F-35 flip

Like I said it is as beleivable as that picture of a great white jumping out of the water to grab a guy out of a helicopter. TOTAL BS!

contact an aeronautical engineer - frankly my dear I don't give a good god damned !!!!!!!!!

I'd have to say that I don't know if it is possible or impossible to do that with any plane, but I highly doubt they would have done that maneuver at such a low altitude and directly over a carrier.

Cool video though.

Immie

with thrust vectoring this is a simple maneuver

Yeah yo really don't know much about flight dynamics do you? That video it total BS. If they were GOING to do it I guarantee they wouldn't do it at THAT LOW an altitude and they sure as HELL wouldn't do it above a ship.
I'd have to agree. There is no way in hell that's real. I spent eight years in the Air Force watching how fighter air craft take off and land, including vertical take off Harriers. One, they would NEVER pull a stunt like that as CF said at a ridiculously low altitude, two, over the deck of an Air Craft Carrier, and three, nothing, including an F-35 would have enough power to push itself up like that and take off in level flight as fast as it did without any indication of pitch up or altitude loss, and four, what they have created as an after burner flame is pathetically small and the wrong shape and color, not to mention missing the compressor rings in it. The video is pure bull shit, plain and simple.

4047777476_7a0b34d215_o.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back