Eyjafjallajokull

UN freakin BELIEVABLE!

A bunch of computer modelers are now climate experts because the programmed a model for others to use. And in their infinite wisdom with no real opportunity to research and study any of it, they decided because a warmer climate could result in winds changing, then it is indeed the fault of global warming......

If you could have any doubt that this whole AGW theory is a seat-of-their-pants, whatever works, pseudo-science scam of the highest order, this should put those doubts to rest... You couldn't make this crap up, its too ridiculous...:lol:

I have peer reviewed this post and find it 100% accurate

Actually, if we live to see another giant volcanic caldera eruption (like Yellowstone or Mammoth(the Long Valley Caldera) in California) life as we know it would be pretty much over. When Mammoth cooked off 760,000 years ago it killed all life on the west coast and there are measurable deposits of the Bishop Tuff (the ejecta from the eruption) clear out to the Mid-Atlantic Ridge in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.

And as far as the AGW crowd goes they are allready making the claim that global warming will cause more eruptions as the weight of the ice decreases the magma will be released and boom a whole bunch of eruptions will occur. It never ceases to amaze me how incredibly stupid these clowns are.

Given the effects of this rather minor volcanic eruption, imagine the effects of a Tambora, or worse yet, a Yellowstone sized, eruption. The whole world's economy would be trashed.[/QUOTE]

%7B5c976445-8c68-4cdf-9446-01e8d2a2e9bd%7D.gif

Cartoon | Cagle Blogs
They'll probably have to break down and bill God's representatives here on Earth for the damages He's doing. Them darn Churches/Temples/Mosques better pay His fair share! Besides, it's high time God paid HIS taxes, isn't it? After all, he's got all that.... heaven up there. What's the tax bill on that real estate due us?

After all, He owes us for creating Him doesn't He?

</irony>

Peer level cretins?
I believe that's shorthand for Hansen/Mann/Jones/East Anglia/Gore/and all their cargo cultist ilk.

I wonder how this pollution load compares to all of mankind's production throughout history. x1 the amount? x5? x10 ever produced by man?

Actually, if we live to see another giant volcanic caldera eruption (like Yellowstone or Mammoth(the Long Valley Caldera) in California) life as we know it would be pretty much over. When Mammoth cooked off 760,000 years ago it killed all life on the west coast and there are measurable deposits of the Bishop Tuff (the ejecta from the eruption) clear out to the Mid-Atlantic Ridge in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.

And as far as the AGW crowd goes they are allready making the claim that global warming will cause more eruptions as the weight of the ice decreases the magma will be released and boom a whole bunch of eruptions will occur. It never ceases to amaze me how incredibly stupid these clowns are.

Given the effects of this rather minor volcanic eruption, imagine the effects of a Tambora, or worse yet, a Yellowstone sized, eruption. The whole world's economy would be trashed.
[/QUOTE]

Care to post a link to where someone is claiming that the isostatic rebound will cause major eruptions? It may increase the chances of already active areas erupting, but it will not cause major new volcanism.

Peer level cretins?
I believe that's shorthand for Hansen/Mann/Jones/East Anglia/Gore/and all their cargo cultist ilk.

I wonder how this pollution load compares to all of mankind's production throughout history. x1 the amount? x5? x10 ever produced by man?

Very minor compared to our total output.

And we all realize that you don't like scientists, science, or facts of any kind.:cuckoo:

So, the eruption is spewing carbon ash into the air which mean more Global Warming, right?

Peer level cretins?

And we all realize that you don't like scientists, science, or facts of any kind.:cuckoo:

I find it hilarious you have the nerve to talk about other people not liking science.... A known liar, and proven propagandist who exaggerates and misrepresents what scientists say or their data shows, just to push an agenda....

Please spare us your bullshit phony.

the eruption is spewing carbon ash into the air which mean more Global Warming, right?
------------------------------

Wrong, the ash is mostly silica. CO2 is vented, but its action is blunted by SO2 and the ash itself, which partially block light. As for the amount vented, it's trivial compared to the 60 million tons of CO2 emitted DAILY by man.

the eruption is spewing carbon ash into the air which mean more Global Warming, right?

