Facebook Deletes “Donald Trump is Our President” Facebook Fan Page with 3,276,000 Fans!

Do you feel the same for bakers? Or other businesses? I remember a lot of people talking about public access laws and things like that.

I agree with you, facebook should be able to make their own rules, the same as a bakery or any other privately owned business.

Liberals don't have a problem with censorship and discrimination; liberals have a problem with your censorship and discrimination.

Give an example

dont ask stupid questions,,,
Then you provide an example or admit you have nothing

examples are posted daily,,,but since youre a dumb fucker you probably dont read them,,,
If that is the case, you could provide some
Looks like you are shooting blanks

Do you feel the same for bakers? Or other businesses? I remember a lot of people talking about public access laws and things like that.

I agree with you, facebook should be able to make their own rules, the same as a bakery or any other privately owned business.

Liberals don't have a problem with censorship and discrimination; liberals have a problem with your censorship and discrimination.

Give an example
Look at YouTube. They are almost exclusively banning and demonotizing right wing content.
YouTube is a private enterprise and can regulate offensive content

Give an example

examples are posted daily,,,but since youre a dumb fucker you probably dont read them,,,
as it turns out youre just a useless fool or useful idiot depending on where youre standing,,,

Give an example
Look at YouTube. They are almost exclusively banning and demonotizing right wing content.

except when it violates their own rules and offensive is subjective and in their case its all political based,,

Give an example

as it turns out youre just a useless fool or useful idiot depending on where youre standing,,,
As I said

If you had anything to support your claim, you would have provided it

Give an example

except when it violates their own rules and offensive is subjective and in their case its all political based,,
Private enterprise....they make the rules

If conservatives are unable to follow them, it is their problem

As I said

If you had anything to support your claim, you would have provided it

dont get all pissy,,,youre not the only ignorant stupid mother fucker on this forum,,,

Give an example

Private enterprise....they make the rules

If conservatives are unable to follow them, it is their problem

please see my other comment for your answer,,,

Give an example

And any other business that is a private business can regulate who they do business with.

Besides, you asked for examples of where this censorship was, I gave you one.

Also, while I agree that there is offensive content out there, the majority of what the left says is offensive is simply someone's opinion, and because the left disagrees with it, they deem it offensive.

Not everyone will agree about certain things, it doesnt mean its offensive, it just means they disagree.

Last edited:
Historically the left has never been a champion of free speech. On the contrary, the left has always sought to silence speech. That's what they do.

You mean Joe McCathy was a Democrat? McCarthy ran the greatest anti-free speech crusade in American history with his communist witch hunts. Anyone who had ever attended a communist party gathering, even inadvertently, was accused by his House "UnAmerican Activities Committee". So much for "freedom of association" and "freedom of speech" laws. The government was not only prosecuting people for these things, they did so with the blessing of the Republican Party, under the leadership of a popular Republican President.

So don't try to pretend that the Republican Party has ever been a champion of free speech.

Facebook is bound and determined to be assholes.

Just shows you what creeps they are.

Glad I never had a Facebook account.

It's amusing that a guy like you that rails against regulation is pro-regulation if it fits his agenda. You are the quintessential hypocrite.

Forum List

Back