F' that STUPID SHOW!

Man, you guys should read some of the hatemail VFTW is getting about Daughtry.

http://www.votefortheworst.com/mail.html

You guys are the worst excuse of a website I've ever heard of!. .Thanks to you guys Chris is gone and ELLIOT AND TAYLOR are still on. .Chris should've won and you guys know that. .You guys deserve to burn in hell for what you guys do. .there WERE talented people on this show until u guys were here "voting for the worst" and that has affected the voting DRASTICALLY. .you guys are fucking idiots! BURN IN HELL BASTARDS!!!!!
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU! You have ruined this year's Idol for me and family. How about you do something to contribute to society then waste your time on this site. Heres some suggestions.
1) Find a good fun job, that'll keep you un-tempted to go and work on this website during work time.
2)Get a hooker and have sex with her. It'll make you feel good.
3) If you're married and have no children, have sex and have children. It'll feel good and you'll be happy with the results.
4)Join a mens softball league or a bowling league or w/e you want.
5)Grow up. Go to a physcologist and get your life straight.
6)Drug youself. You'll feel like your flying..
7)Take a visit to Mommy's house. she's probably old and on more medications then hate mail you've received(jk, theres nothing as much as the # of hate mail you've got.) Help her out in the garden, take her shopping.
--Bottom line is grow up. If you were raised right, you wouldn't be like this and make such a juvenial website. I know its only a tv show, but jeezus christ, Taylor Hicks with the most votes, and Chris daughtry leaving? This guy's gonna be a fucking star!
--You think this all funny, don't ya? Well, how would you like getting sued? Because your about to get sued bitch. I hired a lawyer. BEWARE BITCH!
Well hello A-HOLES, Hope you are happy with your BS. Maybe Taylor will win for your smart ass site. I really hope that a law suite is coming your way....
You are fucked big time. You have changed the way america voted and you will filled with the world of lawyers
Wow, going after Taylor Hicks is the absolute stupidest thing you've ever done by far. Seeing as Taylor Hicks is one of the best. If he wins, It won't be because of you, but because of his true talent. Oh, and expect a lawsuit coming towards you soon. (Not me, a compnay I know of)

Threatening law suits :laugh: wow.

A great one about pickler :laugh:

I was reading your site once again and thought I'd email you, once again. I don't care if you tell your lies about Kellie anymore. If you want to stoop to that low level then so be it. Do I know the truth about Kellie? Yes, but not from you. Is North Carolina ashamed of Kellie? Some of them are but most of them are jealous of her however, a lot of them are not. Is she making North Carolina proud? I sure do think so but I know there are others who disagree with me. Is she stupid for not knowing what a minx was, not knowing what calamari was, or how to pronounce salmon? NO, a lot of people didn't know what a minx was and a lot of people don't know what calamari is. Just for your information almost everyone from the south says salmon and pronounces the L. Does that make us stupid? By the way, whoever said that the way non-southerners pronounce Salmon is right? Whoever said the dictionary was right? How would we know if the dictionary was right?

Forum List

Back