F.C.C. Announces Plan to Repeal Net Neutrality

Nobody. And i didnt say that.

So you expect me to believe your "government bad, corporations good" position was one you came to organically? LMFAO.

I clearly stated they shouldnt regulate what they arent supposed to.

And because you know nothing, you don't know what this statement even means. What you're doing is applying your own, shitty personal standard as the standard for what government should and shouldn't do. You do so arbitrarily too. You don't have any authority or credibility when it comes to determining what the government can and cannot do, just your shitty uninformed opinion. You should couch all your statements with that too; that you're just pulling this shit from your ass as it suits your argument. What's even worse is that you're not even amenable to changing your position or admitting you're wrong. That's because you're either a sociopath or a coward (or both).

Our Government IS bad. Most corrupt and biggest war mongers.

So here's the thing, pal. At some poiint, you're going to have to take responsibility for yourself and your actions. So if you think government is bad, stop electing and voting for bad people. It's really that fuckin' simple; how do you expect to have effective government if you vote for people who are opposed to effective government?

Conservatives like to say government is the problem, then they get elected and prove it. So maybe, just maybe, the solution is right there in front of your eyes; stop voting for Conservatives...that is, if you want to be responsible for your actions. Or you could continue being a lazy moocher and posturing. I don't really care because in either case, you still suck. And nothing's going to change that.

If you want the govt to regulate everything from the toilet paper you have to pay someone to wipe your ass with to redistribution of wealth, pass an amendment.

So spare me this melodrama. No one's calling for government to regulate the toilet paper you use. Stop being such a melodramatic weenie. You do that a lot, you know...you take things to hyperbolic extremes in order to avoid having a serious discussion. Probably because you recognize you're not informed enough to have a proper discussion about this. Which is why your positions always seem half-assed and immature.

So you whine about ineffective or corrupt government, while voting for ineffective and corrupt people. So it's a self-fulfilling prophecy on your part. Maybe the solution is for you to not vote at all. Maybe you should just not participate in the society you feel is so burdensome to your delicate, fragile sensitivities. Maybe you need to be coddled and babied to feel important and have a sense of self-worth. Or maybe you should just fuck off and die.

Last edited:

So you expect me to believe your "government bad, corporations good" position was one you came to organically? LMFAO.

And because you know nothing, you don't know what this statement even means. What you're doing is applying your own, shitty personal standard as the standard for what government should and shouldn't do. You do so arbitrarily too. You don't have any authority or credibility when it comes to determining what the government can and cannot do, just your shitty uninformed opinion. You should couch all your statements with that too; that you're just pulling this shit from your ass as it suits your argument. What's even worse is that you're not even amenable to changing your position or admitting you're wrong. That's because you're either a sociopath or a coward (or both).

So here's the thing, pal. At some poiint, you're going to have to take responsibility for yourself and your actions. So if you think government is bad, stop electing and voting for bad people. It's really that fuckin' simple; how do you expect to have effective government if you vote for people who are opposed to effective government?

Conservatives like to say government is the problem, then they get elected and prove it. So maybe, just maybe, the solution is right there in front of your eyes; stop voting for Conservatives...that is, if you want to be responsible for your actions. Or you could continue being a lazy moocher and posturing. I don't really care because in either case, you still suck. And nothing's going to change that.

If you want the govt to regulate everything from the toilet paper you have to pay someone to wipe your ass with to redistribution of wealth, pass an amendment.

So spare me this melodrama. No one's calling for government to regulate the toilet paper you use. Stop being such a melodramatic weenie. You do that a lot, you know...you take things to hyperbolic extremes in order to avoid having a serious discussion. Probably because you recognize you're not informed enough to have a proper discussion about this. Which is why your positions always seem half-assed and immature.

So you whine about ineffective or corrupt government, while voting for ineffective and corrupt people. So it's a self-fulfilling prophecy on your part. Maybe the solution is for you to not vote at all. Maybe you should just not participate in the society you feel is so burdensome to your delicate, fragile sensitivities. Maybe you need to be coddled and babied to feel important and have a sense of self-worth. Maybe you should just fuck off and die.
Dude calls me immature but he is playing with strawman like they are Barbie dolls lol

He must be impeached right now! Don't mess with muh internetz.

