Facebook deems Diamond and Silk as unsafe to community.

Yeah and who are the racists again?

I'm black.
Clearly...

There are people on this forum who think I'm lying about being black.lol!
Nothing like being the stereotypical plantation mouthpiece eh
And you play the part of abolitionist or slave runner?
Party of Lincoln the Liberator and home of 1st MN while you party with the Party of the KKK and they didnt build that so you cant build it, in fact it was stolen from you so here's some welfare so you XXXXXXXXX will vote for us forever........

As I said in the other thread about this topic...

Facebook is unsafe for the community...
Their own creators openly admit it.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...BRAB&usg=AOvVaw2ONEpRLSgrt2cRvHgMdRMV&ampcf=1

I know of many personal relationships that have ended due to a posting.
People act out and post things they would never say to a persons face. It eliminates real social interaction and leads to an addiction and media fueled sickness that has further divided society.
Some of the posts on this very site reflect that bile that has entered any attempts to create dialog between opposing parties.
Better to demonize than find common ground.
Social media is in effect anti-social.
Facebook one of largest causes of divorce....brother told me that, went and looked it up and there are real stats to back it up.

The owners of this site are white Americans and Jewish, like Zuckerberg. Should blacks be content to allow white American Jews decide what they can and can't say?
The ladies have wrongthink so they don't count as "real" blacks....prolly uncleToms
An embarrassment to all real black people. Tell us what to say, white American Jews.
Just say yassuh!
Sorry, your comment has been censored because you excluded the "massa."

Facebook has again attacked free speech by declaring harmless black female conservative bloggers Diamond and Silk as a danger to the community.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAlegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw3u1DWoqF2zrKOX49kzvv-l

The control of thought and content has no defense in America.
Orwell was right, but failed to see that an all encompassing private owned corporate entity would be just as much of a threat to free speech as any government.

you aren't guaranteed being able to say whatever stupid thing you want wherever you want and whenever you want.

would you like a tissue?
The tissue thing again?
Grow up, petulant child.

That non guarantee certainly applies to your childish posts also.

She's a leftist fundamentalist. Like her counterparts on the ultra right, she sees the world in black and white. All she knows is what team she belongs to, what she is expected to support and who she is warring against. She is not intelligent enough to see anything beyond that because absolute lock step conformity of opinion is all that matters to her, and she sees hers as the only one that should be allowed. .

stop projecting. and while you're at it, feel free to tell the class how many people you voted for who weren't nrightwingnuts.
I'm not projecting anything, child. I just find you to be loathesome in your opposition to freedom of expression and lack of principle. If the website that controls the lion's share of social media were blocking opinions from the left side of the spectrum instead of right, you would be calling them the worst thing since Hitler and you know it.

I have never voted for any of these mythical right wingers of yours, either. My congressman is peter de fazio and I have voted for him several times.

Last edited:
Facebook has again attacked free speech by declaring harmless black female conservative bloggers Diamond and Silk as a danger to the community.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAlegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw3u1DWoqF2zrKOX49kzvv-l

The control of thought and content has no defense in America.
Orwell was right, but failed to see that an all encompassing private owned corporate entity would be just as much of a threat to free speech as any government.

you aren't guaranteed being able to say whatever stupid thing you want wherever you want and whenever you want.

would you like a tissue?
The tissue thing again?
Grow up, petulant child.

She's a leftist fundamentalist. Like her counterparts on the ultra right, she sees the world in black and white. All she knows is what team she belongs to, what she is expected to support and who she is warring against. She is not intelligent enough to see anything beyond that because absolute lock step conformity of opinion is all that matters to her, and she sees hers as the only one that should be allowed. .

stop projecting. and while you're at it, feel free to tell the class how many people you voted for who weren't nrightwingnuts.
I'm not projecting anything, child. I just find you to be loathesome in your opposition to freedom of expression and lack of principle. If the website that controls the lion's share of social media were blocking opinions from the left side of the spectrum instead of right, you would be calling them the worst thing since Hitler and you know it.

I have never voted for any of these mythical right wingers of yours, either. My congressman is peter de fazio and I have voted for him several times.
She is one that openly calls for censorship of opposing opinion like a true fascist.
Yet throws the term around with no thought of it's real meaning.

She won't address the premise of the OP on how a couple of well dressed black women who lean conservative with basically a lighthearted blog are a threat to the community.
Not to mention that a person considered one of the richest on the planet is the one determining that. A true 1%'er.
So much for fighting "the man".

would you like a tissue?
The tissue thing again?
Grow up, petulant child.

She is one that openly calls for censorship of opposing opinion like a true fascist.
Yet throws the term around with no thought of it's real meaning.

She won't address the premise of the OP on how a couple of well dressed black women who lean conservative with basically a lighthearted blog are a threat to the community.
Not to mention that a person considered one of the richest on the planet is the one determining that. A true 1%'er.
So much for fighting "the man".

Yep.

Opposing views must be crushed. Check
Everybody has to hold the same opinions. Check
Centralized control of information. Check
Policies are based upon ethnicity. Check

She is a fascist in almost every sense of the word and is so stupid that she think my rejection of all this authoritarianism means I somehow vote for right wing extremists.

These moonbats so are so far off the charts to the left that EVERYBODY looks like a right winger to them. After all, if your back is against the goalpost, you can only see midfield by looking in one direction and it seems a long way away.

As I said in the other thread about this topic...

Facebook is unsafe for the community...
Their own creators openly admit it.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...BRAB&usg=AOvVaw2ONEpRLSgrt2cRvHgMdRMV&ampcf=1

I know of many personal relationships that have ended due to a posting.
People act out and post things they would never say to a persons face. It eliminates real social interaction and leads to an addiction and media fueled sickness that has further divided society.
Some of the posts on this very site reflect that bile that has entered any attempts to create dialog between opposing parties.
Better to demonize than find common ground.
Social media is in effect anti-social.
Facebook one of largest causes of divorce....brother told me that, went and looked it up and there are real stats to back it up.
During my divorce a few years back, my ex went public by changing her married status to "it's complicated" before we publicly told people personally. Then proceeded to openly seek a new partner online during divorce.
I watched a grown 40 something woman turn into a high schooler overnight.
Several family members didn't speak for years due to some of the bizarre behavior on site.
I have personally never been on the site and never will join it. A bit biased, absolutely.

This site is about as social as I go online, with some semblance of anonymity. Yet I still see the creepy targeted ads linked to my Google history.
The tech is getting as intrusive and creepy as in the distopian Minority Report.

Always beware of code phrases such as "unfit for community ".
Nothing could sound more Orwellian.
Too bad a third of the planet finds themselves addicted. The tendrils of Facebook has weaved itself into the very fabric of humanity.
They willingly gave up privacy, ownership of images, and any semblance of online security by simply clicking "I Agree" to the multiple pages of the User Agreement.
Glad I never joined.

Forum List

Back