Face it Trump supporters,you have been duped.

Trump is fulfilling all his campaign promises.

You notice that we don't have thread after thread after thread of bs about how Trump was failing on his campaign promises..like we did the first 6 months? (before he actually had time to get established)....

Leftist dupes.

except like every puppet president we have had since LBJ all the way up to Obomination,he is bowing down and kissing the ass of Israel who is always starting wars with other countrys which is why we have the mess in the middle east. WHEN is he going to stop kissing their ass and stand up to that murderous nation and cut off aide to them as our last REAL president who served the people instead of the bankers and Israel JFK did.

Hint.that is WHY every president since him has stayed alive.they know if they mess with Israel and dont kiss their ass,they will suffer the same fate he did.

please read post#69 here and tell me HOW this action of Trumps is good for the American people. Face it Trump supporters,you have been duped.

Nonsense. Recognizing Israel's capital as it's capital is not "bowing down and kissing Israel's ass". And Obammo never kissed Israel's ass. In fact, he almost destroyed our relationship with Israel because of his pandering to terrorists and enemies of Israel.

Okay fair enough, thats no big deal but are you STILL going to support this asshole traiter after THIS? I was open minded about Trump this past year and willing to give him a chance,no more he has shown his TRUE colors as i suspected he would,same as every president since LBJ,another ass kisser of war monster israel,the same country that had a huge hand in 9/11.

this link here is NOT nonsense.:mad:

Celebrities criticize Trump cuts to Palestinian refugees

You notice that we don't have thread after thread after thread of bs about how Trump was failing on his campaign promises..like we did the first 6 months? (before he actually had time to get established)....

Leftist dupes.

except like every puppet president we have had since LBJ all the way up to Obomination,he is bowing down and kissing the ass of Israel who is always starting wars with other countrys which is why we have the mess in the middle east. WHEN is he going to stop kissing their ass and stand up to that murderous nation and cut off aide to them as our last REAL president who served the people instead of the bankers and Israel JFK did.

Hint.that is WHY every president since him has stayed alive.they know if they mess with Israel and dont kiss their ass,they will suffer the same fate he did.

please read post#69 here and tell me HOW this action of Trumps is good for the American people. Face it Trump supporters,you have been duped.

Nonsense. Recognizing Israel's capital as it's capital is not "bowing down and kissing Israel's ass". And Obammo never kissed Israel's ass. In fact, he almost destroyed our relationship with Israel because of his pandering to terrorists and enemies of Israel.

Okay fair enough, thats no big deal but are you STILL going to support this asshole traiter after THIS? I was open minded about Trump this past year and willing to give him a chance,no more he has shown his TRUE colors as i suspected he would,same as every president since LBJ,another ass kisser of war monster israel,the same country that had a huge hand in 9/11.

Yeah, it really is.

Leftist dupes.

Yeah, it really is.

Okay just what am I missing here then? How is this not kissing the ass of Israel then by cutting off aide to the palestines who have been getting murdered by them for decades now but yet he wont cut off aide to war mongrel ISRAEL who surely you are aware is always starting wars in other countries as well and has every high level corrupt politician in washington in their pocket? please explain what i am missing here then.

Okay Trump supporters.this source is probably the best media source out there,they are always truthful in their reporting.Unlike the CIA controlled media,the LAMESTREAM media,who reports only what they WANT you to hear because they are a tool for the government and controlled by the CIA,you cant deny reality anymore Trump same as every president since Reagan,is a traiter to America.the ONLY difference between him and all the presidents since him is THEY were transparent as hell they were evil bastards.Trump is a very clever evil bastard. He is a wolf in sheeps clothing.

He first revealed himself as the traiter he is by cutting off aide to the palestines who have had women and children murdered by Israel for decades now but has not cut off aide to THEM. here are MORE facts he is a traiter and not for the people.:mad:

PressTV-Donald Trump 'greatest danger to US'

oh and for all you paid Israel shills like wrongwinger and agent sayit who have penetrated this site and just post laughing smileys when you cant counter these pesky facts.fuck you and your handler bosses.:fu:

same as every president since Lyndon Johnson,he is just a puppet for the bankers and Israel,here to serve THEIR interests and not the people.:mad:

PressTV-Donald Trump 'greatest danger to US'

Like it was said in the video so well.BOTH parties are corrupt and in on it and so is Trump.His idea of draining the swamp is a joke.He IS the swamp and if he wanted to really drain it,he would just sign some executive order to ban the CIA,THE FBI,the fed,NSA and all these other evil institutions but he wont cause he is there to serve THEM just like that reporter basically said so well.:thup:

Last edited:
so much for Rump being any different than warmongers Bush and Obama.same as them he is an ass kisser of warmonger Israel.How much longer are the sheep in america going to be taken in by this fraud? the man is a clever bastard not transparant as Bush and Obama,thats why he has so many fooled.

‘We’ll overthrow them!’ Trump’s lawyer stirs up ‘Iran Uprising Summit’ after deadly terrorist attack

The American-Israeli alliance has never been stronger. It's stronger than ever before under your leadership. And I look forward to working with you and your team to advance our common interest,” Netanyahu said.
PressTV-Trump acknowledges that Israel is ‘aggressive’

amazing how the trump flakes despite his betrayel to americans,STILL kisses the ass of this criminal warmonger.:biggrin::haha::iyfyus.jpg::lmao::laughing0301:

Last edited:
the fact that shill usmb troll billy who toots the horn of warmonger reagan laughs here proves i am on to something.hee hee.

Forum List

Back