‘#F**kParis’ — ‘Black Lives Matter’ Show True Colors On Twitter

What's the matter Owl, pissed that I tore your post apart, or the fact that I showed you have no reading comprehension?

Calling me a douche doesn't bother me, it just shows you have nothing of substance left to bring.

Over the weekend, people all across the world showed their support for the victims of the Paris terror attacks, but one social justice group appeared to be peeved that the horrific tragedy had taken over the news cycle.

Along with most Americans, “Black Lives Matter” supporters voiced views on the attacks via Twitter, yet instead of messages of love, the movement responded with a despicable “#FuckParis” tag,

‘#F**kParis’ — ‘Black Lives’ Show True Colors On Twitter

Just in case you needed another reason to hate THOSE FUCKING PEOPLE more today than you did yesterday.
That's nothing. Did you see their protest on the campus library? Or when they had a sit in for their cause but told the white protesters to leave?

I seem to remember a white, red headed female professor who had a run in with the journalists who she told to leave the protest camp. She got in trouble for it and later apologized.

She was white and in the protest.

Yeah, a fucking racist, commie, patronizing, racist pile of kuuunt shit.

When you look at a white liberal elitist scumbag, you see a patronizing double talking, hypocritical, racist.

Have I made myself clear enough to you? Or do you want me to make it more clear?

The claim was that there were no white protesters at the event because they had all been chased out. I simply showed where there was a white protester in the camp. Her political affiliations nor your opinion about her were in question, just the fact that there was a white person at the protest and not all of them had been kicked out as previously claimed.

Is reading comprehension hard for you?
FYI there are videos on YouTube if you look that shows the blacks screaming at the whites, cursing them & telling them to leave.

Forum List

Back