Facebook banned Infowars and Alex Jones and the Infowars app are now #1 on Google play

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is outrageous that the deep state and lamestream media have buried the fact that NASA runs a child slave camp on Mars. I am glad more Americans are waking up to the truth.

It is outrageous that the deep state and lamestream media have buried the fact that NASA runs a child slave camp on Mars. I am glad more Americans are waking up to the truth.
You really need to turn off CNN, it's ruined what was left of your mind

Right, what would we do if there was no-one to explain to us that last year's Superbowl halftime show was a cover up for a satanic ritual? Or that Bill Gates is the world's top eugenist? And don't forget pizzagate and the fact that every mass shooting everywhere is a false flag attack!

How much is Soros and the Deep State™ paying you to not care about NASA's child sex slave colony on Mars?

170629-collins-nasa-child-mars-colony-hero_wucmn7

Right, what would we do if there was no-one to explain to us that last year's Superbowl halftime show was a cover up for a satanic ritual? Or that Bill Gates is the world's top eugenist? And don't forget pizzagate and the fact that every mass shooting everywhere is a false flag attack!
Or the 150 mill that Putin donated to Clinton, or the 500 grand that Bill got for a speech in Russia that no one in the audience understood

How much is Soros and the Deep State™ paying you to not care about NASA's child sex slave colony on Mars?
Why are you deflecting from the 150 mill that Hillary got from Vlad

Or the 150 mill that Putin donated to Clinton, or the 500 grand that Bill got for a speech in Russia that no one in the audience understood
Putin never gave Clinton $150 million. You’re hallucinating again. :cuckoo:

Lol, those rank right up there with the rest of the nonsense for sure.

Fake news can be fun!!

You're hijacking your own thread. :lol:

Thanks to InfoWars, more Americans are waking up to the truth. Heads are going to roll at NASA once President Trump learns about their foul deeds on Mars. As you said, you can't ban the truth.

You're hijacking your own thread. :lol:

Thanks to InfoWars, more Americans are waking up to the truth. Heads are going to roll at NASA once President Trump learns about their foul deeds on Mars. As you said, you can't ban the truth.
Actually NASA is 100 percent dependent on RUSSIAN rockets...…………….

Next

Then the NY Times lied what they said that Putin gave Hillary 150 mill

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

Yawning

Yawning
They must have, because it didn't happen.

You can't ban the truth: Americans are not going to stand for the Pentagon turning all those poor frogs into faggots. Congress needs to hold some hearings on this matter post haste.

Yawning

But the untold story behind that story is one that involves not just the Russian president, but also a former American president and a woman who would like to be the next one.

At the heart of the tale are several men, leaders of the Canadian mining industry, who have been major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

If you say so little boy

Yawning
Nah, you’re just hallucinating again since the article you linked says nothing about Putin giving Clinton $150 million.

Get used to it kids America is waking up, whatever is banned is now the truth and America knows it. Facebook will keep its little people, but the real people of America are moving on and helping to MAGA.

Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

You can not ban the truth, try as you will
So...why are you still whining then? It worked out ok for little Alex.

Yawning

But the untold story behind that story is one that involves not just the Russian president, but also a former American president and a woman who would like to be the next one.

At the heart of the tale are several men, leaders of the Canadian mining industry, who have been major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

If you say so little boy
It's been debunked over and over kid, you are clinging to a false narrative. I understand why, it's all you've got. But you'd feel much better of you just let it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back