Ezekiel 9 - The Coming Destruction

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
When I woke up this morning I was reminded of something the LORD had given me years ago concerning Ezekiel 9 which describes the vision of Ezekiel and the judgment of God. Later when I sat down at my desk and opened my Bible this morning, the Book opened to the page with Ezekiel 9 and under the Chapter (Ezekiel 9) are written the words, A vision of the coming judgment. This is Ezekiel Chapter 9.

Ezekiel 9 King James Version (KJV)
9 He cried also in mine ears with a loud voice, saying, Cause them that have charge over the city to draw near, even every man with his destroying weapon in his hand.

2 And, behold, six men came from the way of the higher gate, which lieth toward the north, and every man a slaughter weapon in his hand; and one man among them was clothed with linen, with a writer's inkhorn by his side: and they went in, and stood beside the brasen altar.

3 And the glory of the God of Israel was gone up from the cherub, whereupon he was, to the threshold of the house. And he called to the man clothed with linen, which had the writer's inkhorn by his side;

4 And the Lord said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.

5 And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:

6 Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.

7 And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city.

8 And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord God! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?

9 Then said he unto me, The iniquity of the house of Israel and Judah is exceeding great, and the land is full of blood, and the city full of perverseness: for they say, The Lord hath forsaken the earth, and the Lord seeth not.

10 And as for me also, mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity, but I will recompense their way upon their head.

11 And, behold, the man clothed with linen, which had the inkhorn by his side, reported the matter, saying, I have done as thou hast commanded me.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Last edited:
Then said he unto me, The iniquity of the house of Israel and Judah is exceeding great, and the land is full of blood, and the city full of perverseness: for they say, The Lord hath forsaken the earth, and the Lord seeth not.

10 And as for me also, mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity, but I will recompense their way upon their head.

Stop trying to incite panic Jeremiah. The great punishment and the slaying of the young and old has literally nothing whatever to do with killing.

"I will recompense their way upon their head"

The screwed up condition of your mind tells me that you have your reward already.

The great and scary destruction and judgment of the Lord already came and went and you don't even realize it.

Now, I know your dream is to be a messenger of the Lord, so try not to be too disappointed about having the message all wrong. You still can be a bonafide messenger of the Lord for those who seek eternal life...... by being a perfect example of what not to do.

If ever you change your mind and instead of seeking imaginary power and glory you should desire to seek truth and eternal life, you should probably stop lying in the name of God.

Last edited:
If Chapter 9 of Ezekiel which the Lord gave me this morning incites panic in you then you should seriously consider the weakness of the god you serve, Hobelim. My God is Jesus Christ and He is able to deliver me but even if He does not I will not bow my knee to Baal as you have done. When I read Ezekiel Chapter 9 this morning I felt no panic, no fear. I felt grieved for those who have chosen sin over holiness, grieved over men such as yourself who have rejected Jesus Christ. See Ecclesiastes 9:12

The judgment of God has not come and gone. The judgment of God is at the door.

When I woke up this morning I was reminded of something the LORD had given me years ago concerning Ezekiel 9 which describes the vision of Ezekiel and the judgment of God. Later when I sat down at my desk and opened my Bible this morning, the Book opened to the page with Ezekiel 9 and under the Chapter (Ezekiel 9) are written the words, A vision of the coming judgment. This is Ezekiel Chapter 9.

9 He cried also in mine ears with a loud voice, saying, Cause them that have charge over the city to draw near, even every man with his destroying weapon in his hand.

2 And, behold, six men came from the way of the higher gate, which lieth toward the north, and every man a slaughter weapon in his hand; and one man among them was clothed with linen, with a writer's inkhorn by his side: and they went in, and stood beside the brasen altar.

3 And the glory of the God of Israel was gone up from the cherub, whereupon he was, to the threshold of the house. And he called to the man clothed with linen, which had the writer's inkhorn by his side;

4 And the Lord said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.

5 And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:

6 Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.

7 And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city.

8 And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord God! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?

9 Then said he unto me, The iniquity of the house of Israel and Judah is exceeding great, and the land is full of blood, and the city full of perverseness: for they say, The Lord hath forsaken the earth, and the Lord seeth not.