Wrong, the ash is mostly silica. CO2 is vented, but its action is blunted by SO2 and the ash itself, which partially block light. As for the amount vented, it's trivial compared to the 60 million tons of CO2 emitted DAILY by man.

60 million tons? Wowzers! That sounds so, like heavy man!

60 million tons! Wow! Not even Arnold in his prime could bench press THAT much

Um, so what the weight of Earths total atmosphere in comparison? Any idea?

Wow. I'm sure 60 million tons is like 90, 95% of the total atmosphere, it HAS to be to get E15 erupting, because Global Warming caused the volcano, amiright?

Uh-huh.... can't even say it can you.... CO2 is released by volcanoes... See that it was easy. Saying its vented is an attempt to diminish it. And its a classic weasel tactic... and it pisses me off when people try it..

Ash, is a problem and its already been stated as much by you warmers before. Ash on snow remember? You guys can't even keep your bullshit straight.

More of the "its trivial compared to this gigantic and frightening number" crap.... BS,its one Volcano and in a day one single one in Hawaii (a rather benign one) emits between 8,000 and 30,000 metric tonnes of CO2 into the atmosphere each day. Thats one volcano each and every day... Now how many are active like that? We don't know really as far as how much each puts out. All we do know is this...

Global Volcanism Program | Frequently Asked Questions | How many active volcanoes are there in the world?
How many active volcanoes known?
Erupting now: perhaps 20
Each year: 50-70
Each decade: about 160
Historical eruptions: about 550
Known Holocene eruptions (last 10,000 years): about 1300
Known (and possible) Holocene eruptions: about 1500

Now some of those are actively studied and some are not. We do not know how much CO2 they emit a day or year. All we can do is give a best estimate based on the ones we do study...

Notice in the information above we see a lot of the word "about" yeah kinda says it all huh. Means we don't know for sure there are a lot of places underwater we cannot really be sure about.

Also the amount that is claimed we produce a day is very dubious and misleading. What they don't mention is how much that is compared to the overall amount produced in a day for the planet. Here I will even use the liberal bias wikkipedia for this...

Carbon dioxide in Earth's atmosphere - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Natural sources of atmospheric carbon dioxide include volcanic outgassing, the combustion of organic matter, and the respiration processes of living aerobic organisms; man-made sources of carbon dioxide include the burning of fossil fuels for heating, power generation and transport, as well as some industrial processes such as cement making. It is also produced by various microorganisms from fermentation and cellular respiration. Plants convert carbon dioxide to carbohydrates during a process called photosynthesis. They produce the energy needed for this reaction through the photolysis of water. The resulting gas, oxygen, is released into the atmosphere by plants, which is subsequently used for respiration by heterotrophic organisms, forming a cycle.

Over 95% of total CO2 emissions are non-anthropogenic. For example, the natural decay of organic material in forests and grasslands, such as dead trees, results in the release of about 220 gigatonnes of carbon dioxide every year.

So after all the big numbers and hooplah we represent a measly 5% of the total CO2 emitted daily...... WOW!

Thats the reality in all this crap you guys spew. It is a whole bunch of scary numbers all thrown out there all designed to give a false impression and an unrealistic view.

The reality is clear. We contribute an extra 5% a day, and no matter what the big scary sounding number currently is, it is currently just 5% over what is produced already by the planet naturally...

Oh please come back with more scary numbers with different means and units of measure. make sure you get some in giga-tonnes or a bajillion grams, or whatever you have to, and in the end it will still represent an additional 5%......

Peer level cretins?

I love science. Oppenheimer, Thorne, Einstein, Curie, Pasteur for instance. Those who followed the evidence to find truth instead of denying truth to fit their preconceived notions.

I hate lying frauds. Hansen, Mann, Jones and other political hacks pretending to be following the evidence finding truth does not agree, so they hide the truth so their political agenda is upheld.

You know the Soviets tried this with biology. Kinda imploded.

But keep hacking away, millrat.

Forum List

Back