F-22 Stealth Fighter Cover-up?

it is not interesting.
You were told that you should give references to the Russian media, in which they say that your fighter really exists ...
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------
If the Russians will prove to you that they have the best fighter, they will only give American references
But the American turned on the button "fool"
:banghead:

My Button is bigger than your button :abgg2q.jpg:

But the American turned on the button "fool"

I tell him that:
- In Russia, a presidential candidate can scold Russia and get support from America

He is turning round
- I in America can abuse my Government, so we have freedom

Probably, he believes that his person and the candidate for the presidency are one and the same
:happy-1:

What can you still argue about?

Reminds me of an old joke.

An American was talking with a Russian. The American said, "In America, we can burn the US flag, what about in Russia". The Russian replied "In Russia we can also burn the American Flag".

:banghead::happy-1:

An American was talking with a Russian. The American said, "In America, we can burn the US flag, what about in Russia". The Russian replied "In Russia we can also burn the American Flag".
Yes, there was such a joke.

Real There was a telecast about architecture. One English architect is asked:
- Why do you build such small hospitals for the crazy? We saw great.
- where did you see them?
- in USA
- aah ... but what surprises you then?

In the Russian mentality, the concept:
"turned on the button "Fool" - means that the opponent pretends that he does not understand the question, although he understands it perfectly, but does not want to answer, because he does not know the answer ....
Therefore, in Russian, your answer response sounds like:
"I'm even more of a fool than you" :04:
Please do not be offended!

You do not disappear ...

=============================================
Another option from the 70's:
American:
- I can go to the White House and shout: "Carter is a moron!"
Soviet:
- I, too, can go to Red Square and shout: "Carter is a moron!"
--------------------------------------------------
It's funny, but I meant completely different ...

Last edited:

In the Russian mentality, the concept:
"turned on the button "Fool" - means that the opponent pretends that he does not understand the question, although he understands it perfectly, but does not want to answer, because he does not know the answer ....
Therefore, in Russian, your answer response sounds like:
"I'm even more of a fool than you" :04:
Please do not be offended!

You do not disappear ...

=============================================
Another option from the 70's:
American:
- I can go to the White House and shout: "Carter is a moron!"
Soviet:
- I, too, can go to Red Square and shout: "Carter is a moron!"
--------------------------------------------------
It's funny, but I meant completely different ...

I see you are listing the USSR as your home. Hmm, brings to light on that one. You keep posting. An old Warrior like I am understands that between the battles there are very little differences between combatants.

By the Way, the comment I made about the size of my button was a Dig on President Trump.

Granny gonna keep her eagle eye on this one...
:confused:
Mystery of F-22 illnesses grows
May 9th, 2012 : Even as the Air Force searches for the reason pilots are getting sick flying the F-22, a new mystery about the troubled stealth fighter jet has come to light: Why are mechanics on the ground getting sick in the plane as well?
The Air Force has been looking into a number of reports that pilots experienced "hypoxia-like symptoms" aboard F-22s since April 2008. Hypoxia is oxygen deficiency. The Air Force reports 25 cases of such systems, including 11 since September, when the service cleared the F-22 fleet to return to flight after a four-month grounding. The fleet was grounded in May 2011 so the service could check the hypoxia reports, but the order was lifted in September under a "return to fly" plan, with equipment modifications and new rules including daily inspections of the life-support systems. "Early on in the return to fly we had five maintainers that reported hypoxia symptoms," Gen. Daniel Wyman, command surgeon for the Air Combat Command, said during a conference call with reporters Wednesday.

The maintainers are mechanics on the F-22's ground crews who sometimes have to be in the cockpit while the jet's engine is doing a ground run. "The maintainers, when they are doing their ground run, are not on the mask, they are in the cockpit," Wyman said. The problem with maintainers getting sick while on the ground throws a wrench into some of the theories about why at least 25 pilots have suffered hypoxia symptoms. The Air Force experts trying to figure out the cause of the problem have pointed out that the F-22 flies higher and faster than its predecessors, the F-15 and F-16.

There has also been speculation that there perhaps could be a problem with the system that feeds oxygen to the pilot's mask while in flight. Asked what is causing the symptoms in maintainers on the ground, not wearing a mask, Wyman said, "I can't answer that at this time." Sunday, two F-22 pilots told CBS's "60 Minutes" that they would not fly the jet any more. One of the reasons they gave was that there is a problem with the carbon filter built into their mask to help remove contaminants from the air they breathe.

