Facebook blocks pages with millions subscribes after CNN ties with RT

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Facebook has suspended several accounts operated by Maffick Media without prior warning, right after CNN ran a report about the company’s perceived ties to the Kremlin.
Facebook blocks pages with MILLIONS of subscribers after CNN reports ties with RT

Oh and imagine ties with RT Hmmm, things that make you go hmmm

Facebook has their nerve, that loser Mark probably married his wife for some money and power bs He has the nerve to say his users are dumb mother fkrs. LOL Looks like he's the dumbest mo fo off all.

and as usual #infowars thanks for supply the information but sensitive eyes and weak minds must see the same information from some where else must suck to be an idiot.

RT is garbage. Facebook is right to not let them use their site to spread nonsense.

Well, we’re all so fortunate to have big brother looking out for us. Can’t have people getting an different point of view about things, now can we?

RT is garbage. Facebook is right to not let them use their site to spread nonsense.

Yep little by little Face Book will continue to lose subscriber base and revenue. Keep lobbing the innuendo!! ...There are a dozen start ups waiting to knock Zuckerberg out of his throne.

Jo

Facebook has suspended several accounts operated by Maffick Media without prior warning, right after CNN ran a report about the company’s perceived ties to the Kremlin.
Facebook blocks pages with MILLIONS of subscribers after CNN reports ties with RT

Facebook has their nerve, that loser Mark probably married his wife for some money and power bs He has the nerve to say his users are dumb mother fkrs. LOL Looks like he's the dumbest mo fo off all.

and as usual #infowars thanks for supply the information but sensitive eyes and weak minds must see the same information from some where else must suck to be an idiot.

After an hour I would expect this fine topic to have more responses.

Do you think some readers are confused about who tied with whom and who has lost pages?

People who are confused like I am might not even click the link to find out more.

Meant as a constructive comment.

Do as you wish from here.

NA is out.

So the conservative who believes in private ownership of everything is still whining about private ownership.

Facebook can do anything they want within our laws and there's not one single thing you or anyone can do about it.

If you don't like what facebook does, here's a thought, DON'T USE FACEBOOK!

I never signed up with facebook and never will.

Here's a thought, GET A LIFE! Turn your computer and TV off and interact with the real world.

It's much better.

So the conservative who believes in private ownership of everything is still whining about private ownership.

Facebook can do anything they want within our laws and there's not one single thing you or anyone can do about it.

Here's a thought, GET A LIFE! Turn your computer and TV off and interact with the real world.

It's much better.

There is one thing even a private ownership cannot do....monopolize.

Jo

It's much better.

There is one thing even a private ownership cannot do....monopolize.

Jo

I agree with you. It's up to the government to break up monopolies.

The problem is we don't have a government that will do that. Clinton tried to do it with Microsoft but everyone went nuts saying Clinton didn't like business. So the only outcome to that was that when you start up you PC the Microsoft logo own't automatically come up.

Facebook doesn't have a monopoly either. There are other social media outlets out there. Facebook is just the largest.

I don't do facebook and never will. Seems to me if someone doesn't like what facebook is doing then don't use them. Which is what I did. At first I believed it was a fad and I never follow fads. Then when all the problems with privacy and other things started coming out it made me thankful that I never signed up with them. Now with all the garbage that's been happening with russia and selling private info etc, it just makes me more thankful I never signed up with them.

If anyone is like me and doesn't like facebook, they can do what I have done.

Don't use it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back