Face it dems - Biden was drunk

Discussion in 'Election Forums' started by ShootSpeeders, Oct 12, 2012.

1. ShootSpeeders

ShootSpeeders Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,220
    Loud, rude, obnoxious. Nobody likes a drunk. Ryan was smart and let ol joe hang himself.
    The dem ticket is a dummy and drunk.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. naturegirl

naturegirl Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +862
    Not sure what he was on, but man it sure made him laugh A LOT. Wonder if he had the muchies, too. :D

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  3. Matthew

Matthew Blue dog all the way!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    He just got done smoking pot.

4. naturegirl

naturegirl Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +862
    That's what I'm thinking, isn't his boss a Chummer?? You know part of the Chum Gang.

5. LadyGunSlinger

LadyGunSlinger Conservative Babe Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,196
    He behaved like an old cranky Gramps who has dementia. A part of old Geriatric dementia is being extremely rude, yelling, out of control.

6. ginscpy

ginscpy Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +216
    bizzare

7. plant

plant VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +172
    Drunk lol . Punch drunk after slapping Ryan around .

8. ginscpy

ginscpy Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +216
    he seemed to be

9. freedombecki

freedombecki Let's go swimmin'! Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,933
    I'm not sure he was.

The debate had its schizoid moments, however, controlled by its 2-against-1 stench of an extremist press liberal employing thespian theater to orchestrate a Biden chide.

There ought to be a limit to using unfair theatrics to foist on the public, but what is one to do? :dunno:

I do believe Ryan rose to the occasion better than anyone else ever could've.

And I do hope they find a suitable animal shelter to send the maddog woman who ran the silly show.

I think the American public is smart enough to send the charming clowns to second place by voting Republican. We need to get sanity back into government, and I hope the argument is settled by a public wise enough to realize the "don't read, just pass" Obamacare law is against its better interests as the most expensive tax hike ever levied against the American middle class, no matter how Dear Vice President Joe squealed how they were going to "lower taxes on the middle class," he was still assuming the American public hasn't connected the Supreme Court's ruling that its cost are a tax; that using Medicare funds to early-start Obamacare before it is scheduled to take effect after everyone's wages are diminished by this tax Democrats have theatricized as worthy to fix all of America's problems, when it will only bring high marks to America's misery index.

I wish our best economists would quit running for cover and bring this information out of the closet as only they can.

I give dear Vice President Biden a pass. He did as instructed to the letter because he is a good actor. He knew what to do, when to yell, how to answer the MC and how to make the fall guy out of himself out of partisanship and loyalty to his master's marxist causes of hurting America by taxing the middle class to death while trying to make everyone else of consequence their whipping boy.

Just my opinion.

When he realizes what he has done, Vice President Biden is likely to take up drinking, however. I think that would be a loss. Unfortunately, he has lost sight of who Americans are and America's true destination to right wrong in the world.

I think the Republican ticket can steer us back into that much-needed role in the world by an America the Sleeping Giant, whom Yamamoto feared in the wake of his small victory of Pearl Harbor by saying,

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."
    [​IMG]

Yamamoto was right. They shouldn't have messed with Americans. Neither should the liberal media bent on communizing America in conjunction with forces controlling the thoughts of the Democrat party right now. Joe Biden and co screwing with America should not win elections. We need to put an APB out on precinct chairmen who do the dirty trick of stuffing the box and an APB out on politicians who use taxpayer money to fund their relatives' failed green venture fiascos, walking away wealthy with US Treasury cash, leaving the taxpayer's investment empty. Emptor caveat, my fellow Americans. Buyer, beware.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2012
  10. naturegirl

naturegirl Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +862
    Lord, the lefties here really liked ole Joe's performance. What does that tell you?? Wonder how out of control their kiddos are??