Wyman said that "a black dust was noted in some of the breathing hoses near the filters. We analyzed this dust and found it to be activated carbon." But no activated carbon was found in "30 pilots who had their throat swabbed for testing." Activated carbon is an inert form of charcoal that has been used in air filters for years. Nonetheless, the Air Force has decided to remove carbon filters from the F-22 pilot masks. The Air Force said Tuesday that no disciplinary action will be taken against the pilots for taking their concerns to "60 Minutes."

Mystery of F-22 illnesses grows – CNN Security Clearance - CNN.com Blogs

t1larg.raptor2.dod.jpg

See also:

Lt. General: No retaliation against F-22 whistleblowers
May 9th, 2012 - The Air Force won't take disciplinary action against pilots who’ve raised concerns about or refused to fly F-22 Raptors because of reports of cockpit oxygen deprivation, an Air Force official told a Senate panel Tuesday, saying they’re covered by a federal whistleblower act.
The whistleblower protection extends to two Virginia Air National Guard pilots who recently talked to CBS’s “60 Minutes” about their refusal to fly the stealth jets, Lt. Gen. Janet Wolfenbarger told the Senate Armed Services subcommittee.

“My understanding is that … the chief and the secretary in the Air Force have issued direction that these individuals are protected and that no negative action be taken,” Wolfenbarger told U.S. Sen. Scott Brown, R-Massachusetts.

The Air Force has been looking into a number of reports that pilots experienced “hypoxia-like symptoms” aboard F-22s since April 2008. Hypoxia is oxygen deficiency.

CNN Security Clearance - CNN.com Blogs

The F22. The most expensive, complex and useless fighter in history.

Nonsense.

Why do the ignorant think we should still fly Sopwith Camels?

Dog fighting is useless, stealth is the key to survivability, where missile lock is the goal. The F22 is the most deadly craft in the skies.

Granny gonna keep her eagle eye on this one...
:confused:
Mystery of F-22 illnesses grows
May 9th, 2012 : Even as the Air Force searches for the reason pilots are getting sick flying the F-22, a new mystery about the troubled stealth fighter jet has come to light: Why are mechanics on the ground getting sick in the plane as well?
The Air Force has been looking into a number of reports that pilots experienced "hypoxia-like symptoms" aboard F-22s since April 2008. Hypoxia is oxygen deficiency. The Air Force reports 25 cases of such systems, including 11 since September, when the service cleared the F-22 fleet to return to flight after a four-month grounding. The fleet was grounded in May 2011 so the service could check the hypoxia reports, but the order was lifted in September under a "return to fly" plan, with equipment modifications and new rules including daily inspections of the life-support systems. "Early on in the return to fly we had five maintainers that reported hypoxia symptoms," Gen. Daniel Wyman, command surgeon for the Air Combat Command, said during a conference call with reporters Wednesday.

The maintainers are mechanics on the F-22's ground crews who sometimes have to be in the cockpit while the jet's engine is doing a ground run. "The maintainers, when they are doing their ground run, are not on the mask, they are in the cockpit," Wyman said. The problem with maintainers getting sick while on the ground throws a wrench into some of the theories about why at least 25 pilots have suffered hypoxia symptoms. The Air Force experts trying to figure out the cause of the problem have pointed out that the F-22 flies higher and faster than its predecessors, the F-15 and F-16.

There has also been speculation that there perhaps could be a problem with the system that feeds oxygen to the pilot's mask while in flight. Asked what is causing the symptoms in maintainers on the ground, not wearing a mask, Wyman said, "I can't answer that at this time." Sunday, two F-22 pilots told CBS's "60 Minutes" that they would not fly the jet any more. One of the reasons they gave was that there is a problem with the carbon filter built into their mask to help remove contaminants from the air they breathe.

Wyman said that "a black dust was noted in some of the breathing hoses near the filters. We analyzed this dust and found it to be activated carbon." But no activated carbon was found in "30 pilots who had their throat swabbed for testing." Activated carbon is an inert form of charcoal that has been used in air filters for years. Nonetheless, the Air Force has decided to remove carbon filters from the F-22 pilot masks. The Air Force said Tuesday that no disciplinary action will be taken against the pilots for taking their concerns to "60 Minutes."

