extremist Christian-hate-filled posts

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
Oooh, you are going to be fun. Xtians are extremists, thus why the 'x' instead of calling them by the more respectful name like I do the few christians who are. Also, most pagans are moderate, very few are extremists, though it would be interesting to know why you think otherwise. *smirk* Lastly, I know about the witch trials, of which only one was actually pagan and not even Wiccan (sad but true). Of the 30 some-odd that were killed, they were mostly christian and a few atheists. Oh yeah, try me on the christian history I dare you. Remember, you know little to nothing about me, much less how I was raised nor what I know of religion.

"Read the bibull please, and not because it's full of historical fact, only because we need more atheists."

I'm not the one who claimed the Christians killed millions, nitwit. *smirk*. I'm making fun of a fellow troller, who also posts extremist Christian-hate-filled posts, and refuses, as you do, to actually back up any of the garbage she posts.

Go ahead and start posting the proof to any of the ridiculous lies you've spouted. And *smirk* don't be tricked into thinking that the posters here are anything but vastly prepared for whatever weak arguments and propoganda you may choose to befoul the waters with.

You aren't original, you aren't talented, and you aren't posing any sort of a challenge to any of us. You'll get nothing but ridicule until you actually start to back up your b.s.

Which of course you can't, because so far your arsenal consists of nothing but lies and weak bigotry.

I'm not the one who claimed the Christians killed millions, nitwit. *smirk*. I'm making fun of a fellow troller, who also posts extremist Christian-hate-filled posts, and refuses, as you do, to actually back up any of the garbage she posts.

Go ahead and start posting the proof to any of the ridiculous lies you've spouted. And *smirk* don't be tricked into thinking that the posters here are anything but vastly prepared for whatever weak arguments and propoganda you may choose to befoul the waters with.

You aren't original, you aren't talented, and you aren't posing any sort of a challenge to any of us. You'll get nothing but ridicule until you actually start to back up your b.s.

Which of course you can't, because so far your arsenal consists of nothing but lies and weak bigotry.

Gunny, this is exactly what I mean. *grin*

• Banned
Ah, the self-important allusion to "secret" communications between a content-challenged Christian hater, and the establishment.

*Grin*. Gosh, that's never been done before.

Still waiting for a few links or content to back up any of the idiotic claims you've made. Still haven't gotten any, just the predictable self-aggrandizing, content-challenged blatherings of a troll.

• Banned
I've looked through this thread and have yet to see anything which even remotely resembles "extremist Christian hate-filled posts"?

Unless the reference is to the quote of KKs which is a hate filled post about Christians?

I've looked through this thread and have yet to see anything which even remotely resembles "extremist Christian hate-filled posts"?

Unless the reference is to the quote of KKs which is a hate filled post about Christians?

Theophobes see things

• Banned
so I guess what you're saying is you can't find any posts that are "extremist Christian hate-filled posts".

If this is the only example of such, it's a pretty pathetic showing.

"Xtians are extremists, thus why the 'x' instead of calling them by the more respectful name like I do the few christians who are. Also, most pagans are moderate, very few are extremists, though it would be interesting to know why you think otherwise. *smirk* Lastly, I know about the witch trials, of which only one was actually pagan and not even Wiccan (sad but true). Of the 30 some-odd that were killed, they were mostly christian and a few atheists. Oh yeah, try me on the christian history I dare you. Remember, you know little to nothing about me, much less how I was raised nor what I know of religion.

"Read the bibull please, and not because it's full of historical fact, only because we need more atheists."

Well, there's that one. And about a dozen others. But this is a dead horse.

You have yet to post one link to back up any of the lies you get off on telling. You're a troll, and not a very smart one at that. We'll see who has fun with who. *smirk*.

Read the thread it came from, dear. I'm sure you have the time, since you're busy avoiding the other stuff you don't understand.

You still have shown nothing but your paranoia or playing victim. It was you who first attacked me in reality, when I mentioned I was pagan you just posted nothing but a flame response completely off-topic. Now, try again.