:lmao:

Dude calls me immature but he is playing with strawman like they are Barbie dolls lol

What straw men am I building? Do you not vote for Conservatives? So explain to me your position because I'm confused by it; you complain about government, then you vote for people who think government is a problem...and you're surprised when the government you voted for ends up being a giant pile of suck?

The problem isn't government, the problem is you.

It seems like a good thing at face value
But the govt regulating anything they shouldnt be, shouldnt happen.
We all know you give those fuckers an inch and they take a mile.
I disagree...I trust ISPs like I trust a venereal disease.

What straw men am I building? Do you not vote for Conservatives? So explain to me your position because I'm confused by it; you complain about government, then you vote for people who think government is a problem, and your surprised then when the government you voted for ends up being a giant pile of suck? The problem isn't government, the problem is you.
Damn bro
Next step is to dry hump them

Nope. This is what accountability looks like. You have a very immature view of government that obviously isn't a view you came to on your own. So you posture about how much you hate government while doing everything you can to fulfill that prophecy. So you vote and support the worst candidates and the worst positions because if they win, you can then point to them as an reason/excuse to tear down the institution.

That's all you're doing. It's basically trolling society because you have no real self-worth.

“F.C.C. Plans Net Neutrality Repeal in Victory for Telecoms”

…and a defeat for small business and consumers.

‘While large tech companies like Netflix (NFLX, Tech30), Facebook (FB, Tech30) and Google (GOOGL, Tech30) benefit from not having to pay additional fees to ensure the speedy delivery of their content, they're less at risk from any net neutrality rollback. (Netflix confirmed as much in most recent earnings report, saying it's "popular enough... to keep our relationships with ISPs stable.")

"It's the small businesses that are creating new services online and creating jobs that will be at risk because they may not have the financing or the power that a big conglomerate like Google or Netflix has to protect themselves," says Chris Lewis, VP of government affairs at Public Knowledge, a tech advocacy group.’

The FCC's net neutrality fight is coming. Here's why it matters

Yet another disastrous consequence of Trump.

Nope. This is what accountability looks like. You have a very immature view of government that obviously isn't a view you came to on your own. So you posture about how much you hate government while doing everything you can to fulfill that prophecy. So you vote and support the worst candidates and the worst positions because if they win, you can then point to them as an reason/excuse to tear down the institution.

That's all you're doing. It's basically trolling society because you have no real self-worth.
You are still doing it you frikkin moron :lol:

You don't seem to have any original ideas...they're just half-assed copycatting of rhetoric you think makes you look better than everyone else, when all it really does is make you look worse. "Government is bad so I'm going to vote for the worst people and support the worst ideas so I can prove the institution is bad, thus fulfilling my prophecy."

Now, you could end this conversation now by simply saying "I was just posturing before when I said government is bad. I don't really believe that, but I have this facade I have to put forth because that's how I'm measuring my self-worth. I apologize and will be more open to ideas that conflict with my previous orthodoxy".

But you'll never say that because that would require you being responsible for yourself. And responsibility is a repellent to you.

You don't seem to have any original ideas...they're just half-assed copycatting of rhetoric you think makes you look better than everyone else, when all it really does is make you look worse. "Government is bad so I'm going to vote for the worst people and support the worst ideas so I can prove the institution is bad, thus fulfilling my prophecy."

Now, you could end this conversation now by simply saying "I was just posturing before when I said government is bad. I don't really believe that, but I have this facade I have to put forth because that's how I'm measuring my self-worth. I apologize and will be more open to ideas that conflict with my previous orthodoxy".

But you'll never say that because that would require you being responsible for yourself. And responsibility is a repellent to you.
Listen you stupid sumbitch, you don't know how I vote. Go shove your self righteousness up your ass.

They took away our free and open internet, but they didn't take away our voice at the ballot box. We must use it.

25348661_154871195146264_5099101389549650229_n.png

So you whine about ineffective or corrupt government, while voting for ineffective and corrupt people. So it's a self-fulfilling prophecy on your part. Maybe the solution is for you to not vote at all. Maybe you should just not participate in the society you feel is so burdensome to your delicate, fragile sensitivities. Maybe you need to be coddled and babied to feel important and have a sense of self-worth. Maybe you should just fuck off and die.
strawbie dolls?

I can't wait for the day Fox News loses their shit because an ISP blocked them. :lol:

Forum List

Back