11 And, behold, the man clothed with linen, which had the inkhorn by his side, reported the matter, saying, I have done as thou hast commanded me.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Isaiah 2:4

"And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more."

2 Peter 3:10

"But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up."

Psalm 46:8-9

"Come, behold the works of the LORD, what desolations he hath made in the earth. He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire."

The weapons of war shall be beaten into ploughshares and nation will not lift up sword against nation Nor shall the nations learn war any more. And that day of The Lord, which burneth up the heavens with fervent heat shall break the bow, cut the spear in sunder and burneth the chariots, of war, in the fire.

It may be a very foolish assumption to think that even when The Lord is Reigning in His Millennial Rule, that He will force His Righteousness upon the inhabitants of the earth. The Day of The Lord may be a day in which God rids the earth of the evil. God loves the person but God does not like the sin nor the evil within the person. The destruction of evil could be the same as the destruction of sin. Just as the proud will be abased,
Isaiah 2:12

"For the LORD of hosts will have a day of reckoning Against everyone who is proud and lofty And against everyone who is lifted up, That he may be abased",

so too could all people who are :

"But because of your stubbornness and unrepentant heart you are storing up wrath for yourself in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God," Romans 2:5

which prefer to remain in their sin and wickedness and their evil doings..... because :

"And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil." John 3:19

NOTE: that Christ says 'Their deeds' and NOT, THEY, THEMSELVES....

2 Peter 3:8
"But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day." Hence, The Day of The LORD.

Last edited:

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Isaiah 2:4

"And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more."

2 Peter 3:10

"But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up."

Psalm 46:8-9

"Come, behold the works of the LORD, what desolations he hath made in the earth. He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire."

The weapons of war shall be beaten into ploughshares and nation will not lift up sword against nation Nor shall the nations learn war any more. And that day of The Lord, which burneth up the heavens with fervent heat shall break the bow, cut the spear in sunder and burneth the chariots, of war, in the fire.

It may be a very foolish assumption to think that even when The Lord is Reigning in His Millennial Rule, that He will force His Righteousness upon the inhabitants of the earth. The Day of The Lord may be a day in which God rids the earth of the evil. God loves the person but God does not like the sin nor the evil within the person. The destruction of evil could be the same as the destruction of sin. Just as the proud will be abased,
Isaiah 2:12

"For the LORD of hosts will have a day of reckoning Against everyone who is proud and lofty And against everyone who is lifted up, That he may be abased",

so too could all people who are :

"But because of your stubbornness and unrepentant heart you are storing up wrath for yourself in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God," Romans 2:5

which prefer to remain in their sin and wickedness and their evil doings..... because :

"And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil." John 3:19

NOTE: that Christ says 'Their deeds' and NOT, THEY, THEMSELVES....

2 Peter 3:8
"But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day." Hence, The Day of The LORD.

In this Day of The Lord, I can imagine that God will take away the lying and misleading Pastors and Preachers, as well. Or at least the 'sins' within them which causes them to lie and mislead...

Ephesians 5:6

"Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience."

My idea is this: Because I allow myself to be led astray with deceitfulness, God's wrath is poured out on the children of disobedience.

21 Bible verses about Disobedience, To God <<>> The only way a so called Christian will unknowingly be disobedient to God is if they are led astray, because of deceit, even by so called pastors...

Psalm 78:10

"They did not keep the covenant of God And refused to walk in His law;"

Isaiah 3:8

"For Jerusalem has stumbled and Judah has fallen, Because their speech and their actions are against the LORD, To rebel against His glorious presence."

1 Samuel 13:14

"But now your kingdom shall not endure The LORD has sought out for Himself a man after His own heart, and the LORD has appointed him as ruler over His people, because you have not kept what the LORD commanded you."

Joshua 5:6

"For the sons of Israel walked forty years in the wilderness, until all the nation, that is, the men of war who came out of Egypt, perished because they did not listen to the voice of the LORD, to whom the LORD had sworn that He would not let them see the land which the LORD had sworn to their fathers to give us, a land flowing with milk and honey."

Proverbs 16:27-30

"An ungodly man diggeth up evil: and in his lips there is as a burning fire. A froward man soweth strife: and a whisperer separateth chief friends. A violent man enticeth his neighbour; and leadeth him into the way that is not good."

