Facebook censors Navy Seals to protect Obama

and this is the sort of people who will vote a President!

Scary stuff!

What is scary is your signature what is that supposed to represent?

a droog toasting in a favorite hangout (the Korova Milkbar), drinking milk-drug cocktails, called "milk-plus",

moonglow or anybody,i know this off topic but how can i put a bigger picture of my signature? i have tried and tried can i do it?

Last edited:
Nope....nor would I ever think to claim to be one. Not everyone is like that tho. (Oh, I have worked with SEALS...they do NOT wear it on their sleeve.)

you have worked with SEALS ...ok...

that is better than nothing ... yes? well ok.

SEAL Team's One & Six, and even their seals and dolphins (not friendly at all)......and you?

They still using the bat bomb?

What is scary is your signature what is that supposed to represent?

a droog toasting in a favorite hangout (the Korova Milkbar), drinking milk-drug cocktails, called "milk-plus",

moonglow or anybody,i know this off topic but how can i put a bigger picture of my signature? i have tried and tried can i do it?

Are you trying to derail this lost cause of an OP?.....:lol:

Are you trying to derail this lost cause of an OP?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

CONNERYYYYYYYYYYYYY

CAN PUT THAT AS MY SIGNATURE???????????????

that's what i want

Well this is an interesting twist to this saga.

Over the weekend, Facebook took down a message by the Special Operations Speaks PAC (SOS) which highlighted the fact that Obama denied backup to the forces being overrun in Benghazi.

The message was contained in a meme which demonstrated how Obama had relied on the SEALS when he was ready to let them get Osama bin Laden, and how he had turned around and denied them when they called for backup on Sept 11.

I spoke with Larry Ward, president of Political Media, Inc -- the media company that handles SOS postings and media production. Ward was the one who personally put the Navy SEAL meme up, and the one who received the warning from Facebook and an eventual 24 hour suspension from Facebook because Ward put the meme back up after Facebook told him to take it down.

SOS-FBMeme.jpg

Rest of the story at link:

Facebook Censors Navy SEALS to Protect Obama on Benghazi-Gate

I don't do facebook or any other, so far none of them have given me a reason to change my mind.

Well this is an interesting twist to this saga.

Over the weekend, Facebook took down a message by the Special Operations Speaks PAC (SOS) which highlighted the fact that Obama denied backup to the forces being overrun in Benghazi.

The message was contained in a meme which demonstrated how Obama had relied on the SEALS when he was ready to let them get Osama bin Laden, and how he had turned around and denied them when they called for backup on Sept 11.

I spoke with Larry Ward, president of Political Media, Inc -- the media company that handles SOS postings and media production. Ward was the one who personally put the Navy SEAL meme up, and the one who received the warning from Facebook and an eventual 24 hour suspension from Facebook because Ward put the meme back up after Facebook told him to take it down.

SOS-FBMeme.jpg

Rest of the story at link:

Facebook Censors Navy SEALS to Protect Obama on Benghazi-Gate

I don't do facebook or any other, so far none of them have given me a reason to change my mind.

not surprising you don't have any friends or family who would want to be associated with the nuttiness you would bring to Facebook/

people have to be civil and reasonable on FB

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back