Eyjafjallajokull

You ever look at some of the names they give people and things in Iceland and wonder if they made the name up trying to be as impossible to pronounce as they could? LOL, I mean look at the name of that Volcano... I bet they call it Mount Bob or something simple when no foreigners are around, and only call it that name to have some fun at our expense.

I bet those ice lovers are having a good laugh right now....:lol::lol:

You ever look at some of the names they give people and things in Iceland and wonder if they made the name up trying to be as impossible to pronounce as they could? LOL, I mean look at the name of that Volcano... I bet they call it Mount Bob or something simple when no foreigners are around, and only call it that name to have some fun at our expense.

I know. I'm sure there are several posters here who looked at the title and thought I was randomly typing on the keyboard.

OK, Toro - now that I've damned near choked to death on my coffee trying to pronounce this thing :disbelief: ... have a great day!

I know. I'm sure there are several posters here who looked at the title and thought I was randomly typing on the keyboard.

LOL, Guilty here!:lol:

I went to school with a girl whose mother was from Iceland. Her brother's name was Trygvi. :D

They're fond of strange names.... ;)

I went to school with a girl whose mother was from Iceland. Her brother's name was Trygvi. :D

They're fond of strange names.... ;)

Yeah, that singer Bjork is from Iceland.... Her real name (amongst fellow Iclanders) is most likely Sally or something....:lol:

I also think the French are doing the same thing with Snails. I don't think they really eat them, I think its their little joke to play on tourists. :lol:

(Raises hand)

Eyjafjallajokull.

Gesundheit.

They're calling it "E-15" because it's starts with an E and has 15 letters. I think it was originally named from a Scrabble tile pick gone mad

Eyjafjallajokull.

Gesundheit.

They're calling it "E-15" because it's starts with an E and has 15 letters. I think it was originally named from a Scrabble tile pick gone mad

I'm tellin ya I bet they are laughing their frozen little azzes off at us every time they see our news media talk about it.....:lol:

%7B5c976445-8c68-4cdf-9446-01e8d2a2e9bd%7D.gif

Cartoon | Cagle Blogs

The scary thing is that as volcanoes go, it's not all that big -- and yet it's shut down parts of Europe

The scary thing is that as volcanoes go, it's not all that big -- and yet it's shut down parts of Europe

Yeah the ridiculous thing is the warmers are right now trying their damdest to capitalize on it. Soon as some quack on the IPCC payroll figures out some way to BS some equations into a well paid science journal, it will be all due to global warming....

UN freakin BELIEVABLE!

A bunch of computer modelers are now climate experts because the programmed a model for others to use. And in their infinite wisdom with no real opportunity to research and study any of it, they decided because a warmer climate could result in winds changing, then it is indeed the fault of global warming......

If you could have any doubt that this whole AGW theory is a seat-of-their-pants, whatever works, pseudo-science scam of the highest order, this should put those doubts to rest... You couldn't make this crap up, its too ridiculous...:lol:

I don't remember that much of a deal being paid when Mt. St. Helens went off.

But I was just watching the mountain at the time, not the international news.

Forum List

Back