F.B.I. says anything on the Internet can be considered a threat.

I just saw and heard this in a news broadcast. Those are the words the man from the Bureau used.
This is something that began under Bush II and is not only continuing but has even been augmented under the present administration. This latter despite specific statements to the contrary, also shown in the report.

Thus, 'they' maintain that 'they' have the right to interpret anything said on the Web and pry wherever they want accordingly.

Yeah, and? if you make threats of violence on the internet they should take it seriously. What do you want?

This is much more detailed and Kafkaesque than merely looking into open threats.

Last edited:
"I'll take care of those in North Carolina that voted for it you take care of what you can."

You mean, like pay their health insurance or work directly with them? (Shh, remember, 'they' are definitely listening - with your tax dollars and at the expense of your liberty).

Progrressive TP members in Congress voted for the Patriot Act, Nick.

I just saw and heard this in a news broadcast. Those are the words the man from the Bureau used.
This is something that began under Bush II and is not only continuing but has even been augmented under the present administration. This latter despite specific statements to the contrary, also shown in the report.

Thus, 'they' maintain that 'they' have the right to interpret anything said on the Web and pry wherever they want accordingly.

Progressives have turned the United States into an authoritarian fascist state...

Spy blimps, spy drones, babysitting the internet, sending people out to post propaganda and propaganda sites...

Of course progressives say I need a tinfoil hat???

Really then why the fuck are they flying a 300 foot spy blimp over New Jersey???

"I'll take care of those in North Carolina that voted for it you take care of what you can."

You mean, like pay their health insurance or work directly with them? (Shh, remember, 'they' are definitely listening - with your tax dollars and at the expense of your liberty).

I quit my job when obamatax became legal, now I work for cash only, so I pay nothing for anyone but me.

FBI tracked Chicago terrorism suspect for months before arrest

9/16/12

HILLSIDE, Ill. -- The investigation started months ago, when the FBI noticed an email message: A man in the Chicago suburbs was using an account to distribute chatter about violent jihad and the killing of Americans.

Two undercover agents reached out and began to talk to him online. In May, they introduced him to another agent who claimed to be a terrorist living in New York.

--

FBI tracked Chicago terrorism suspect for months before arrest | HeraldNet.com - Nation/World

Forum List

Back