F r u s t r a t i o n ! !

Two was easy... my hair didn't turn loose, but it did turn white - but not until they hit sixteen - I raised girls.

My husband used to say that if we had a girl, he would sit in the living room and clean his guns when her dates came to pick her up.

I'm very grateful I had a boy. :lol:

My son better pray he never brings home some hoodrat!
And he isn't having sex until he is 30.

Two was easy... my hair didn't turn loose, but it did turn white - but not until they hit sixteen - I raised girls.

My husband used to say that if we had a girl, he would sit in the living room and clean his guns when her dates came to pick her up.

lol.. i'm sure he won't bring home a hoodrat.

but you might want to kiss the sex at 30 thing good bye. lol..

lol.. i'm sure he won't bring home a hoodrat.

but you might want to kiss the sex at 30 thing good bye. lol..

:eusa_shhh: Let me live in my fantasy land in peace!:lol:

Most every dad says that..... Thank (insert your preferred Deity here) that most every teenage daughter knows how to talk them out of being such an ass. :lol:

An average Joe looks back at parenting teen agers:

"If you can keep them breathing and out of jail until they're 22, you will probably like them again."

You keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep, kiddo. :eusa_whistle:

:lol:

Forum List

Back