Eye strain

Natalies

Rookie
Jan 30, 2018
My eyes are literally burning when I spend more than 5 hours in front of the computer screen at the office. This has been going on for a month now and I decided to check with my doctor. Lately I'm also having a blurry vision and dizziness. Does anyone here know what I'm talking about and how can I get rid of this feeling.
Thanks

Try computer glasses or computer screen films that reduced glare.
Even simply changing brightness and contrast on the monitor could help.

My eyes are literally burning when I spend more than 5 hours in front of the computer screen at the office. This has been going on for a month now and I decided to check with my doctor. Lately I'm also having a blurry vision and dizziness. Does anyone here know what I'm talking about and how can I get rid of this feeling.
Thanks
try one of those benches that allow ya to stand up

I see ya just joined.
If you want comedy relief go over to the political forum

Go see an eye doctor. You may need glasses or contacts to wear to help reduce the strain.

Thanks
What I do when I'm reading from a computer monitor for a long time is use Google Chrome's high contrast mode and set it to inverted grey scale.

It's much easier on the eyes.

Heres what you could do :
Computer glasses that protect from the blue light. I'm sure you can find them online anywhere or at walmart
If the cause is dry eyes then you should get artificial tear drops. Systane has been prescribed to my sister and she was satisfied.
If the cause is malnutrition and UV from the screen, you could try supplements containing Lutein on amazon or you could try a manufacturer such as Zealut Dena. Lutein is very important for the eye and it diminishes when exposed to UV from computer screens and even sunlight.
Try taking breaks every 30 minutes and look away

In conclusion, you should check a doctor to identity the cause. My sister has been through this and that's how I know

Forum List

Back