How many Churches have places to be baptized in within their Church? How many Churches are not teaching of any water baptism? How many Churches are teaching 'salvation' with only the baptism of the Spirit? How many Churches are saying it is okay to NOT be water baptized...

John 3:5
"Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."

Why call yourself a Christian if you are not in God's Kingdom?

I believe that the false teachers, the false prophets, the wolves in sheep's clothing and the other false ones, could be the ones who have NOT been baptized in water and Spirit. The ones who have been born again by water and by the Spirit may not be able to be false.

Even the real Christ was baptized in water... The false christs, which are to come if not already here, probably have not...

But when The Day of The LORD is here, even these 'sins' shall be purged and taken away, destroyed. It's strange to think of why certain people would want to taint the Body of Christ in such deceptive ways, isn't it? Ordinary people, who had dads and moms, who spend a portion of their life, if not their entire lives, trying to put in false ways into God's Church. So strange why they would waste so much of their God given life to do something that is unnecessary. Are these people getting 'paid' somehow?

In other words, would they be 'working' for free? Or could it be just a 'pass-time' for them? And if neither, then why their hatred towards God's Church in such a way to devote a portion of their lives to destroying it? I'm referring to the True Church of God, not the Church with false Christians within it.

What is a false Christian? Maybe a person who says he is a Christian but has not been born into the Lord Jesus by water and by the Spirit???

Proverbs 15:24
"The way of life is above to the wise, that he may depart from hell beneath."

The lifestyles of witchcraft, sorcery, black magic, satanism, the occult, etc..... all these are of the 'hell' below which is referenced to in the above verse. To leave these forms of lifestyles, 'turning away from evil', helps move upwards. Remaining in such lifestyles prevents a person from fully receiving Christ with and by Christ's rules and 'teachings'.

"Jesus answered, "Truly, I tell you emphatically, unless a person is born of water and Spirit he cannot enter the kingdom of God." John 3:5 ISV

Last edited:
Matthew
3:1
In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea,
magnifier.png

atlas.png

3:2
And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
magnifier.png

3:3
For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Esaias, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.
magnifier.png

3:4
And the same John had his raiment of camel's hair, and a leathern girdle about his loins; and his meat was locusts and wild honey.
magnifier.png

3:5
Then went out to him Jerusalem, and all Judaea, and all the region round about Jordan,
magnifier.png

atlas.png

3:6
And were baptized of him in Jordan, confessing their sins.
magnifier.png

atlas.png

3:7
But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?
magnifier.png

3:8
Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance:
magnifier.png

3:9
And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.
magnifier.png

3:10
And now also the ax is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
magnifier.png

3:11
I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:
magnifier.png

3:12
Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.
magnifier.png

3:13
Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him.
magnifier.png

atlas.png

3:14
But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me?
magnifier.png

3:15
And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him.
magnifier.png

3:16
And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
magnifier.png

3:17
And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Perhaps one of the reasons for The Day of The LORD, His Millennial Reign, with the doing aways with weapons of war is this: Since people have decided to deny the messages of any 'danger' as they did in the Old Testament times, God took it upon Himself to not allow any dangers to come. And during this time when Nation is not at war with Nation, people will be saying 'peace peace' but there will be no peace. Maybe in God's hot displeasure of the so-called Christians not giving heed to God's messages of danger, He has allowed them to receive that which they placed their hopes upon. In the days of The Prophet Jeremiah, God sent Jeremiah to warn the King of Israel of the captivity which was to come. All of Israel derided Jeremiah and Jeremiah is now known to be the 'sorrowful Prophet'. No one believed the message that God was trying to tell through Jeremiah, His Prophet. And so, still in these sophisticated days, no one believes any message given by God. Although the Millennial Reign will be a time when there will be no 'war' of Nations, it does not mean that corruptions and lascivious lifestyles will cease. Murdering and all the other forms of 'crime' and transgressing of the Law will continue. And so as the Scripture says, 'peace peace but there is no peace', the Nation will be at peace with each other, but inside the nations, all forms of crime will continue. So where could the Christians have missed the 'boat'? Perhaps some may have missed the boat when they disbelieved God's Own Words of how an idea of such a 'pleasant' place on Earth, is more far fetched than real. Each individual will do as his own heart desires and even in Scriptures, it is said that in those days, people will be eating and drinking, marrying and giving to marriages... It will be as in the days of Noah. But then, the great flood came. To turn your life away from the evils of your doings to the good is all God is asking. It is not only more beneficial for your own life, but also beneficial for the lives of your family. And in the midst of God's Millennial Reign, pastors and preachers could still be out there deceiving and leading lives into captivity. I'm not sure if when the devil is chained for this 1000 year period, that people are going to become saintly because the devil is chained. And so there may still be people who have desires to mislead and corrupt and deceive, for whatever reason they may have. Could the other 'devils' which fell from Heaven, the 1/3 of the Angels that fell, be some reason for this continuation? According to Revelation 12:9, "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."

