Eye makeup

k... larger pic of me and Batman... picture will self destruct in 5..4..3..2..

puss29hj1sn.jpg

You prove my point on my other thread. Conservative women are better looking. I know for certain they are smarter. :)

You prove my point on my other thread. Conservative women are better looking. I know for certain they are smarter. :)

If only I could figure a way to untwist bra straps. Maybe that's why women's libbers dispensed with the nonsense. :lol:

Oh, I didn't even notice. Gravity works against us and more on those who don't wear bras :) Besides, there are so many pretty ones...

Those that don't wear bras also likely don't own mirrors, and should probably stay home.

Eye makeup doesn't make one look like a whore, slutty, or a tramp...

Oh, and there's SOME of us that look albino without it. I'll take this coloring vs. none at all, thanks. :p
halfface.jpg

Yowza Dis! I didn't see this before.

Thanks! ...I think? :lol:

You're welcome.

One can always enhance one's visage with a judicious application of make up.

But one's hair and eyes?

Well now...those are genetic gifts that can't easily be faked, can they?

This seems to be what most men who claim to hate makeup don't seem to really realize.

Makeup is a device that make men notice the beauty of a woman's eyes.

Look into a persons eyes and you really are looking into their souls. No meanful human contract is made between people without that moment when we make eye contact.

People do not fall in love staring at a women's teats, or asses or legs or flat bellies, do they?

They might fall in lust with all that, but it's that electric moment when you look into a woman's eyes (and them into yours) that you realize that something important just happened.

Woman have been wearing eye makeup for over 6000 years.

I'm inclined to think they haven't been fools all this time, regardless of what these boys on this board are telling you.

Now the complaint that some girls and women wear too much makeup isn't entirely unreasonable. Some do...sometimes.

But most women don't really do that, do they?

Still, most women wear make-up.

So many women do, in fact, regularly wear make up -- judiciously applied -- that a lot of men really think they're looking at women without it.

Don't worry about it, girls.

Your secret is safe with me.

If it looks good, it is good.

There's no such thing as fake beauty.

You're welcome.

One can always enhance one's visage with a judicious application of make up.

But one's hair and eyes?

Well now...those are genetic gifts that can't easily be faked, can they?

This seems to be what most men who claim to hate makeup don't seem to really realize.

Makeup is a device that make men notice the beauty of a woman's eyes.

Look into a persons eyes and you really are looking into their souls. No meanful human contract is made between people without that moment when we make eye contact.

People do not fall in love staring at a women's teats, or asses or legs or flat bellies, do they?

They might fall in lust with all that, but it's that electric moment when you look into a woman's eyes (and them into yours) that you realize that something important just happened.

Woman have been wearing eye makeup for over 6000 years.

I'm inclined to think they haven't been fools all this time, regardless of what these boys on this board are telling you.

Now the complaint that some girls and women wear too much makeup isn't entirely unreasonable. Some do...sometimes.

But most women don't really do that, do they?

Still, most women wear make-up.

So many women do, in fact, regularly wear make up -- judiciously applied -- that a lot of men really think they're looking at women without it.

Don't worry about it, girls.

Your secret is safe with me.

If it looks good, it is good.

There's no such thing as fake beauty.
Tell that to Tyra Banks, have you seen here without make up? And I would just like to add I love the fact Joel McHale rips on her non stop!

Forum List

Back