"Extremist white wing plot" really just a couple of meth heads...

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
Saw it on CNN this morning. They're no longer they're saying it was a "right wing plot" though of course that's the way they played it. It was 3 or four guys on meth with money and drugs who were whacked out of their skulls. There was no "conspiracy" and the cops are saying, publicly, that anything these freaks say should be taken with a grain of salt.

They're probably liberal hippies who got a little too much of their own brew.
cbs4denver.com - Investigators Look Into Possible Plot To Kill Obama

"We're absolutely confident there is no credible threat to the candidate, the Democratic National Convention, or the people of Colorado," Eid said in a prepared statement.

Gartrell, who has no known address, was being held at the Arapahoe County jail on $50,000 bail on drug and weapons charges. The jail said he was due in court Thursday."

The cops also say the info is suspect, not only because they were no doubt completely tweaked but because it was one suspect implicating another.

And a majority of criminals support the Democrat ticket

yeah, i'm sure all the rednecks and white trash supremacists in prison are really throwing their support to Obama ...

either way, felons can't vote. so it really doesn't matter.

I think the point about the majority of meth users being christian has more to do with the majority of people in this country being christian...

wouldn't let it bug me too much.

yeah, i'm sure all the rednecks and white trash supremacists in prison are really throwing their support to Obama ...

I think the point about the majority of meth users being christian has more to do with the majority of people in this country being christian...

http://http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-graham/2008/08/11/liberals-register-felons-obama-wapo-cant-locate-any-critics

liberal groups clearly assume the felon vote is a Democrat vote.

Most felons will vote democratic not republican.

• Banned

There are a lot more Hispanic and Black gang members in prison than rednecks or white trash supremacists, doll. In fact, thanks to our illegal Hispanic prison population, most of the white trash dudes get turned out when they report to do their DUII/drug time.

• Banned
I haven't seen any tweakers in any of my churches, and I've been attending for some time.

They've got other fish to fry, generally. Unless they're in treatment. And then they're just desperate for something to do.

Whoa, there's a good conspiracy theory....we should perhaps rehash that later! Lol.

I think it's more likely that you have four dealers who got pissed at each other and they're trying to set each other up and looking for deals if they can just make someone else look worse than they are. Nobody who is serious about wanting something done right (assassination, for example) would EVER hire four meth heads.

Forum List

Back