Fabulous News for ME!!!

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
I was just notified that i have been awarded $500,000!!!

Yippee!!!

undp scheme 2010.
14/12/2010.

This is to notify you that you have been appointed as one of the recipients of a cash grant/donation for your personal and community development.you were selected among the beneficiaries to receive the sum of us$500,000.00 as developmental aid from the un foundation.please contact.undp secertary-mrs.shannon maris on this email: [email protected] , tel:+447024019857 regards,

chairman grant programme,
helen troy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

south eastern sydney and illawarra area health service confidentiality notice

this email, and the files transmitted with it, are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not permitted to distribute or use this email or any of its attachments in any way. We also request that you advise the sender of the incorrect addressing.

This email message has been virus-scanned. Although no computer viruses were detected, south eastern sydney and illawarra area health service accept no liability for any consequential damage resulting from email containing any computer viruses.

I was just notified that i have been awarded $500,000!!!

Yippee!!!

undp scheme 2010.
14/12/2010.

This is to notify you that you have been appointed as one of the recipients of a cash grant/donation for your personal and community development.you were selected among the beneficiaries to receive the sum of us$500,000.00 as developmental aid from the un foundation.please contact.undp secertary-mrs.shannon maris on this email: [email protected] , tel:+447024019857 regards,

chairman grant programme,
helen troy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

south eastern sydney and illawarra area health service confidentiality notice

this email, and the files transmitted with it, are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not permitted to distribute or use this email or any of its attachments in any way. We also request that you advise the sender of the incorrect addressing.

This email message has been virus-scanned. Although no computer viruses were detected, south eastern sydney and illawarra area health service accept no liability for any consequential damage resulting from email containing any computer viruses.

I'd help you out but I am still counting my money form the last Nigerian grand poobah who needed me post cash so LLoyd's would release his fortune...

Awwww DUDE!!

If it requires you to wire transfer a sum of money, I will throw in on it with you and split that 500 g's!

Let me know how much you need from me, and I'll PM you my credit card info.

The good thing is, this isn't a Nigerian scam.

It's an Australian sca-...uh...notification.

I responded to one of these a couple weeks ago, anyway. So I don't really have to be jealous because my money be comin any day now!

I already quit my job and told my boss how much of a fuck he is and also left my girlfriend, and ghost rode my pathetic middle class car into the bay.

Fuck it all anyway! I'm about to be fuckin RICH!!

I responded to one of these a couple weeks ago, anyway. So I don't really have to be jealous because my money be comin any day now!

I already quit my job and told my boss how much of a fuck he is and also left my girlfriend, and ghost rode my pathetic middle class car into the bay.

You'll be as rich as Cliff Lee...but you won't have to work as hard.

I was thinking about taking my winnings and just giving them to Cliff Lee to see if I could buy him to be my own personal pitcher.

I could rent him out to various teams in the league and make a business out of it.

I was thinking about taking my winnings and just giving them to Cliff Lee to see if I could buy him to be my own personal pitcher.

I could rent him out to various teams in the league and make a business out of it.
Better yet...make him the designated pitcher for your Men's Slow Pitch Softball team!

Finally, you might be able to lead Joe's Pizza to the league crown and knock off Mufflers R Us from their three year hold on the championship.

Better yet...make him the designated pitcher for your Men's Slow Pitch Softball team!

Finally, you might be able to lead Joe's Pizza to the league crown and knock off Mufflers R Us from their three year hold on the championship.
Yeah we've been missing that ace arm, too.

I'll send my offer to his agent. Everybody's got a price.

Speaking of price...what about David Price?

But then there would be too many lefties...nix that idea.

Speaking of price...what about David Price?

But then there would be too many lefties...nix that idea.

Until Price feels confident in a 2nd pitch, I'm not comfortable taking the risk on him. The Mufflers R Us lineup would tear him up.

i get these things all the time
and the vast variety of nations that have awarded me money is astounding now
used to be just nigeria, now i get them from all over the world

i get these things all the time
and the vast variety of nations that have awarded me money is astounding now
used to be just nigeria, now i get them from all over the world

You must be a rich man!

In fact, you probably can travel far and wide to dive, and not have to be stuck diving in Merrymeeting Bay.

Forum List

Back