Mystery of F-22 illnesses grows – CNN Security Clearance - CNN.com Blogs

t1larg.raptor2.dod.jpg

See also:

Lt. General: No retaliation against F-22 whistleblowers
May 9th, 2012 - The Air Force won't take disciplinary action against pilots who’ve raised concerns about or refused to fly F-22 Raptors because of reports of cockpit oxygen deprivation, an Air Force official told a Senate panel Tuesday, saying they’re covered by a federal whistleblower act.
The whistleblower protection extends to two Virginia Air National Guard pilots who recently talked to CBS’s “60 Minutes” about their refusal to fly the stealth jets, Lt. Gen. Janet Wolfenbarger told the Senate Armed Services subcommittee.

“My understanding is that … the chief and the secretary in the Air Force have issued direction that these individuals are protected and that no negative action be taken,” Wolfenbarger told U.S. Sen. Scott Brown, R-Massachusetts.

The Air Force has been looking into a number of reports that pilots experienced “hypoxia-like symptoms” aboard F-22s since April 2008. Hypoxia is oxygen deficiency.

CNN Security Clearance - CNN.com Blogs

The F22. The most expensive, complex and useless fighter in history.

Nonsense.

Dog fighting is useless, stealth is the key to survivability, where missile lock is the goal. The F22 is the most deadly craft in the skies.

For those that think the F-22 can't turn, I watched it come in at fighting speeds, slow, and make a complete 180 in about 6 times it's own length and then pour the coals to it. The F-22 can turn inside a Japanese Zero or an American P-51 and that is saying something. About the only bird I know that might turn with a F-22 would be the old Bird Dog recon. It can dog fight just fine. Did you notice in the latest dustup where an AC-130 took out an entire column and even took out the black hats that were running away on foot in less than 10 seconds? Considering those were really Russians, where was the SU-35s at? They didn't come in because of the Topcap F-22s. The US gloves are coming off. Cross the line or attack across that line and expect the black hats to be wiped out to the man. And there is nothing that the black hats can do about it except deny, deny, deny.

I see you are listing the USSR as your home. Hmm, brings to light on that one. You keep posting. An old Warrior like I am understands that between the battles there are very little differences between combatants.

By the Way, the comment I made about the size of my button was a Dig on President Trump.

About President Trump to me it is not clear and uninteresting ... These are your American internal affairs
You will be surprised, but also about President Putin - too. :04:

Next
Of course...
I grew up in the USSR, served in the Frontier troops and fought in Приднестровье.
I have an education in Physics, Master of Technology, then I worked 18 years in the financial system ... Now I have my own small business, but I prefer to live in the forest: Build from wood, fishing and picking mushrooms.
My name is Andrew.
:04:

In the photo 1987 I'm on the right
img152.jpg

Last edited:
Nonsense.

Of course, bullshit ...
But the old man is sure.
Never argue with the old!
==================================================
You must respect old age and just smile and nod your head.
The old people love it!

About President Trump to me it is not clear and uninteresting ... These are your American internal affairs
You will be surprised, but also about President Putin - too. :04:

Next
Of course...
I grew up in the USSR, served in the Frontier troops and fought in Приднестровье.
I have an education in Physics, Master of Technology, then I worked 18 years in the financial system ... Now I have my own small business, but I prefer to live in the forest: Build from wood, fishing and picking mushrooms.
My name is Andrew.

In the photo 1987 I'm on the right
View attachment 177046

Hello Andrew. Mine is Daryl. I retired from the USAF not long after your picture was taken. For the next 15 years, I bummed around until I established a Nation wide ISP. Believe it or not, it's cheaper and easier to do a Nation Wide rather than a local. Local politics are a bear.

I grew up at 9200 feet so I can relate to the Woods idea. Except where I lived and worked the place was murder on everything and a completely different life. Cold, High Altitude, but we called it God's Country and it was and still is. But I wanted to go get warm and go shopping more than 3 times a year. And I hate mushrooms :) Up until last week, I was the local distributor for Electric Bicycle Kits. At 67, I decided to completely retire. Time to dust off that fishing, visiting the woods and ignoring mushrooms in favor of Asparigas. Yes, what you want there is called retirement here.

