Eye opening NRA links

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
NRA Web site glorifies violent Hollywood movies after criticizing them

How the NRA Became an Organization for Aspiring Vigilantes (Part 1) | The Nation

Rick Perlstein | The Nation

PolitiFact | Is the NRA right that Obama is 'coming for our guns'?

Remember hte good old days when the NRA was in favor of keeping guns out of the hands of criminals, illegals and terrorists? Remember when they were all about gun safety?

Now they're like any other lobby - they put on a show of being one thing while they're busy being something else.

Like - the American Dairy Assoc. We all know they're nothing but a cartel of dairy producers who care only about getting you to buy a product that is bad for you. But, they've done their job so well that most people just blindly believe the crap the spread.

Go into your kid's school cafeteria and read the tiny small print at the bottom of all those "educational" posters on the wall.

The NRA is exactly the same thing - they shovel the shit and the unsuspecting and willingly gullible consumer buys it.

I own guns and I used to belong to the NRA. But I'm not so dumb as to believe anything that smarmy LaPierre or Coons says. They don't work FOR me or FOR the Constitution.

Forum List

Back