If we read this verse, we see that the devil was cast out. Some have said that this 'casting' out occurred before the time of Adam. But this cannot be so. Since the verse says that the devil deceives the whole world, it must occur after there is such a thing as 'the whole world'. There was no 'whole world' in the days of Adam. And not only is the Devil, cast out into the earth, but all of his angels also are cast out with him. In Revelation 20:1 "And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years," it is seen that the angel came down from heaven to earth, where the devil and the devil's angels had been cast into. And so, the other devils must be on the earth, as well. How many angels belong to the devil is unknown by me, but all of them will be or has been cast out into the earth. And I can't see why they wouldn't get into places of the people of the earth to mislead and misguide and snare and enslave and deceive... Although the nations will not have war from the National Standpoint, there could very well possibly still be much dangers all around. Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." At one point, all we were doing was 'wrestling against the powers, the rulers of the darkness of this world which were in high places'. We were not wrestling with flesh and blood (humans) but with spiritual darkness and evils. But after the devil and his angels are cast into the earth, we may not be given that distance of security. (the distance between earth and the high places). And as I as trying to say from the beginning, this 'calamity' which God has done, by casting the devil and the devil's angels, to be cast into the earth, may be another way that God is trying to get our attention. Amos 4 is a good place to read.
"Hear this word, ye kine of Bashan, that are in the mountain of Samaria, which oppress the poor, which crush the needy, which say to their masters, Bring, and let us drink.

2 The Lord God hath sworn by his holiness, that, lo, the days shall come upon you, that he will take you away with hooks, and your posterity with fishhooks.

3 And ye shall go out at the breaches, every cow at that which is before her; and ye shall cast them into the palace, saith the Lord.

4 Come to Bethel, and transgress; at Gilgal multiply transgression; and bring your sacrifices every morning, and your tithes after three years:"

God is much more pleased with righteous, loving, warm, sincere, truthful, lifestyles over those who exact the Law with tithes and worship and yet go out in the other days of the week to commit 'hate crimes' and sinful crimes with themselves and to others.

Proverbs 15:8 King James Version (KJV)

8 "The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the Lord: but the prayer of the upright is his delight." The sacrifice to God while being wicked is an abomination to the Lord.

Isaiah 29:13
"Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:" << This verse is interesting when looked at with an interlinear Hebrew. The 'fear toward me' mentioned in the verse could be saying that many people view God in the wrong light. Their 'fear' prevents them from going to God. And this 'fear' which they have are taught to them by the precept of men, and not God. The fear that God is 'unjust' and a 'killer' of sinners... I've never seen a sinner 'killed' by God nor any Holy Angel. A fear that God utterly despises 'sinners' is a false thought and teaching. And even a false emotion. I do NOT know what happens after a person 'dies' and I've never witnessed what may occur, so for me to assume that they are 'thrown into hell' with vehemence from God is a false idea, thought and emotion.

Remember, God came to save, not condemn... and if someone wants to 'refuse' His saving, He still does not condemn nor retorts or yells out. It is 'the spirit of condemnation' which makes people feel this way and think this way. God is not the spirit of condemnation. The spirit of condemnation could be a devil which was cast out into the earth.

There is a difference between 'The Wrath of God' and condemnation. The Wrath of God is angry because the people's hearts are so hardened and they are unwilling to turn to Him and be healed. Condemnation is making a person feel as if they are 'hopeless.'

