F' the Irais...we should have left these bastards suffer under Saddam

_dmp_

Oct 16, 2003
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20040331/D81LF3E80.html

I am SERIOUSLY changing my views on these ANIMALS. Lump them together with the PLO - A couple tactical nukes would take care of them, by and large. I'd have NO problem with the deaths of the women and children - It's better to kill a terrorist when he's little, lest he grow up to kill me. It's horrible that we are trying to give them their OWN government...and they keep wanting to kill us for it.

ARGH...The more I think about this...War sucks...killing people sucks...but the blatant disrespect? The blatant attacks on the likes of Civil Engineers, and other Contractors trying to FIX their shit-hole cities?

wow. Fuck the Fucking Fuckers.

I'm beginning to think the same thing, hard to help a country full of uneducated, ignorant villagers. We should not leave however before emptying the country of its oil coffers, fuck em! Bite the hand that feeds them will they?

In all honesty, it COULD have been just a group of 50-100 people...even a couple hundred in a city of tens of thousands.

Still sucks though...Memories of Somalia run deep

I hate to be so harsh but since they have shown us so much hospitality maybe we should take some prisoners and make an example of them in front of the poulace. If they won't understand that we made their country better by removing Sadaam maybe they will understand some up front brutality. Worked for Sadaam didn't it?

This is the natural result of a comitted people to keep their soverign nation. Would we be any different?

I still say we had no Constitutional basis (publicised) to go there.

If we DID then war, not invasion to overthrow, would have been the only answer.

We wouldn't have been in this spot either way.

Dang, those founding fathers weren't so stupid after all.

Whether anyone believes it was right or wrong is besides the point now, that ship has sailed. Time to get brutal on their ass! Alls fair in love and war someone once said......

Originally posted by OCA
Whether anyone believes it was right or wrong is besides the point now, that ship has sailed. Time to get brutal on their ass! Alls fair in love and war someone once said......

My knee jerk reaction is to think the same way. I don't view it, though, as a situation we can deal with in any way and come out right.

If we went in under the wrong circumstances and overthrew the govt, then we owe them a govt.

If we were right, and did this then we should wipe them out. -In that case, we did our troops who have already gone there a disservice.

How do we end up cleaning this and still keep from looking as bad as we appeared with vietnam?

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
OCA and dmp, do you know think that going into Iraq was the wrong thing to do?

I had better quickly add that I most likely do not agree with what this guy is about to say.....I DO think Iraq was supporting terrorism, and I AM for defending ourselves. I just think a formality of a direct FORMAL threat made from them to us did not exist. -Therefore war could not officially be declaired.

I think the Iraqi govt deserves to lose their allocation of carbon and oxygen entirely.

That being said, I duck out to watch the tennis match.

Originally posted by NewGuy
My knee jerk reaction is to think the same way. I don't view it, though, as a situation we can deal with in any way and come out right.

If we went in under the wrong circumstances and overthrew the govt, then we owe them a govt.

If we were right, and did this then we should wipe them out. -In that case, we did our troops who have already gone there a disservice.

How do we end up cleaning this and still keep from looking as bad as we appeared with vietnam?

Unleash the fury, carpet bombing, burn villages of suspected guerilla fighters. Wait, give the villagers an option, either turn over the guerillas or see your village burned to the ground. Day and night shelling, basically don't give these roaches 1 minute peace. Make the populace understand that there is no way that we are allowing a religious, Iranian style government, ain't gonna happen and the sooner they learn that the sooner we leave.

We have to get harsh on these people and quit fighting by all these stupid rules like the Geneva convention rules for example. They don't follow shit like that why should we? I also don't care how that would look to the rest of the world its not their sons and daughters who are dying.

Originally posted by OCA
Unleash the fury, carpet bombing, burn villages of suspected guerilla fighters. Wait, give the villagers an option, either turn over the guerillas or see your village burned to the ground. Day and night shelling, basically don't give these roaches 1 minute peace. Make the populace understand that there is no way that we are allowing a religious, Iranian style government, ain't gonna happen and the sooner they learn that the sooner we leave.

We have to get harsh on these people and quit fighting by all these stupid rules like the Geneva convention rules for example. They don't follow shit like that why should we? I also don't care how that would look to the rest of the world its not their sons and daughters who are dying.

I would agree that may be the only best way to go forward.

-About Geneva, I 100% agree.

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
OCA and dmp, do you know think that going into Iraq was the wrong thing to do?

Absolutely not! Something had to be done about Sadaam sooner or later and I personally was for sooner. The people of Iraq have been subjected to brutality and fear for nearly 30 years and I believe that they are severely, psychologically damaged because of that. This is why there is continuous resistance, because they can't see the nose in front of their face, they for some reason think that things will be better under a Shiite government, wrong, different religion same old brutal government style.

But hey i'm all for leaving if that is truelly what they want, only we are taking some supplies with us.........

Originally posted by OCA

Now this is the reason I have a problem with the GOP. They've made their creed out of 'do anything now, deal with the aftermath later' and it really ends up screwing us in the end.

Originally posted by NewGuy
I would agree that may be the only best way to go forward.

-About Geneva, I 100% agree.

Let me add this, in America you are either with us in this WOT or you are against us. A lot of people think that they are helping America and being a true American by fighting Bush and the government tooth and nail every step of the way, bullshit! They are as much of a danger to the troops as if they were placing the landmines in the roads in Iraq themselves. I'm not saying we shouldn't have free speech but for chrissakes if we can' all get behind this one then there is no hope that this country we'll ever unite on anything again.

You didn't hear this crap from citizens when Pearl Harbor was attacked. Its the friggin Vietnam hippie generation, I blame them for a lot of troubles we see today, the drug infested scumbags.

I say we do another flyer drop, hit the Iraqi air waves... Let the entire country know that if shit like this keeps happening we will leave and Iraq will become a failed state just like Somalia.

We know that a lot of Iraqis love us there... if not love us, than at least understand that us being there is good for them. Businesses are becomming profitable, their currency is showing signs of potential life. They're going to the Olympics...

Iraq needs a civil war... let all those citizens that love freedom kill the rest of the stupid assholes.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
Now this is the reason I have a problem with the GOP. They've made their creed out of 'do anything now, deal with the aftermath later' and it really ends up screwing us in the end.

Respectfully DK war is not something that can be done with the thinking of "how is this going to look later?" It has always been there is the enemy lets get him before he gets us not there is the enemy if we kill him how are the Democrats and the Germans gonna view this? Hell we basically carpet bombed Germany into oblivion from 1943-1945 because that is where the enemy was and that was the best way to stop him, nobody worried how history would view it or how politically viable it would be, they just did it. This our problem nowadays IMO, wars are fought politically instead of militarily, let the generals have what they need to win and the rest of us stay the hell out.

My first reacion was to cry,

My first rational thought was something my father had been saying for years: "Bomb them all and let God sort them out."

I used to scoff at his insensitivity, but now I'm not so sure. The boundaries aren't so clear anymore. Does it pay to be humane?

Forum List

Back