"Eye Candy" Obama To Visit Newtown Today, Assuage Their Grief

all you've proven yourself to be is a wanna be school yard bully that is totally fucking clueless.

while you just got done saying this....

I will no longer let you and the other commie slime balls set the tone. You and your anti-constitutional ilk

nice way to sound like a complete ass, and a bully. You have no right to just assume the shit you do. And by now in life you should know where assuming gets you.....

It's a good thing the people of Newtown don't base their judgement on what your feeble mind thinks.

ah, so you can read what's on their minds now..like they need this man to comfort them..He's a damn President, not some man of God?

Right. He's the president. He's the leader of the free world. And he shouldn't comfort this grieving community?

And you are insane.

Yes, they are insane. Hopelessly insane. Their hate of our President supercedes any consideration of the gravity of the tragedy that has been visited on an American Community.

I am now just realizing just how immoral the 'Conservatives' truly are. 20 dead children, and all it is to them is another vehicle for insulting the President.

you are a good man Old Rocks, you hung in there a lot longer than I. I chalked up the Conservatives to complete an utter knuckle daggers as they still defend the war in Iraq and he debt incurred in blood and riches.

ah, so you can read what's on their minds now..like they need this man to comfort them..He's a damn President, not some man of God?

Right. He's the president. He's the leader of the free world. And he shouldn't comfort this grieving community?

And you are insane.

Yes, they are insane. Hopelessly insane. Their hate of our President supercedes any consideration of the gravity of the tragedy that has been visited on an American Community.

I am now just realizing just how immoral the 'Conservatives' truly are. 20 dead children, and all it is to them is another vehicle for insulting the President.

oh get off the soap box and stop using dead children...You don't give a shit about it you support ABORTION..

we don't HAVE to like this President, just like you on the left didn't LIKE BUSH

So you all can shut the fuck up already about this Dear Leader and how people just hate hate hate him

Last edited:
[

oh get off the soap box and stop using dead children...You don't give a shit about it you support ABORTION..

Again...

tumblr_m62vbfRYD61r812cgo1_500.jpg

And you are insane.

Sad, isn't it?

And you are insane.

Sad, isn't it?

sad is watching you Bush hating, Palin hating or any Republican hypocrites whine your little asses off..but sorta sweet juctice all rolled into one

here ya all go........................waaaaa they be hating on the Dear Leader.....................................waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Of course, Republicans see Obama as fake. Republican policies kill Americans by the thousands. Isn't their policy "let him die"? Removing abortion rights will create new cannon fodder.

Sad, isn't it?

sad is watching you Bush hating, Palin hating or any Republican hypocrites whine your little asses off..but sorta sweet juctice all rolled into one

here ya all go........................waaaaa they be hating on the Dear Leader.....................................waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I thought it was wrong when they did it to Bush.

Although Bush's undoing was his lack of compassion in the face of disasters like Katrina.

For if Jesus did stand in front of Lazarus' tomb is it not then possible for the Chicago Jesus to stand and at least pretend to weep for the children of Newtown, too? I find the incongruity of the thrust of Obama's campaign speeches and his appearance in Newtown simply amazing. Takes a lot of gall and cojones to demonstrate your two faces in such a blatant manner, but the media will obeissantly provide the cover for his actions, as always
Its been long apparent that Obama is not here to bind up any of America's wounds, but to rub salt in them instead.
"Never let a legitimate crisis go to waste" Rahm Emmanuel

Last edited:
For I grieved too, at least until after I got home and received a good night's sleep and realized that Obama's maneuvers and machinations were nothing more than political posturing by an even more callous and calculating politician. Americans, without benefit of their Second Constitutional Amendment will no longer be a proud nation governed by other equals through and with their own consent, ie in the same situation that the people of North Korea, the Chicomms, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Cuba, Venezuela etc find themselves in.

