F.B.I. says anything on the Internet can be considered a threat.

What about all the baggers that campained against the partiot act to get elected and once in there voted to re-up and strengthen it?

You know the ones I am talking about the ones that Palin endorsed ;)

You mean like the democrats that renewed since 2008? You mean like Obama that has signed the renewal every time it came to his desk? You mean those tea bag members?

IN a way yes since 42 Tea Party caucus members voted with Obama and the dems on it :D

You don't know what the fuck the Tea Party is....

Republicans aren't "Tea Party."

RINO's are RINO's and the Tea Party is the Tea Party..

I just saw and heard this in a news broadcast. Those are the words the man from the Bureau used.
This is something that began under Bush II and is not only continuing but has even been augmented under the present administration. This latter despite specific statements to the contrary, also shown in the report.

Thus, 'they' maintain that 'they' have the right to interpret anything said on the Web and pry wherever they want accordingly.

OWS noncooperation = good

Republican disenchantment with boiking obfuscation = go to jail

So now Obama is using the bully pulpit like the Muslim Brotherhood would like to see him do?

Are we to salaami?

You mean like the democrats that renewed since 2008? You mean like Obama that has signed the renewal every time it came to his desk? You mean those tea bag members?

IN a way yes since 42 Tea Party caucus members voted with Obama and the dems on it :D

I honestly believe that many of the Tea Party backed congressional freshmen went to DC with noble intentions, but soon realized they were politically fucked if they didn't toe the line so to speak. As for the incumbent GOPers that jumped on the Tea Party bandwagon, please, I mean really... please. :lol:

But they campained and were elected to fight the status Quo....

I honestly believe that many of the Tea Party backed congressional freshmen went to DC with noble intentions, but soon realized they were politically fucked if they didn't toe the line so to speak. As for the incumbent GOPers that jumped on the Tea Party bandwagon, please, I mean really... please. :lol:

That describes 0perfectly, life on Capitol Hill.
The problem is not which party holds the reins. The problem is we have politicians holding them in we should have Statesmen holding them.

I would think that those who are in the Tea Party Caucus would know that the Tea Party is.
And yet they voted with the dems and other republicans to renew and strengthen the Patriot Act.

I just saw and heard this in a news broadcast. Those are the words the man from the Bureau used.
This is something that began under Bush II and is not only continuing but has even been augmented under the present administration. This latter despite specific statements to the contrary, also shown in the report.

Thus, 'they' maintain that 'they' have the right to interpret anything said on the Web and pry wherever they want accordingly.

OWS noncooperation = good

Republican disenchantment with boiking obfuscation = go to jail

So now Obama is using the bully pulpit like the Muslim Brotherhood would like to see him do?

Are we to salaami?
interesting observation.

And immediately threw in the towel when they learned that putting food on their table depended on it.

And immediately threw in the towel when they learned that putting food on their table depended on it.

And yet the Tea Party minions still support and praise them.

How should we view the FBI transferring 2000 assorted assault weapons to known felons, while producing a record number of denials to law abiding citizens?

Obama did change one direction with foreign policy though....................

WE NOW NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS.

How should we view the FBI transferring 2000 assorted assault weapons to known felons, while producing a record number of denials to law abiding citizens?

Obama did change one direction with foreign policy though....................

WE NOW NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS.

Kinda hard to convert those to bits and send them thru the net.

Getting back to gross abuse of power, the threat this F.B.I. policy is to the first amendment is pretty serious.

I would think that those who are in the Tea Party Caucus would know that the Tea Party is.
And yet they voted with the dems and other republicans to renew and strengthen the Patriot Act.

There is no Tea Party....

I've never seen "Tea Party" on a ballot - No I've seen libertarian and republican - NOT "Tea Party."

The same old republicans are doing the same old shit...

Just because a candidate or sitting member calls themselves Tea Party, libertarian or republican doesn't mean they are..

This is politics and most politicians will do anything and say anything to retain power..... Not to mention all the vote trading that goes on... Yeah these little shits trade votes - "you vote for this bill and I'll vote for that bill."

There are 17 freshman in the Tea Party Caucus - you tell me how many voted for the Patriot Act....

Those 17 are the only true Tea Party members - the others are just republicans...

What about all the baggers that campained against the partiot act to get elected and once in there voted to re-up and strengthen it?

You know the ones I am talking about the ones that Palin endorsed ;)

Funny thing is Dems dislike what those Dems did. Repubs love what those Repubs did.

See the difference?

There is no Tea Party....

I've never seen "Tea Party" on a ballot - No I've seen libertarian and republican - NOT "Tea Party."

The same old republicans are doing the same old shit...

Just because a candidate or sitting member calls themselves Tea Party, libertarian or republican doesn't mean they are..

This is politics and most politicians will do anything and say anything to retain power..... Not to mention all the vote trading that goes on... Yeah these little shits trade votes - "you vote for this bill and I'll vote for that bill."

There are 17 freshman in the Tea Party Caucus - you tell me how many voted for the Patriot Act....

Those 17 are the only true Tea Party members - the others are just republicans...
Fourty four out of the 52 Republican members the official 'Tea Party Caucus' voted to renew expiring provisions of the Patriot Act on February 8th.

Seven out of the 26 Republican Congressmen who voted NO on the Patriot Act yeterday are listed on Michelle Bachmann's official 'Tea Party Caucus' list.

The seven were Roscoe Bartlett [MD],Rob Bishop [UT], Paul Broun [GA], Tom Graves [GA], Kenny Marchant [TX], Tom McClintock [CA], and Denny Rehberg [MT].

Doug Lamborn of Colorado, another Tea Party Caucus member, is one of five Republicans who did not vote on the bill
44 'Tea Party Caucus' Members voted to renew Patriot Act - Los Angeles LA County Libertarian | Examiner.com

Hmm it would appear that you only have 7 real TP members left...

Btw I admit to being wrong it was 52 TP cacus members that voted to renew the patriot act not the 42 I had previously stated.
My apologies for the inaccuracy.

Last edited:
I love Barack Obama with all my heart and believe that the US Government is nothing short of saintly caregivers.

I just wanted to get that out there. :thup:

uh, ME TOO! And Obama is my messiah.. Oh Lord, I just can' go that far. I take it all back. :eusa_whistle:

That's right, Mr. Manifold. No misuse of power there or misunderstandings, are there ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quh7Bt8p9w4]Obama knocks over podium - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back