewer pipeline that was stinking-up the place... :21:

If the management team of Facebook was conservative, and silencing liberals voices, you people would have a permanent riot ongoing at their headquarters.

Antifa-II-800x445.jpg
Then get crackin'... see you on the barricades... :21:

---------------

If these reports are true, and FB has taken down the page, then...

It is only to curb the worst of the insanity, senility and un-manly, un-American and servile fawning now vomiting-forth from that quarter...

Time for your boy to shift to some platform that'll have him at this (very) late stage in the game...

The Impeachment Clock is ticking...

It's your ball... the clock is running out... and you're at your own 35... 4th down...

The rats are beginning to scurry off the sinking ship, and even the collateral relationships are falling apart...

The wheels are coming off the Trump Train...

Hell, even FB doesn't want him hanging-around anymore...

And they'll let damned-near anybody have an account...

Tick... tick... tick... :21:

Last edited:

Antifa-II-800x445.jpg
Then get crackin'... see you on the barricades... :21:

I never claimed to be a violent criminal thug, without a job to take up my time.

Your response makes no sense.

erdogan-angry.jpg

What do you mean they took down my "Donald Trump is our President" facebook page?!?

who is "WE" ??

"WE" is the Trumpster douchebags. They're clamoring for government to censor the tech companies that refuse to accommodate Trump's carnival of idiocy.
I havent seen that,,it sounds bad what laws are they proposing???

Forum List

Back