Actually, no, it was your declaration about "Xtians" and the majority of Christians being extremists. Your turn.

By taking offense it is you who are saying you are part of the extremists, for I never once called you that. It is by your own admittance that you fit the bill, so to speak.

Here you go:

*smirks* Oh yeah, there is a reason I rarely voice my religious opinion, why?

I am 100% Pagan, recovered from xtianity insanity a long time ago. I also work within a huge movement to enforce the Separation of Church and State law in our country. Of course, you failed to notice that I call fundies xtian, a term used to insult them not compliment them. that being said, I must get more coffee while I try to calm this laughing fit.

Yeah, you're certainly out to make friends and influence people.

You're a zealot and a bitch, and a liar besides.

Here you go, stupid bitch:

Originally Posted by KittenKoder
"Oooh, you are going to be fun. Xtians are extremists, thus why the 'x' instead of calling them by the more respectful name like I do the few christians who are. Also, most pagans are moderate, very few are extremists, though it would be interesting to know why you think otherwise. *smirk* Lastly, I know about the witch trials, of which only one was actually pagan and not even Wiccan (sad but true). Of the 30 some-odd that were killed, they were mostly christian and a few atheists. Oh yeah, try me on the christian history I dare you. Remember, you know little to nothing about me, much less how I was raised nor what I know of religion.

Fucking idiot.

Finding these an attack on you is showing that you have a deep hatred of yourself. I still see no attack made on you at all. Try again. And repeating the same repost, that's just grasping at straws especially since you have not proven anything.

No it's not. It's proving you're a liar. You said I attacked you for no reason and denied ever saying anything insulting, or using the word "extremist" as a descriptive.

You were lying.

You said my response to your goading was unprovoked and without cause.

You were lying.

So I guess I proved you're a liar, and someone who hates Christians. Which is what I've maintained from the beginning.

Here we go, just in case you missed it:

"Of course, you failed to notice that I call fundies xtian, a term used to insult them not compliment them."
Yes, dear, I noticed you were picking a fight and I called you on it. There's nothing I "fail to notice" and in thinking so, you proved what a true idiot you are.

*smirk* *grin* Then, like the cowardly piece of shit you are, you claimed I was imagining things and stupidly denied saying anything of the sort.

Oh, and another attack on Christians, and me in particular, despite your chickenshit pretense that you did no such thing and in fact you were unjustly attacked by me:

"Oooh, you are going to be fun. Xtians are extremists, thus why the 'x' instead of calling them by the more respectful name like I do the few christians who are."

Go ahead and post another ridiculous post claiming I'm self-hating and making stuff up.

You know something Allie Bullshitter....you're really interesting to watch on these boards.

No Christians ever killed millions? Really? Ever hear of a dude named Torquemada? How about the Inquistion and the Crusades? They killed LOTS of people during that time in the name of God.

I really find it kinda sad that there are lots of "christians" who like to say that they follow the Bible. Truth is, most of 'em don't know how to "reed goud" because they are only cherry picking the parts of the things they like, and ignoring the rest. But.....that's kinda like trying to drive your car across the country without a steering wheel. Damn difficult, as well as dangerous, with a very slim chance of getting to where you want to go.

By the way, do you really know what your Soul is? I'll give ya a hint.....it's a small piece of God carved out from under His Throne with the blade of self-will. So therefore, you should kinda pay attention to others, because those that are unlike you are the ones that can teach you the most. Now, if everyone has a soul, and everyone is in possession of a small piece of God, don't you think that instead of forcing them to believe as you do, you share with them? Symbiosis and cooperation are MUCH more beneficial than hatred and destruction. And......if God has that kind of variety (good and not so good) in the world, do you REALLY think that He wants us to think only one way?

God doesn't belong in a box or locked away somewhere. He belongs in the 'Verse.

And.....if you REALLY wanna discuss theology with me, understand something.....I'm a Christian Taoist with Torah understanding. Go ahead....try....you'll lose every time.

Forum List

Back