Face it Conservorinos..Obama's doing a good job.

Despite the rants of the right..President Obama's proved time and time again he can handle it..and with a great amount of grace. He's got it down when it comes to the ridiculous hyperbole..and he does it with style. Although he sometimes infuriates me with his olive branches to the right..gotta say..he's got a lock on keeping his enemies close.

And while I don't think he's charmed, indeed, alot of the work has been tough, he's been able to keep above the fray.

So 2012 looks like it's going to be a lock. Even my conservative friends are grudgingly admitting to that.

:lol:

Holy shit, I needed a good Laugh today thanks.

I can't wait till nov 3rd 2012 so I can hear you explain how the Republicans stole the Election from your hero.

Doing a good job...lol that is just to good.

Despite the rants of the right..President Obama's proved time and time again he can handle it..and with a great amount of grace. He's got it down when it comes to the ridiculous hyperbole..and he does it with style. Although he sometimes infuriates me with his olive branches to the right..gotta say..he's got a lock on keeping his enemies close.

And while I don't think he's charmed, indeed, alot of the work has been tough, he's been able to keep above the fray.

So 2012 looks like it's going to be a lock. Even my conservative friends are grudgingly admitting to that.

Maybe you should put on a blue dress and climb underneath Bammy's desk.

Tell you what..come to my place and make me.

I can't wait till nov 3rd 2012 so I can hear you explain how the Republicans stole the Election from your hero.

Taking bets..you in?

Aww does it hurt your feelings that almost nobody agrees with you?

Obama has done a great job at one thing. Hurting his chances in 2012. He has excelled at exposing himself as a left wing ideologue. If he is to win in 2012 he will have to find a way to gain back the Huge Amount of Independents he has pushed away with his Far left Agenda.

Last edited:
handle what?

Healthcare act passed.
Finreg passed.
Economy saved.
Pirates capture boat..heads misted on Presidential orders.
Terrorists killed..in record numbers.
Averted terrorist attacks.
Oil spill by BP..BP pays for cleanup.
Torture? Buh bye!
Egypt? Work in progress..so far so good.

Are you channeling Nutwinger?

Economy: longest recession on record thanks to his policies.
Health Care. Worst bill in history, already struck down by two federal courts.
Iran. No meaningful policy.
Israel-Palestine. No progress
Egypt. Administration fumbling for response, was for Mubarak before they were against him.
N.Korea. No meaningful policy.
Sudan. No policy
Afghanistan. Increased involvement and currently losing the war.
Iraq. Followed through on Bush policies
Gitmo. Still open despite presidential directive.
Congress. Presided over biggest shellacking since WW2.
Cash for clunkers. Failure.
Pledge to cut $100M from Cabinet budget. Failure.
Pledge to be post-partisan. Failure. Most divided political scene in years.
More attempted attacks since prior to 9/11
Homeland Security. Busy patting down grandmothers, most unpopular regime in America.
What else have I missed here??

Put your money where your mouth is..

I am taking bets..2012.

You in?

I think all the rank and file members of the GOP moving further to the right to please the teabaggers will scare the independents to vote for the dems in 2012. Just my prediction. The same thing happened when the dems went too far to the left and scared the independents who had voted them in during the 2008 elections to the right in the 2010 elections.

Aww does it hurt your feelings that almost nobody agrees with you?

Obama has done a great job at one thing. Hurting his chances in 2012. He has excelled at exposing himself as a left wing ideologue.

Step up chief.

If you peeps think you can make me wear a blue dress..you ought to be able to back your shit up.

Taking bets..you in?

Well Anything could happen. Obama could still find a way to win back the Independents.

So I would not be willing to bet a lot.

All I am saying is as it stands now. There is no way he would win re-election. He must reconnect with the Independents, and it will not be easy this time, because he can not pretend to be something he is not this time. This Time we all know who he really is.

I think all the rank and file members of the GOP moving further to the right to please the teabaggers will scare the independents to vote for the dems in 2012. Just my prediction. The same thing happened when the dems went too far to the left and scared the independents who had voted them in during the 2008 elections to the right.
Well, if you were paying attention to what's going on, you'd realize that the Tea Party is bringing some of us back who are fiscal conservatives but not socially conservative and had stopped voting for Republicans because of it.

It's not fiscal conservatism that scares people, it's government enforced social conservatism. But you and your government hugging brethren should just go ahead and believe this so you get to keep repeating your losses like you suffered in the last election. It is the social conservatism of the Republican party that has held them back. They need to take their own advice and take responsibility themselves for morality rather then handing it over to a politician. Or...we need a movement to ignore government enforced morality and focus on limiting government. Cue the Tea Party....

Taking bets..you in?

Well Anything could happen. Obama could still find a way to win back the Independents.

So I would not be willing to bet a lot.

All I am saying is as it stands now. There is no way he would win re-election. He must reconnect with the Independents, and it will not be easy this time, because he can not pretend to be something he is not this time. This Time we all know who he really is.

We can bet sigs..I don't mind.

I will tell you this. If Obama had governed like the Moderate, Centrists he ran as. I would probably vote for him this time.

To bad he appears to be anything but that.

I'll take your bet. Ill put up what ever sig you want if he wins. If he loses all you have to do is accept it and move on. :)

9% unemployed is a "good job" but 6% unemployed was considered "miserable failure" by the same individuals. Interesting.

I will tell you this. If Obama had governed like the Moderate, Centrists he ran as. I would probably vote for him this time.

To bad he appears to be anything but that.

I'll take your bet. Ill put up what ever sig you want if he wins. If he loses all you have to do is accept it and move on. :)

Okay..

You have a sig that I want. If I lose you get to tell me what my sig should be.

For three months. Deal?

Ahh, stabbing an ally in the back , meeting with a group who has terror -ties is a work in progress for libs. [/B]

Heh.

Tax cut were "shoved" down the throats of Americans too..and with greater consequences. I like when stuff passes that actually helps Americans NOT DIE. Unlike Conservatives..who want the people not in the Elite club to die quickly..like Jan Brewer..when she directly caused the deaths of 2 red blooded Americans.

Commies hate Americans.

The sad part isn't that you think a government run healthcare system is good, the sad part is that you only care about it as a political talking point. Class envy is a very bad thing.

Forum List

Back