Facebook Bans Milo Yiannopoulos, Alex Jones, Other Dangerous Figures

Should Facebook be banning conservatives?

• Total voters
FB, Twitter, YouTube, Google, Instagram.....they all behave in the same Fascist manner.

Enough is enough!

rlgAiqc.jpg
You wouldn't know a fascist if you looked in the mirror.

...this was the beginning of the end of free speech in the USA.

How far we have come in 2 years.

Raise your hand if you thought the CENSORSHIP and AUTHORITARIANISM from the left was going to STOP with Alex and Milo.

THEY WILL NOT STOP UNTIL ALL DISSENTING VOICES ARE SILENCED!

Raise your hand if you thought the CENSORSHIP and AUTHORITARIANISM from the left was going to STOP with Alex and Milo.

THEY WILL NOT STOP UNTIL ALL DISSENTING VOICES ARE SILENCED!
Or until the people they are trying to silence blow their effing heads off.....that is also a possibility.

JO

Or until the people they are trying to silence blow their effing heads off.....that is also a possibility.

JO

Your plan does have its advantages.

Its funny to me that people said ALEX and MILO had to be banned because they were just that dangerous to the world.....now dozens of people have been banned for not capitulating to the authoritarian left.

In which one aspect I would develop is social media that is friendly to them and promote that base instead of complaining how they are getting beat by their own game.
Hardly a new phenomenon. Liberals went nuts when Rush Limbaugh dominated talk radio and kept yammering that they wanted the (un)Fairness Doctrine back so they could force their way into that market.

Hardly a new phenomenon. Liberals went nuts when Rush Limbaugh dominated talk radio and kept yammering that they wanted the (un)Fairness Doctrine back so they could force their way into that market.
Well, when one is attempting a takeover of people, can't have said people learning that the attack is really happening and that there are other options. See, demofks hate options.

That is absolutely silly. There is no way anyone who is NOT Google can compete with Facebook. To even try is nothing more than throwing good money after bad.

Not to worry though, since its a left-wing business, they'll never be declared an 'aggressor monopoly' and nothing will ever come of it.

The best that can happen is people discover what it is that Facebook thinks is 'Dangerous' about these individuals (Other than dangerous to the lies they tell) and then expose them for it.

I wouldn't count on the media arm of the DNC to do it though.
Time will erode FB's dominance. How many young people do you know that actually use FB? They don't because they view it as something that Mom and Grandma use. Unless FB is successful in pushing new legislation preserving their dominance, they will fade into the background. Many a once dominant media outlet has been rendered obsolete.

Your plan does have its advantages.

Its funny to me that people said ALEX and MILO had to be banned because they were just that dangerous to the world.....now dozens of people have been banned for not capitulating to the authoritarian left.
I sometimes think they will not stop until it reaches that point. They are political Lemming/zombies and they have an insatiable thirst for the death of all who disagree.

JO

FB is just ruining their own ideology's credibility.

The average American realizes that liberalism just isn't able to stand up to criticism so it has to try and silence any dissent.

Forum List

Back