Matthew 15:8
"This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me."

if someone knew that a being on earth was a devil and he or she (the devil) knew he or she was known to be a devil, wouldn't he be afraid of being 'killed?' Maybe not 'killed' but 'found out' and punished by the law of human beings? OR would these human beings just join hands with these devils and their lifestyles? Looking around the places where every possible act occurs, it wouldn't be strange if they did accept the devil's ways even in fuller measures.. but the paranoia of such devils could make them think that Government is still a defender to Righteousness, if it isn't.

Last edited:
If Chapter 9 of Ezekiel which the Lord gave me this morning incites panic in you then you should seriously consider the weakness of the god you serve, Hobelim. My God is Jesus Christ and He is able to deliver me but even if He does not I will not bow my knee to Baal as you have done. When I read Ezekiel Chapter 9 this morning I felt no panic, no fear. I felt grieved for those who have chosen sin over holiness, grieved over men such as yourself who have rejected Jesus Christ. See Ecclesiastes 9:12

The judgments of God have been revealed from the beginning. Do this and you will live, do that and you will surely die.

You expect something different?

Last edited:

The judgments of God have been revealed from the beginning. Do this and you will live, do that and you shall surely die.

You expect something different?

Can you give me one instance of God making a person to surely die? I know of some in the Old Testament, and these surely die verses were met with the death of the person. An example would be: 1 Chronicles 13:10 "And the anger of the LORD was kindled against Uzza, and he smote him, because he put his hand to the ark: and there he died before God."

this occurred in the Old Testament days which God had instructed His People to keep to the voice of The Lord and not disobey. The people of God made a covenant with God and God made a covenant with the people. The people who did not want to be part of God's covenant were not in the assemblies where God was responsible for keeping covenant with. He only kept His/their covenant when they both agreed upon the Covenant. That is why God allowed them to choose.
Joshua 24:15
"And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell:"

All those which were under the Law of God had declared that they wanted to be under His Law, it was not forced upon them. It was in their decision to do as God told them to do so that God could be their protector or if they wanted to do things their own way, God was not obligated to be their protector. The first instance of any argument over the Law of God occurred after the Israelites returned to Israel after the Babylonian Captivity. It was in the 2nd Temple's era that Jesus came. When Ezra returned to Israel to rebuild the Temple, Israel was already occupied by outside peoples of different ethnicities. Even when Herod ruled, during Christ's birth, Israel was filled with many ethnicities. And so the Pharisees and ruling parties of Israel may not have been fully 100% Israelites but may have had many other nationalities within them.

But before the return from Babylon, there were hardly any murmurings to God pertaining to His Law. There was only God who kept trying to tell them to clean the land up by removing the idols they had set up.

Last edited:
Sodom occurred way before Jacob, the grandson of Abraham, was born. Even in Abraham's days, God's Name was not known nor called upon in all the land. There was no 'if you shall do this, you shall die' commandment then.

I can only remember 2 instances when God 'destroyed'. #1 being in Noah's days and #2 being with Sodom and Gomorrah. After this, I can't recall any destruction being done by God. Personal relationships between God and the individual began to be formed and each person was responsible to work out their own salvation with fear and trembling.

Philippians 2:12
"Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling."

Can you give me one instance of God making a person to surely die?

Yes, Jeremiah, our dear friend, is a perfect example of a person who has set aside the divine commands, worships a false three for the price of one God in the form of a counterfeit perversion of Jesus that does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence. . She then desecrates the word of God, the actual Body of Christ , teaches others to do the same, which amounts to murder in the eyes of God, and consequently has died and descended into the netherworld, the realm of the dead, a very very long time ago.

Proof of her demise is that In spite of her decades of studying she doesn't even have an inkling that it is a violation of divine law under penalty of death to worship a human being, consequently she does nothing to save her soul but instead continues in the behaviors that scripture clearly teaches will result in her destruction..

Astonishing, isn't it?

Last edited:
Does the Lord speak to his own people concerning things to come? Yes, He does. Does the Lord still send messages through His prophets? Yes, He does. Now I am not a prophet but the Lord has spoken to me about things to come before. That is the "normal" life of a Believer. If the devil can speak to his children, marvel not that God can speak to His Own children!

