Extreme weather, National Geographic

Frank...........can you come up with a photo that better represents the FAIL level of the AGW alarmists over the last 20 years???

Slide-1.png

Think about how many times Rolling Thunder has come into this forum only to slide one more time down into the shit hole!!!:rock::eusa_dance::funnyface::rock::banana::eusa_dance::fu::funnyface::coffee:

And the dolt is going to come back with the trademark response that is going to result in the presentation of "The Bitter Alarmist" token game!!!

Last edited:
While the article _tries_ to place this Globull Warming story in an unbiased, scientific manner, it is still a story about how horrible, terrible Mankind is destroying this earth!

I read it carefully and this stood out for me:

The rising cost and frequency of natural disasters can be blamed only partly on the weather. Disasters are also on the rise because more people are located in harm’s way. In states like Texas, Arizona, and California the buildup of neighborhoods in former woodlands has exposed more properties to wildfires, just as coastal development in states like Florida, North Carolina, and Maryland has exposed expensive beach houses and hotels to hurricanes and other storms. At the same time, the rapid growth of megacities in developing countries in Asia and Africa has made millions more vulnerable to heat waves and floods. Instead of defending themselves against climate change, many communities appear to be leading with their chin.

It seems to focus on the more civilized societies while totally ignoring those places where entire ecosystems are being destroyed. Total denuding of parts of Africa and major destruction of South American tropical forests.

Yes, Mankind IS partially responsible for weather changes. But, I'm getting tired of the Looney Left blaming the USA for all of it - while totally ignoring the major environmental disasters in Russia and China. They probably produce more toxic waste than one thousand USAs would!!!:cool:

Forum List

Back