Face it Conservorinos..Obama's doing a good job.

Nothing from the Right but a bunch of grade school attacks on the thread's author.

lol, that in and of itself is more evidence that President Obama is in great shape for 2012.

Only thing he's done right is refuse to politicize the Arizona shooting.

He left that up to his media and Democrats in Congress to do.

He's done nothing but divide us.

He promised Hope and Change and left us with the change after picking our pockets. We have no hope.

Really? Why are my taxes down then?

What's this 'pocket picking' you're talking about, specifically?

Nothing from the Right but a bunch of grade school attacks on the thread's author.

lol, that in and of itself is more evidence that President Obama is in great shape for 2012.

Uhh, are you for real?

Sadly yes...he's for real. And he'd be glad to blow Obama. His regret being he won't get the chance

This is what I love about this forum. You make a monkey out of some wingnut, and a week later he's still pouting about it.

You guys are the biggest bunch of pussies assembled in one place since the invention of the internet.

It's a remarkable cyber-phenomenon.

What tax are you referring to that's down? Income tax isn't down. Social Security tax is temporarily down, but you are probably paying more in State taxes, sales taxes and your hidden taxes of ever increasing government regulation are soaring. Companies don't pay that, they pass it on to you.

handle what?

Healthcare act passed.
Finreg passed.
Economy saved.
Pirates capture boat..heads misted on Presidential orders.
Terrorists killed..in record numbers.
Averted terrorist attacks.
Oil spill by BP..BP pays for cleanup.
Torture? Buh bye!
Egypt? Work in progress..so far so good.

So now the anointed one is getting credit for Egypt?....Chris Mathews mumbled something real quick about that as well the other night.Saying something to the effect that this only happened because of Obama or some stupid BS along those lines.

You Libs are amazing....the sun comes up in the morning and it's all because of the chosen one in the WH.....:eusa_hand:

We really don't know what happened in Egypt yet

We do know the tanks did not roll, we know that people were not slaughtered, we know Mubarak peacefully stepped down

How much of that was because of behind the scenes maneuvering by the US is yet to be known

Uhh, are you for real?

Given that the sum total of your contribution to the thread at that point was to call the OP a troll,

you were the perfect example of what I was talking about.

Despite the rants of the right..President Obama's proved time and time again he can handle it..and with a great amount of grace. He's got it down when it comes to the ridiculous hyperbole..and he does it with style. Although he sometimes infuriates me with his olive branches to the right..gotta say..he's got a lock on keeping his enemies close.

And while I don't think he's charmed, indeed, alot of the work has been tough, he's been able to keep above the fray.

So 2012 looks like it's going to be a lock. Even my conservative friends are grudgingly admitting to that.

:lol:

The funniest part is the new GOP Congress is in DC stumbling around aimlessly, between rants about abortion,

trying to figure out what they're supposed to do while they're there for the next 2 years.

Obama gave them their stupid tax cuts, which essentially shot their one-trick pony in the head and sent him to the glue factory.

All they have left is their bluster about spending cuts, which, in reality, they're scared shitless of doing because almost none of the cutting that might be done is politically advantageous.

I agree that they aren't going after military or SS or medicare/medicaid cuts because they are chickenshit, yes. If they were truly serious, they would hhave started with those big expenditures while they still had the momentum and the political capital from the election. So it's clear that they were just bullshitting Americans.

Where I do not agree is the bolded. Doing these penny-ante 'show' cuts to the budget is like red meat to their uncritical-thinking sycophants. Cutting the funding to NPR/PBS ("They were mean to our token commentator!!!"), and NEA, and Head Start, and National Institutes Of Science, and NASA - the Palinistas eat that shit up.

So I definitely think it is politically advantageous. Screwing around with these teabaggers' SS could be dangerous for Republicans.

What tax are you referring to that's down? Income tax isn't down. Social Security tax is temporarily down, but you are probably paying more in State taxes, sales taxes and your hidden taxes of ever increasing government regulation are soaring. Companies don't pay that, they pass it on to you.

Obama raised my state taxes?

lol You need to turn off the radio.

Grace, style, keeps his enemies close. Are you talking about Stalin? I don't believe fur face is typical of the "normal left". People have to notice that Obama is an empty suit. Before the election he refered to the venerable Chamber of Commerce as a sinister force. He hired a communist who once led an arson and looting spree to be on his "green jobs" panel. Anybody notice that there are no "green jobs" or many other jobs for that matter after he spent a trillion dollars? In his mind Obama is still a doped up street thug waving $20 bills around to buy votes for small time Chicago politicians.

Non responsive. You said your taxes were down. I asked you to justify that ridiculous statement. I listed taxes that are up, I didn't say Obama was responsible for each one. Instead you mocked me for a statement I didn't make.

Despite the rants of the right..President Obama's proved time and time again he can handle it..and with a great amount of grace. He's got it down when it comes to the ridiculous hyperbole..and he does it with style. Although he sometimes infuriates me with his olive branches to the right..gotta say..he's got a lock on keeping his enemies close.

And while I don't think he's charmed, indeed, alot of the work has been tough, he's been able to keep above the fray.