The office of a prophet: A prophet does not appoint themselves. That appointment comes from the LORD. The only prophet I know of in my own generation was a Romanian Pastor whose name was Dumitru Duduman. The Holy Spirit confirmed to me that Dumitru Duduman was a genuine prophet of the Lord many years ago. I have read his books, listened to him preach but never met him nor his grandson, Michael Boldea Jr. in person. Due to the relationship his grandson had with him and for interpreting his messages from Romanian to English and having lived with him most of his life, I consider that Michael Boldea Jr. would be one of the most informed persons to expound on the prophetic. Here is a portion from something he wrote today. The timing is quite wonderful. Let us see what he has to say about the Lord speaking to His people, the Lord using dreams, visions, and prophecy as ways in which to warn His people about what is to come and so forth. You can read the rest of his article on the link below.

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2016

The Seven Cardinal Rules of The Prophetic Part 1

Right off the bat I want to make some things perfectly clear so as to not cause any confusion:

1. I do believe God still speaks to His people.

2. I do believe God uses dreams, visions, and prophecy as revelatory tools to warn His children of what is to come, as well as direct, guide, instruct, and even rebuke individuals and nations alike.

3. I do believe that the Holy Spirit is still active in the church, and the gifts of the Holy Spirit still operate among believers.

It was never God’s intent to keep us in the dark, to keep us guessing, or to keep us ignorant of the times we are living in, or the things that are yet to come. God knows the end from the beginning. As hard as it might be for some to wrap their minds around it, God is outside the realm of time and space, and as such is not constrained by them. God is not surprised by tomorrow, or by what will occur five years from now. He already knows. He has seen it play out, and when He so chooses He warns His children for the specific purpose of having them draw nearer to Him, and solidify their relationships with Him.

Hand of Help Ministries

Yes, Jeremiah, our dear friend, is a perfect example of a person who has set aside the divine commands, worships a false three for the price of one God in the form of a counterfeit perversion of Jesus that does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence. . She then desecrates the word of God, the actual Body of Christ , teaches others to do the same, which amounts to murder in the eyes of God, and consequently has died and descended into the netherworld, the realm of the dead, a very very long time ago.

Proof of her demise is that In spite of her decades of studying she doesn't even have an inkling that it is a violation of divine law under penalty of death to worship a human being, consequently she does nothing to save her soul but instead continues in the behaviors that scripture clearly teaches will result in her destruction..

Astonishing, isn't it?

John 14:6-9 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

John 2:23 King James Version (KJV)
23 Now when he was in Jerusalem at the passover, in the feast day, many believed in his name, when they saw the miracles which he did.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Matthew 10:32-33 King James Version (KJV)
32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

John 14:19 King James Version (KJV)
19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

1 John 2:22 King James Version (KJV)
22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

1 John 2:23 King James Version (KJV)
23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Matthew 10:32-33 King James Version (KJV) - posted 2 times for emphasis

32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Revelation 1:8 King James Version (KJV)
8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Revelation 1:10-18 King James Version (KJV)
10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;

13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

John 20:28-29 King James Version (KJV)
28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Astonishing, isn't it?

John 14:6-9 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

John 2:23 King James Version (KJV)
23 Now when he was in Jerusalem at the passover, in the feast day, many believed in his name, when they saw the miracles which he did.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Matthew 10:32-33 King James Version (KJV)

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

John 14:19 King James Version (KJV)
19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

1 John 2:22 King James Version (KJV)
22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

1 John 2:23 King James Version (KJV)
23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Matthew 10:32-33 King James Version (KJV) - posted 2 times for emphasis

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Revelation 1:8 King James Version (KJV)
8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Revelation 1:10-18 King James Version (KJV)
10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;

13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

John 20:28-29 King James Version (KJV)
28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

"Let there be no strange god among you; Nor shall you worship any foreign god. psalm 81:9

"It shall come about if you ever forget the LORD your God and go after other gods and serve them and worship them, I testify against you today that you will surely perish. Deuteronomy 8:9

'But the prophet who speaks a word presumptuously in My name which I have not commanded him to speak, or which he speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die.' Deuteronomy 18:20

Then Jesus said to him, "Go, Satan! For it is written, 'YOU SHALL WORSHIP THE LORD YOUR GOD, AND SERVE HIM ONLY.'" Matthew 4:10

Forum List

Back