F&F: Obama's endgame for the Constitution

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Personally, I don't think Obama's stupid and accidentally blundered into 4 years of 8% unemployment, record debt, deficits, poverty and our first ever downgrade; I think it's intentional.

In the same fashion, Obama's escalation of Fast & Furious by claiming Executive Privilege is not some stupid rookie mistake that will cost him the election because he cannot a normal election to occur. I said this after he declared war on Catholic churches too: Obama will not allow a normal election year, he will lose if he does.

He is going to have either another terrorist attack or assassination attempt that AG Holder will find was done by the Tea Party.

He's incompetent and has little to no chance of defeating Romney. The only reason he got elected in the first place is because nobody knew he who was.
I think he got elected to further the totalitarian agenda, because of the impending economic
collapse, and the people realizing that government isn't on their side at all, of the expected mass protests that hopefully will follow, ( I doubt it tho) took the bait of "hope and change" as a real possibility, and they saw him as a viable alternative to the Bush doctrine. Alas it was all a bunch of BS complete with the distraction of "the first black president". He's a liar like the rest of them.
This man has accelerated the NEOCON NWO concept instead of doing anything for the common American, as I have come to realize, that the 2 party system is really the same beast with 2 heads where it concerns the common citizen. The problems facing America are manifold, and these lying fucks, Left or Right leaning don't give a fuck about you. They are all brought and paid for whores by the special interests and money junkies, as witnessed by the ass kissing of Dimon the other day by the senate as just the latest example.
When will you people learn and finally grasp this? How much more of getting fucked over and lied to will it take before you finally stand up and say enough?

In the past few months Obama has alienated Jews, Christians, taxpayers, Moderates and Independents. All he has left are Illegal Aliens, the non-living and people to the Left of Mao.

Personally, I don't think Obama's stupid and accidentally blundered into 4 years of 8% unemployment, record debt, deficits, poverty and our first ever downgrade; I think it's intentional.

In the same fashion, Obama's escalation of Fast & Furious by claiming Executive Privilege is not some stupid rookie mistake that will cost him the election because he cannot a normal election to occur. I said this after he declared war on Catholic churches too: Obama will not allow a normal election year, he will lose if he does.

He is going to have either another terrorist attack or assassination attempt that AG Holder will find was done by the Tea Party.

:clap2: x1000

He's incompetent and has little to no chance of defeating Romney. The only reason he got elected in the first place is because nobody knew he who was.

Actually he got elected because thats what The Bildgerbergers wanted and thats the REAL reason he will get elected if they have their way is because he is their chosen one.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...-ron-paul-also-says-they-want-mittens-in.html

Made a mistake here.Meant to say that Romney is the chosen one like Obama was four years ago and I see the truth that thats getting out angers candyass since he replied and farted so soon in his next post after mine.:D:badgrin:

Forum List

Back