EZ solution to border problem....ANNEX MEXICO!

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by BenMarbleMD, Feb 9, 2011.

1. BenMarbleMD

BenMarbleMD BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21
  2. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,985
    That would give the Hispanics 19 new States if we keep the Mexican States and don't break them up further. It would add 100 million Latino's to the citizenship rolls

Corruption and graft and drug cartels overrun Mexico. We would have to deploy the Army to crush the cartels and we would have to assign US Marshals and Prosecutors to those States.

I have thought about this. If we annex them we make all 19 States Territories. They can only become States if the people of the Territory vote for it and if the corruption and drug cartels are already handled. As a Territory Washington Assigns Governors and all Territorial Executive and Judicial. The military can be used inside a territory in ways it can not be used inside a State.

Of course this would require that Mexico actually ASK us to annex them, and they have no intention of doing that.

3. 30x90

30x90 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30
    As if we don't already have enough unemployed/unemployable, uneducated/ineducable criminals and welfare cases.

4. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,985
    20 Million Illegal Mexicans have over run our borders with no end in sight. Mexico doesn't want to fix their problem, we will if they let us.

5. 30x90

30x90 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30
    I see your point.
    The thing is so many people use the excuse that they are such good workers and they're only trying to make a better life for themselves, etc...etc..

Well, if they're such good workers and want a better life they should have no problem staying in mexico and fixing their own hellhole of a country.

6. BenMarbleMD

BenMarbleMD BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21
    I agree with most of what you said except this part....Why ask Mexico? There government is a joke propped up by drug cartels that is ALREADY invading the USA...yes, that is right the govt. of Mexico actively encourages it's citizens to invade our country so if they can invade us them FUCK THEM!

Besides annexing Mexico is basically a win win for everyone except the drug cartels bc Mexico has the 3rd largest source of oil in the world, they would get better schools/roads,etc.

If we don't annex Mexico then we should build a VIRTUAL FENCE consisting of videocameras and motion detectors combined with.....
    PAIN RAY GUNS!

Last edited: Feb 9, 2011
  7. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,617
    If a proposed merger of Mexico and the USA was put out to a reformendum vote of both the UC citizxens and Mexicans, I doubt that either nation's population would vote for it.

I suspect that even most Mexican illegals who come here to find work are actually much interested in giving up their Mexican culture or citizenship.

8. BenMarbleMD

BenMarbleMD BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21
    this is NOT about what is 'popular'! it is about teh simple fact that MEXICO IS INVADING THE USA SO FUCK THEM!

9. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,617
    So the fact that both peoples in both nations would be against such a proposal isn't relevant to the discussion?

Excuse me for interferring with your rant, then, Ben.

I was under the impression that you were trying to seriously propose such a merger.

Now that I know your post is merely idle speculation, I'll stop pestering you with reality based comments.

10. xsited1

xsited1 Agent P

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,306
    Did you mean 'not' rather than 'much'? That's the reality. The illegals who come here do not want to integrate with American society, and seek to build "little Mexico's" instead.

Annexing Mexico by the US is not only a bad idea, it will never happen. In fact, Mexico would like nothing better than to annex parts of the Southern United States. (They're already doing this in case people haven't noticed.)

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1