F*cking Direct Tv and Fox.

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
So, I dont know if it is a local issue, but Directv and Fox have not worked out a deal, so right now I don't have Fox. Guess what channel the Seahawks are on tomorrow?

Also, sports be the wrong forum. sorry

I remember having that issue w/DirecTwee. You may be able to purchase the channel at extra cost.

Several years ago the Cubs were in the playoffs and my sat tv provider didn't carry the channel.
I ran out to Radio Shack and got a decent roof antenna. 5 minutes before first pitch I was on the roof trying to get the thing mounted properly. I said fuck it, laid it on the roof, threw the cable over the side of the house and thru the back door. Got the thing hooked to tv and collapsed on the couch.

I have to go to work after the game. ;)

or I would be at the place down the street.

So, I dont know if it is a local issue, but Directv and Fox have not worked out a deal, so right now I don't have Fox. Guess what channel the Seahawks are on tomorrow?

wow. sucks to be you(and your neighbors)

I have DirecTV and FOX is just fine in indiana...

Kinda funny. Many political liberals are trying to shut down FOX, you are a victim of that success

Kinda funny. Many political liberals are trying to shut down FOX, you are a victim of that success
OH BROTHER :slap:

this is nothing but a contract dispute between the local fox affiliate and direct tv

I thought you dingleberries didn't watch Fox. Now yer bitching cause ya can't get Fox.. :lol::lol::lol:

I think FOX has this issue with Direct And Dish as well since a friend told me he lost Fox on dish a couple of weeks ago.

Cheapssed Fox.
Maybe they are going broke?
Hope so.

I thought you dingleberries didn't watch Fox. Now yer bitching cause ya can't get Fox.. :lol::lol::lol:
:eusa_shhh: Fox News is like a train wreck, you can't help but watch.

As for the other channels.:eusa_hand:

this is nothing but a contract dispute between the local fox affiliate and direct tv

I don't think they should be taken off the air. I just think they should remove Fair and Balanced, I don't think they should made to either. :D

I think FOX has this issue with Direct And Dish as well since a friend told me he lost Fox on dish a couple of weeks ago.

Cheapssed Fox.
Maybe they are going broke?
Hope so.
not ALL Fox Affiliates are in this
it is a LOCAL issue between the LOCAL Fox Affiliate and Direct
other markets still have their local Fox Affiliates
lol

I don't think they should be taken off the air. I just think they should remove Fair and Balanced, I don't think they should made to either. :D
given that they are the most balanced network on the air in the US, i dont see why they should change that

Forum List

Back