eyes open today folks

Discussion in 'Politics' started by infman4x, Sep 12, 2012.

1. infman4x

infman4x Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +33
    first off i would say look at the bias left media, what a corrupt bunch. it must be because of

the hypocritical rich station owners/ceos? ya think! romney stands up as a man tells these

cowards how they should be treated and the thanks he gets is admonished by obamas

surrogates. heres our president folks, he spends a few minutes with empty words in las vegas

then goes right to asking for the votes, after making a dumb statement earlier a couple years

ago: dont spend your money in las vegas/ dont vacation in las vegas! what! i guess you

obama worshipers dont even know when your insulted?

gee! the girls behind the potium, were all warm fuzzy and ignorant to this fact. all these

obama supporters have one thing in common, they are all selfish, they will sell their country for the thought of something free? gee! i get free birth control, really girls?

i saw a great! car window sticker with the american flag that read: this is america if

you dont like our way of life heres a no. you can call 1800 *** **** leave the country,

maybe you freeloaders should take this advice! see how far you get with your b.s. in the middleeast?

you real americans, you conservatives, you independents, you moderate democrats, you

see whats going on in america, heck stevie wonder can see this, bless his heart, we all need to do what we can to defeat obama and his agenda, not americas agenda.

america comes first before the me! me! me! look at the warriors! who gave limbs, their

brain, their lives, freedom isnt free, all you takers out there, being the way you are, i bet you never served! america deserves better than a man with empty words to run this country. if you cant see this man for who he is, your blind, shame on you!

for the people who love america and its way of life and who can contribute everyday, god

bless you! god appreciates you! carma will come to the me! me! me! thank you!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Big Black Dog

Big Black Dog Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,760
    I agree.

3. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    I don't care.

4. tinydancer

tinydancer Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,095
    I just heard a montage of questions asked of Romney on Mark Levine's. It was just unreal and so orchestrated.

The liberal media is the enemy of every conservative voter and every conservative candidate.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2012