And you are insane.

we don't HAVE to like this President, just like you on the left didn't LIKE BUSH

So you all can shut the fuck up already about this Dear Leader and how people just hate hate hate him

You know Stephanie, you are right. The far left didn't like "W" and did bitch about everything the guy did, just like the far right is doing with Obama.
The two extreme fringes are more alike than they are different!
How funny is that? :lol::lol::lol:

For I grieved too, at least until after I got home and received a good night's sleep and realized that Obama's maneuvers and machinations were nothing more than political posturing by an even more callous and calculating politician. Americans, without benefit of their Second Constitutional Amendment will no longer be a proud nation governed by other equals through and with their own consent, ie in the same situation that the people of North Korea, the Chicomms, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Cuba, Venezuela etc find themselves in.

Come on now bitterly. You didn't need a good night's sleep to come to your realization. You've been that way ever since I remember. At least you could be honest, I don't think too many people are going to buy your story about your great awakening!:razz:

Oh, give it a rest.

Other industrialized countries restrict or limit gun ownership, and they are as free as we are. Freer in some ways.

You know Stephanie, you are right. The far left didn't like "W" and did bitch about everything the guy did, just like the far right is doing with Obama.
The two extreme fringes are more alike than they are different!
How funny is that? :lol::lol::lol:

the far left...hardly..Unless you want to call all the liberals on this board, far left
but how funny would that be..
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
At around 2:00AM Saturday morning a female radio station dj within range of South Carolina's I-95 was heard to say that she had spent most of the day before weeping after hearing the news about the twenty children while also recalling the events in Oregon's Clackamas County Mall earlier in the week. Some hours later a rather large flag flying at half staff over an equally large North Carolina auto dealership alongside the same highway came into view.
After all, didn't Jesus stand and weep in front of Lazarus tomb? And don't most of Obama's admirers and supporters regard him as their very own Chicago Jesus? If he not be Jesus, who then can Obama possibly be?
Obama has little real regard for the people of Newtown, Ct with its median family income of $111,000. These white, affluent, highly educated families are the very same one Obama railed against the entire length of the election campaign when he argued the best course for this nation to follow would be the one of raping the Newtown families take home pays and of decimating their savings, bank, and stock accounts allowing Obama to continue playing the role of Santa Claus to the inner city pimps, prostitutes, and perverts that constitute his following .
Obama, unlike Lincoln, is not here to bind up and salve the nation's wounds, rather, he is here instead to rub salt into the nation's wounds.
Why am I not surprised that you think Obama is eye candy?

At around 2:00AM Saturday morning a female radio station dj within range of South Carolina's I-95 was heard to say that she had spent most of the day before weeping after hearing the news about the twenty children while also recalling the events in Oregon's Clackamas County Mall earlier in the week. Some hours later a rather large flag flying at half staff over an equally large North Carolina auto dealership alongside the same highway came into view.
After all, didn't Jesus stand and weep in front of Lazarus tomb? And don't most of Obama's admirers and supporters regard him as their very own Chicago Jesus? If he not be Jesus, who then can Obama possibly be?
Obama has little real regard for the people of Newtown, Ct with its median family income of $111,000. These white, affluent, highly educated families are the very same one Obama railed against the entire length of the election campaign when he argued the best course for this nation to follow would be the one of raping the Newtown families take home pays and of decimating their savings, bank, and stock accounts allowing Obama to continue playing the role of Santa Claus to the inner city pimps, prostitutes, and perverts that constitute his following .
Obama, unlike Lincoln, is not here to bind up and salve the nation's wounds, rather, he is here instead to rub salt into the nation's wounds.

Aside from the bitter sore-loserism, the rambling pointless story about driving up I-95, the never-explained "eye candy" reference, the female DJ left dangilng, the class envy based on the Connecticut median income, the damned-if-he-does-damned-if-he-doesn't catch 22 setup and the arrogance of purporting to mind-read what Obama personally thinks of Newtown residents, I think my favorite part of this thread was the sentence structure "If he not be Jesus". That not be make sense either, but it not be sense in cute way.

New Topics

Forum List

Back