Extremely Bad News For Wasserman-Schultz / Democrats: Smashed Hard Drives 'Recoverable'

It will be very interesting to see if Debbie springs a leak and brings down the whole rotten ship of evil fools.
Somehow I don't think she will rat since it is looking like her Pakistani Criminal Gang of Hackers not only were hacking Congress and THE DNC, but they may have killed Seth Rich who was probably getting his leaks from AWAN and funneling them to Assange.

She could be named as an accessory to murder.

20504039_10155928138510715_1581491040_n.jpg
that guy that your photo is pointing to a Awan doesn't look like him at all...

View attachment 141527

10498121_10203476942699681_782236679789956797_o-300x300.jpg
The evidence is in and it's him with a beard and long hair. Live it love it learn it.
The picture is legit, and it is Awan with Seth Rich on the night of his murder.

:lol:

Prove it, dumbass. Since you have a staggering track record of spewing complete bullshit, I don't think we're going to take you word for it.

"I read it on 8chan" isn't proof, in case you were confused.

My Track Record is STELLAR, hence my poster rating.

Compare with yours. Let's use a Grading scale.... A through F.

Taking your rating 13,603
and dividing by your post count 31,909
You get a laughable 0.429

Now compare with me.

My rating is 5,599
divided by my post count of
Giving me 1.25

Tree; 125% (A +) vs
Dumbass 42.9% (F - -)

I am class valedictorian, and you are the class dunce!

Try again Dummy.

You get to repeat the 3rd grade again. You'll be the only kid in 3rd grade with a driver's license, if you can even pass the written test on the exam!

Grading.jpg

Somehow I don't think she will rat since it is looking like her Pakistani Criminal Gang of Hackers not only were hacking Congress and THE DNC, but they may have killed Seth Rich who was probably getting his leaks from AWAN and funneling them to Assange.

She could be named as an accessory to murder.

20504039_10155928138510715_1581491040_n.jpg

View attachment 141527

The evidence is in and it's him with a beard and long hair. Live it love it learn it.

Prove it, dumbass. Since you have a staggering track record of spewing complete bullshit, I don't think we're going to take you word for it.

Now compare with me.

My rating is 5,599
Giving me 1.25

Tree; 125% (A +) vs
Dumbass 49% (F - -)

Try again Dummy.

You get to repeat the 3rd grade again. You'll be the only kid in 3rd grade with a driver's license, if you can even pass the written test on the exam!

Grading.jpg

Are you seriously claiming that your ratings here legitimize your content?

Jesus Christ, that's the most pathetic thing I've ever heard.

So you'd rather believe something that turns out to false, just because it makes you feel good inside? There are no "rules" - I'm not talking about politics here. I'm talking about your own knowledge base.

You really have so little respect for yourself that you'd rather base your beliefs on feelings rather than knowledge?
It's about shiny objects, it's about getting the attention of people, of voters. Have you not learned anything from president Trump?
Before you can convince someone of anything you first need their undivided attention. The liberal media has been playing this game for years. Now we have the ball and it's our turn. Your problem with it is that it's working for us.

So you'd rather believe something that turns out to false, just because it makes you feel good inside? There are no "rules" - I'm not talking about politics here. I'm talking about your own knowledge base.

You really have so little respect for yourself that you'd rather base your beliefs on feelings rather than knowledge?
It's about shiny objects, it's about getting the attention of people, of voters. Have you not learned anything from president Trump?
Before you can convince someone of anything you first need their undivided attention. The liberal media has been playing this game for years. Now we have the ball and it's our turn. Your problem with it is that it's working for us.

First of all, do you really think this is "working" for you?

Secondly, did you just admit that you're full of shit, and don't actually believe what you post?

Of course, you just brought up my status as moderator because you were concerned about my health.

Seriously dude, you're as transparent as a window.
Hey you're the doctor......you should know how suddenly a stroke can develop. Just looking out for you Doc.

