Face it dems - Biden was drunk

I very much doubt he was drunk. just went over the top at times. In the end it helped ryan that for sure. still doubt vp debate will make much of a impact though.

Sore loser much, conservatives?

Enjoy that crow. Chew it up. Tasty, ain't it? Every one of you crybabies was declaring to the heavens that Biden was a moron and Ryan would humiliate him, which would cement the glorious victory of TheParty and DearLeaderRomney ....

... and it didn't happen. Instead, the "moron" delivered a beatdown to the Ryan punk. And did it with a smile on his face.

Here, have another shovel of that crow. Plenty more where that came from.

CON2593-36.jpg

at moment romney the favourite but obama needs to fight to the end . i hope he does

Speaking of drunks, let me remind everyone that obama's father was a serial DUI who once KILLED a man while driving drunk. Press has buried that story just like they did the fact that former first lady laura bush was also guilty of vehicular homicide. The press likes to say family is off limits, but when they kill i don't think that should be censored.

Laura Bush was never guilty of vehicular homicide. The democrats wanted it desperately but they just couldn't fake it up that much.

Oh, really?? All Democrats?? I like Laura Bush and always have. So you can exclude me and lots of other Democrats, okay??

[

Laura Bush was never guilty of vehicular homicide. The democrats wanted it desperately but they just couldn't fake it up that much.

Oh yes she was. No question about it. Her parents bought off the law and no charges were filed. You go out and run a stop sign and kill someone and see if you get off with no charges filed. And remember the dead guy was a former bf of laura's!!!

Oh, really?? All Democrats?? I like Laura Bush and always have. So you can exclude me and lots of other Democrats, okay??

You may like her but that is not the issue. She killed a guy and should have gone to the can for 20 years.

Forum List

Back