Face it Conservorinos..Obama's doing a good job.

Despite the rants of the right..President Obama's proved time and time again he can handle it..and with a great amount of grace. He's got it down when it comes to the ridiculous hyperbole..and he does it with style. Although he sometimes infuriates me with his olive branches to the right..gotta say..he's got a lock on keeping his enemies close.

And while I don't think he's charmed, indeed, alot of the work has been tough, he's been able to keep above the fray.

So 2012 looks like it's going to be a lock. Even my conservative friends are grudgingly admitting to that.

:lol:
You're delusional

Okay..taking bets for 2012..you in?

Despite the rants of the right..President Obama's proved time and time again he can handle it..

handle what?

Healthcare act passed.
Finreg passed.
Economy saved.
Pirates capture boat..heads misted on Presidential orders.
Terrorists killed..in record numbers.
Averted terrorist attacks.
Oil spill by BP..BP pays for cleanup.
Torture? Buh bye!
Egypt? Work in progress..so far so good.

Haha ok, I did catch you at a weird time before... You are full Troll, nothing important to say, just stiring shit up for the sake of picking a fight.

Your list is part false and part lol btw.

Despite the rants of the right..President Obama's proved time and time again he can handle it..and with a great amount of grace. He's got it down when it comes to the ridiculous hyperbole..and he does it with style. Although he sometimes infuriates me with his olive branches to the right..gotta say..he's got a lock on keeping his enemies close.

And while I don't think he's charmed, indeed, alot of the work has been tough, he's been able to keep above the fray.

So 2012 looks like it's going to be a lock. Even my conservative friends are grudgingly admitting to that.

You're delusional

The chance he has is the same one Clinton had, the ability of the Republicans to blow a sure thing. But that he's a great candidate is pathetic and a ridiculous statement given that two months ago he was repudiated by the voters in a record fashion. Also, he has grace about nothing, Urkel is an arrogant, condescending know it all who hasn't solved anything.

Maybe you should put on a blue dress and climb underneath Bammy's desk.

Maybe you should put on a blue dress and climb underneath Bammy's desk.

Nice one...

Obama annual trillion deficits, threatening the USA AAA rating, steady 9% unemployment, sending the dollar into a death spiral and caught flat footed by Egypt are all Obama at his best.

If only people would start learning that when Obama talks about "Change" he does not mean change for the better

Obama annual trillion deficits, threatening the USA AAA rating, steady 9% unemployment, sending the dollar into a death spiral and caught flat footed by Egypt are all Obama at his best.

If only people would start learning that when Obama talks about "Change" he does not mean change for the better

At least the left has finally confirmed its true intentions. And we were right all along.

You're delusional

The chance he has is the same one Clinton had, the ability of the Republicans to blow a sure thing. But that he's a great candidate is pathetic and a ridiculous statement given that two months ago he was repudiated by the voters in a record fashion. Also, he has grace about nothing, Urkel is an arrogant, condescending know it all who hasn't solved anything.

:lol: Childish.

Despite the rants of the right..President Obama's proved time and time again he can handle it..

handle what?

Healthcare act passed.
Finreg passed.
Economy saved.
Torture? Buh bye!

Health Care ruled UNCONSTITUTIONAL
Financial Regulations are gonna be controlling us for decades
Economy still in a mess
President must have acted as a spotter then, right?
Terrorists growing in record numbers. Just look at the chaos in the Middle East today.
Averted terrorist attacks using the Patriot Act, which has just expired.
Ignored Oil Spill for 10 days while he accused AZ of racism. Took months to cap it.
Obama still torturing prisoners using rendition. Still using drones to bomb Muslims in Pakistan.
Not only turned his back on a long time ally but instigated the demonstrations that caused his downfall, effectively pissing off both sides.

Here's some shit you forgot to mention:

Couldn't get the Olympics in Chicago.
Printed $1.2 trillion to pay down the debt intentionally raising inflation. The price of food went up 30% in two months.
In December 250,000 unemployed quit looking. They were erased from the unemployment rolls causing it to go from 9.4% to 9%. Unemployment is so bad the Obama Administration does cartwheels when new applications drops below 400,000 per month.
Foreclosures have gone up to the levels of the peak of the housing collapse.
Removed the drilling moratorium then promptly re-instated it. Now they are in contempt of court with a federal court ruling. We are now unable to drill anywhere in the Continental United States nor are we allowed to drill off our own coast.
Claimed nobody was gonna take over GM and Chrysler, then promptly took them over.
We are now over $14,000,000,000,000.00 in debt. When he took over the debt was $9 trillion. The deficit was $500 billion. It is currently $1.3 trillion. We have paid $169,361,712,628.99 in interest so far this fiscal year as of Jan.
We have turned our friends into enemies and have embraced our enemies. But nether trusts us.

Yup. Great job.

Nothing from the Right but a bunch of grade school attacks on the thread's author.

lol, that in and of itself is more evidence that President Obama is in great shape for 2012.

Sallow AKA "Swallows"

ObamaResolute.jpg

Nothing from the Right but a bunch of grade school attacks on the thread's author.

lol, that in and of itself is more evidence that President Obama is in great shape for 2012.

Only thing he's done right is refuse to politicize the Arizona shooting.

He left that up to his media and Democrats in Congress to do.

He's done nothing but divide us.

He promised Hope and Change and left us with the change after picking our pockets. We have no hope.

handle what?

Healthcare act passed.
Finreg passed.
Economy saved.
Torture? Buh bye!

So now the anointed one is getting credit for Egypt?....Chris Mathews mumbled something real quick about that as well the other night.Saying something to the effect that this only happened because of Obama or some stupid BS along those lines.

You Libs are amazing....the sun comes up in the morning and it's all because of the chosen one in the WH.....:eusa_hand:

The thread has a bunch of stuff talking about the OP's claims being false, shit reality is the economy is not "saved" haha... it's not even "healthy." Obama himself wants another stimulus and extended unemployment because the economy according to him is "fragile." That’s not saved for shit, even with something like 4 trillion spent to “boost” it.

It’s not as if the thread is picking up on new topics anyways, all of it has been discussed in length many times. It gets to a point where Obama/Bush bot fanboiz just can’t get any real debate in their threads, that’s not anyone’s fault but the Ops.

Reality simply does not reflect the Ops claims, wtf else can be said other than presenting the easily accessible information proving him wrong and then of course, mocking him for being a village idiot.

Forum List

Back