F' the Irais...we should have left these bastards suffer under Saddam

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by _dmp_, Mar 31, 2004.

1. _dmp_

_dmp_ Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7
    http://apnews.myway.com/article/20040331/D81LF3E80.html

I am SERIOUSLY changing my views on these ANIMALS. Lump them together with the PLO - A couple tactical nukes would take care of them, by and large. I'd have NO problem with the deaths of the women and children - It's better to kill a terrorist when he's little, lest he grow up to kill me. It's horrible that we are trying to give them their OWN government...and they keep wanting to kill us for it.

ARGH...The more I think about this...War sucks...killing people sucks...but the blatant disrespect? The blatant attacks on the likes of Civil Engineers, and other Contractors trying to FIX their shit-hole cities?

wow. Fuck the Fucking Fuckers.

2. OCA

OCA Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    I'm beginning to think the same thing, hard to help a country full of uneducated, ignorant villagers. We should not leave however before emptying the country of its oil coffers, fuck em! Bite the hand that feeds them will they?

3. _dmp_

_dmp_ Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7
    In all honesty, it COULD have been just a group of 50-100 people...even a couple hundred in a city of tens of thousands.

Still sucks though...Memories of Somalia run deep

4. OCA

OCA Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    I hate to be so harsh but since they have shown us so much hospitality maybe we should take some prisoners and make an example of them in front of the poulace. If they won't understand that we made their country better by removing Sadaam maybe they will understand some up front brutality. Worked for Sadaam didn't it?

5. NewGuy

NewGuy Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    This is the natural result of a comitted people to keep their soverign nation. Would we be any different?

I still say we had no Constitutional basis (publicised) to go there.

If we DID then war, not invasion to overthrow, would have been the only answer.

We wouldn't have been in this spot either way.

Dang, those founding fathers weren't so stupid after all.

6. OCA

OCA Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    Isolationism is the answer! Why didn't I think of that?:rolleyes:

7. OCA

OCA Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    Whether anyone believes it was right or wrong is besides the point now, that ship has sailed. Time to get brutal on their ass! Alls fair in love and war someone once said......

8. NewGuy

NewGuy Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    My knee jerk reaction is to think the same way. I don't view it, though, as a situation we can deal with in any way and come out right.

If we went in under the wrong circumstances and overthrew the govt, then we owe them a govt.

If we were right, and did this then we should wipe them out. -In that case, we did our troops who have already gone there a disservice.

How do we end up cleaning this and still keep from looking as bad as we appeared with vietnam?

9. Palestinian Jew

Palestinian Jew Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18
    OCA and dmp, do you know think that going into Iraq was the wrong thing to do?

10. NewGuy

NewGuy Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I had better quickly add that I most likely do not agree with what this guy is about to say.....I DO think Iraq was supporting terrorism, and I AM for defending ourselves. I just think a formality of a direct FORMAL threat made from them to us did not exist. -Therefore war could not officially be declaired.

I think the Iraqi govt deserves to lose their allocation of carbon and oxygen entirely.

That being said, I duck out to watch the tennis match.