So 2012 looks like it's going to be a lock. Even my conservative friends are grudgingly admitting to that.

:lol:

The funniest part is the new GOP Congress is in DC stumbling around aimlessly, between rants about abortion,

trying to figure out what they're supposed to do while they're there for the next 2 years.

Obama gave them their stupid tax cuts, which essentially shot their one-trick pony in the head and sent him to the glue factory.

All they have left is their bluster about spending cuts, which, in reality, they're scared shitless of doing because almost none of the cutting that might be done is politically advantageous.

I agree that they aren't going after military or SS or medicare/medicaid cuts because they are chickenshit, yes. If they were truly serious, they would hhave started with those big expenditures while they still had the momentum and the political capital from the election. So it's clear that they were just bullshitting Americans.

Where I do not agree is the bolded. Doing these penny-ante 'show' cuts to the budget is like red meat to their uncritical-thinking sycophants. Cutting the funding to NPR/PBS ("They were mean to our token commentator!!!"), and NEA, and Head Start, and National Institutes Of Science, and NASA - the Palinistas eat that shit up.

So I definitely think it is politically advantageous. Screwing around with these teabaggers' SS could be dangerous for Republicans.

Those cuts would only help them with the people who are already voting for them.

Despite the rants of the right..President Obama's proved time and time again he can handle it..

handle what?

Healthcare act passed.
Finreg passed.
Economy saved.
Torture? Buh bye!

Are you channeling Nutwinger?

Economy: longest recession on record thanks to his policies.
Health Care. Worst bill in history, already struck down by two federal courts.
Iran. No meaningful policy.
Israel-Palestine. No progress
Egypt. Administration fumbling for response, was for Mubarak before they were against him.
N.Korea. No meaningful policy.
Sudan. No policy
Afghanistan. Increased involvement and currently losing the war.
Iraq. Followed through on Bush policies
Gitmo. Still open despite presidential directive.
Congress. Presided over biggest shellacking since WW2.
Cash for clunkers. Failure.
Pledge to cut $100M from Cabinet budget. Failure.
Pledge to be post-partisan. Failure. Most divided political scene in years.
More attempted attacks since prior to 9/11
Homeland Security. Busy patting down grandmothers, most unpopular regime in America.
What else have I missed here??

Non responsive. You said your taxes were down. I asked you to justify that ridiculous statement. I listed taxes that are up, I didn't say Obama was responsible for each one. Instead you mocked me for a statement I didn't make.

1. You answered your own question when you cited the payroll tax.

2. You introduced state taxes into the mix, which are irrelevant and off topic.

handle what?

Healthcare act passed.
Finreg passed.
Economy saved.
Torture? Buh bye!

Are you channeling Nutwinger?

Economy: longest recession on record thanks to his policies.
Health Care. Worst bill in history, already struck down by two federal courts.
Iran. No meaningful policy.
Israel-Palestine. No progress
Egypt. Administration fumbling for response, was for Mubarak before they were against him.
N.Korea. No meaningful policy.
Sudan. No policy
Afghanistan. Increased involvement and currently losing the war.
Iraq. Followed through on Bush policies
Gitmo. Still open despite presidential directive.
Congress. Presided over biggest shellacking since WW2.
Cash for clunkers. Failure.
Pledge to cut $100M from Cabinet budget. Failure.
Pledge to be post-partisan. Failure. Most divided political scene in years.
More attempted attacks since prior to 9/11
Homeland Security. Busy patting down grandmothers, most unpopular regime in America.
What else have I missed here??

Like I said, everything you just cited will be cited by the left as successes. And.... wait for it.. Booooooosh.

Uhh, are you for real?

Sadly yes...he's for real. And he'd be glad to blow Obama. His regret being he won't get the chance

This is what I love about this forum. You make a monkey out of some wingnut, and a week later he's still pouting about it.

You guys are the biggest bunch of pussies assembled in one place since the invention of the internet.

It's a remarkable cyber-phenomenon.

Not sure but are you calling me a wingnut? Chances are you don't even have a clue as to wtf I stand for. You would prolly sooner call me a war supporting right wing religious nut. But hey, you're the one choking on the religious war supporter presidents nuts these days... Obama in case you missed that hint.

Last edited:
What tax are you referring to that's down?

Non responsive. You said your taxes were down. I asked you to justify that ridiculous statement

Content, enemy of liberalism. Typical liberal. Given the chance to prove there is something in your pants, you take the opportunity to prove there isn't...

Last edited:
Well, here's another thread in which the underlying theme tends to yearn for convincing oneself of a certain outcome.

If O' s numbers in unemployment stay high and the economy continues into the gutter, he'll be a one termer. It's that simple.

Last edited:

Those cuts would only help them with the people who are already voting for them.
True. The challenge is to not let them portray those proposed cuts as actually doing anything about the deficit.

David Gregory did this with Boehner this morning, and Boehner's response was "Well, it's a start". Of course, we all know it's the start and the end. And they will, in the meantime, use teabaggers hopes for change as cover to get rid of 'cherished Liberal institutions', like Head Start, because healthy children is a 'Liberal thing'.

Forum List

Back