First of all, do you really think this is "working" for you?

Secondly, did you just admit that you're full of shit, and don't actually believe what you post?
Like I said we have the ball now. Fire begets fire.

Ok, so yes - you're admitting that you're posting bullshit, not because you believe it, but because it's "fire" for your side. Glad we straightened that out.

See how far this "ball" takes you.

View attachment 141527

Now compare with me.

My rating is 5,599
Giving me 1.25

Tree; 125% (A +) vs
Dumbass 49% (F - -)

Try again Dummy.

Grading.jpg

Like all Liberals, you live in a bubble, and in your bubble, looking at your stubby pencil of an appendage made you feel proud....that is until Reality and Humiliation smacked you right across the face.

I doubt if that is the most pathetic thing you have ever heard. I am pretty sure the first time a human male or female saw your weiner that the comments you heard made you feel pathetic. In fact I will guarantee you that "That's Pathetic" is what you actually heard.

All the gadgets in the world or Trolling on The Internet isn't going to make up for your midget masculinity.

There is always surgery. You have lots of options these days. You can even be a woman if you feel like it. So I suggest you stop wasting your time here, and go get that taken care of.

Now compare with me.

My rating is 5,599
Giving me 1.25

Tree; 125% (A +) vs
Dumbass 49% (F - -)

Try again Dummy.

Grading.jpg

Like all Liberals, you live in a bubble, and in your bubble, looking at your stubby pencil of an appendage made you feel proud....that is until Reality and Humiliation smacked you right across the face.

I doubt if that is the most pathetic thing you have ever heard. I am pretty sure the first time a human male or female saw your weiner that the comments you heard made you feel pathetic.

All the gadgets in the world or Troll in The Internet isn't going to make up for your midget masculinity.

There is always surgery. You have lots of options these days. You can even be a woman if you feel like it. So I suggest you stop wasting your time here, and go get that taken care of.

That's weak.

Now compare with me.

My rating is 5,599
Giving me 1.25

Tree; 125% (A +) vs
Dumbass 49% (F - -)

Try again Dummy.

I am class valedictorian while you are class dunce!

Grading.jpg

I doubt if that is the most pathetic thing you have ever heard. I am pretty sure the first time a human male or female saw your weiner that the comments you heard made you feel pathetic.

In fact I will guarantee you that "That's Pathetic" is what you actually heard.

All the gadgets in the world or Trolling on The Internet isn't going to make up for your midget masculinity.

That's weak.

Like your physiological response to seeing a naked female?

Now compare with me.

My rating is 5,599
Giving me 1.25

Tree; 125% (A +) vs
Dumbass 49% (F - -)

Try again Dummy.

Grading.jpg

All the gadgets in the world or Troll in The Internet isn't going to make up for your midget masculinity.

That's weak.

Like your physiological response to seeing an naked female?

Seriously, if you've given up entirely on trying to argue a point, at least you could come up with better personal attacks. You're embarrassing yourself.

Now compare with me.

My rating is 5,599
Giving me 1.25

Tree; 125% (A +) vs
Dumbass 49% (F - -)

Try again Dummy.

Grading.jpg

That's weak.

Like your physiological response to seeing an naked female?

Seriously, if you've given up entirely on trying to argue a point, at least you could come up with better personal attacks. You're embarrassing yourself.

No, I think you are an amateur, and that is an embarrassment.

You can't even defend yourself.

Mama taught me to not pick on dummies like you.

Here, have some chocolates.

Forrest%252520Gump%252520Life%252520is%252520like%252520a%252520box%252520of%252520chocolates%252520quote-8x6%25255B1%25255D.jpg

I argued the point long ago upstream and slam dunked THE POINT, and you had no Rebuttal.

You get the booby prize, and box of Chocolates and a Nice Glass of STFU.

My forum ratings are proof that I am awesome and infallible. :laugh2:

Forum List

Back