Faa

AnonymousIV

May 18, 2011
[ISo many people and organizations were honored after 9/11. I think the FAA and whomever was involved in that, need some recognition, they sure did a good job of landing all air traffic. I think all of good work was done there, it was so over shadowed by NORAD's screwing up or at least I think it did. I can't remember, did all the planes land safely? The air travelers need some recognition for staying patient and being calm during all that mess. Thank-you FFA and the American people. It was executed seamlessly. ][/I] :bow3::woohoo:

[ISo many people and organizations were honored after 9/11. I think the FAA and whomever was involved in that, need some recognition, they sure did a good job of landing all air traffic. I think all of good work was done there, it was so over shadowed by NORAD's screwing up or at least I think it did. I can't remember, did all the planes land safely? The air travelers need some recognition for staying patient and being calm during all that mess. Thank-you FFA and the American people. It was executed seamlessly. ][/I] :bow3::woohoo:

I believe all but the four hijacked; out going flights were grounded after the news came out, in my area.

Forum List

Back