Nice to hear from you.

BTW, what's the skinny on the SU-57? And why didn't they upgrade the Mig-35 to make it something other than just an upgraded Mig-29? The reason the F-22 is not being produced is that the followon bird to replace it is already nearing the end of the design phase.

Frankly, the Google translator said that your name is Daril.
You wrote a lot of beeches, but I did not understand anything.
Sorry,

Just like I really don't understand your "Beeches" statement. Guess we are even.
You are an old American goat, and I am a Soviet old goat.
That's all... :04:
We must be friends and do not be afraid
When you get old ... other values begin in Life ...
And you're all about planes ...
You better grow potatoes, cabbage, grow carrots on the ground ...
I do like this

Just like I really don't understand your "Beeches" statement. Guess we are even.
You are an old American goat, and I am a Soviet old goat.
That's all... :04:
We must be friends and do not be afraid
When you get old ... other values begin in Life ...
And you're all about planes ...
You better grow potatoes, cabbage, grow carrots on the ground ...
I do like this

I am retired. I retired about 4 times until it stuck this time. I did my time growing potatoes, cabbage and carrots. Along with working on high country ranches in many jobs I started out life as a Rancher. USAF was just part of my life. I also worked as an Entertainer while I was in USAF. Made more money doing that than I did from my Military Check. I wasn't really a Military Person. I was a part time Military (don't tell any one. they may not pay me my retirement) and a full time musician and entertainer. But someone needs to grow those vegetables. Can't have a decent steak without good green beans.

How could I be afraid of someone that works in the soil growing food? You seem to be a good man. I worry more about taking care of the Children that seem to be in serious harm these days. I imagine that you would as well. I don't know what is going on in Russia so I can't comment on the social life there. It would be good if you were to start a new message in another area so we can talk about it and exchange ideas, information and more. If you don't want to do it here, you can go to one of my other sites and discuss it there without the trolls and fruitcakes.

militaryvids.com or Droopyvids.com. I don't let the fruitcakes of either side post any comments there. Also, in military.com you might help out with the Russian Military Vids and subjects. It would be greatly appreciated.

If you need a calculation of a wooden house and construction, then you can ask me ...
I know how Americans build wooden houses ... - sorry ... it's garbage.
-----------------
I believe that Russians and Americans should argue only about the quality of the houses they build from natural materials. not on the quality of aircraft and missiles

Hello Andrew. Mine is Daryl.

Old Dear American Gentleman Daryl ... Tell me, American friend.
What do Russian SU-57s in Syria do?

- Russian media outlets write that the US F-22s no longer fly, because they are afraid to disgrace themselves?

- And what do the American media write? :04:

Hello Andrew. Mine is Daryl.

Old Dear American Gentleman Daryl ... Tell me, American friend.
What do Russian SU-57s in Syria do?

- Russian media outlets write that the US F-22s no longer fly, because they are afraid to disgrace themselves?

- And what do the American media write? :04:

I don't see what it does. The F-22 keeps flying. No fear involved. The SU-57 is an incomplete weapons system. The SU-35 is more of a threat since it's more of a seasoned weapons system being based on the SU-27 and SU-30. In American, having the SU-57 in Syria has ZERO affect militarily for America while it is being used for propaganda for Russia as can be seen by your post. I don't know if it will ever be much of a deciding factor. But today, it's more of an oddity. Our Media just mentions it and moves on. It's not really that important.

As to turning, I watch the SU-35 make a really tight turn using thrust vectoring. Quite impressive. The other day, I watched the F-22 version of it. The F-22 put the speed brakes on, slowed down to a very slow rate, turned on it's side, turned 180 degrees in about 6 times it's own length, changed level, poured the coals and accelerated to past mach in a matter of a couple of seconds. In a turn and burn fight, the F-22 can actually out turn the SU-35 by quite a margin since it can decelerate and accelerate quite a bit faster. And the only way that the full use of the thrust vectoring can be used is at really slow speeds. Otherwise, the G forces would turn the pilot into mush.

In a real fight, the fight would be just under Mach so neither one would use much of the Thrust vectoring so that would not be a real factor. I hope we never find out which would win and which would lose. Not good for world peace at that point.
'

Forum List

Back